Tim Duncan is Gay; Baron Davis abducted by Aliens - Xtratime Community
View Poll Results: Which story are you more likely to believe?
Duncan is gay 3 60.00%
Davis was abducted by aliens 2 40.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old July 14th, 2013, 12:12 Thread Starter
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Estonia
Tim Duncan is Gay; Baron Davis abducted by Aliens

The estranged, soon-to-be ex-wife of NBA superstar Tim Duncan is insinuating that he may be gay as part of their ever-growing bitter divorce proceedings.

Attorneys for Amy Duncan are claiming she has long suspected her NBA All-Star husband might at least be bisexual and in a “longtime relationship with a man he met back in college.”

According to Yardbarker.com, Duncan met the man in college while at Wake Forest and “even shacked up together with him, under the same roof as Amy, during their first two years of the couple’s marriage.”

http://www.sportsworldnews.com/artic...s-star-gay.htm

"I was actually abducted by aliens two weeks ago,” Davis said.

When probed for details, he explained he was driving from Las Vegas to Los Angeles in the early morning recently and this is what happened:

“I see this light and it's a big a—truck. And I said, oh f---- this is going to be traffic,” Davis said. "Driving, driving and the next thing you know there's a steel thing and these crazy looking people – half human, half ugly-looking mother f-----s.

“They were poking me on the nose, looking at my eyes, they had my hands tied and the next thing you know I was in Montabello dude, burning rubber on the way back to L.A. at 4 o'clock in the morning."

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/ey...-two-weeks-ago

Big games are easy than the other games, unfortunately. Every times we have the control the games, under the control the games, during the games we had the some possibilities, some big chances, some big okazyons, something like that but what can I do, sometimes? And….it’s the football, that’s the football, something happened. Everything is something happened. - Fatih Terim
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old July 15th, 2013, 18:32
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
Xtratime Elite

Teams: Chile, USA, R Plate, CC, The "U" and Bucs
He looks Gaylord !!!! If the woman that SLEPT with him all these years says so., I believe her

Chairman of the BORED © !!!!!& MASTER BAITER ©

In all fairness...if Carson35 IS allowed to copy & paste here..So can I !!!!

Que la chupen., y la sigan chupando !!!!

National Champions. 83 87 89 91 and 2001

Xtratime is FULL of BULLIES, and not enough Indians.

Damos TODO por los Chilenos en el extranjero
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old July 15th, 2013, 18:40
cam
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Ross County, Green Bay Packers
Quote:
Originally Posted by colocolo View Post
He looks Gaylord !!!!
Sigworthy material imo

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimboMan2009 View Post
we need to do something about moral relativism because it's really damaging the air condition. there's alot of harassing going on out there, specially during the night, and they use moral relativism to justify it.

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old July 16th, 2013, 19:53 Thread Starter
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

Baron's alien abduction caught on camera!

Big games are easy than the other games, unfortunately. Every times we have the control the games, under the control the games, during the games we had the some possibilities, some big chances, some big okazyons, something like that but what can I do, sometimes? And….it’s the football, that’s the football, something happened. Everything is something happened. - Fatih Terim
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old July 16th, 2013, 20:34
The one who was Bella
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: INTER

Don't waste your time on jealously; sometimes you're ahead, sometimes you're behind.

The race is long, and in the end - it's only with yourself.
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old July 16th, 2013, 20:59
RDN
Ż\(°_o)/Ż
International

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Christ View Post
half human, half ugly-looking mother f-----s.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
██▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
█▒▒▒▒▒█▒▀▀▀▀▒█▒▒▒▒▒█
█▒▒▒▒▒█▒████▒█▒▒▒▒▒█
██▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old July 20th, 2013, 11:57 Thread Starter
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old July 20th, 2013, 16:39
International

Teams: FC Berdyev
LMAO
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old July 24th, 2013, 05:00
DAGOODS = RATINGS
Xtratime Legend

Teams: REAL MADRID, "U", AC MILAN, CHICAGO BULLS, NY YANKEES!
TD is straight...
He's the best PF of all-time!
I shook his hand and looked into his eyes - he's not gay!

I BELONG TO JESUS!!!

John 3:16 - For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old July 24th, 2013, 07:37
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Sampdoria, Italian NT, Crystal Palace
Quote:
Originally Posted by colocolo View Post
He looks Gaylord !!!! If the woman that SLEPT with him all these years says so., I believe her
yeah, no soon-to-be ex-wife has ever lied when talking about her soon-to-be ex-hubby! There would be no point!
Mmmmm... wait...
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old August 25th, 2013, 22:59 Thread Starter
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

The Tim Duncan is gay/bisexual rumors aren't going away. A New York radio station, 105.1 broached the subject recently with Spurs player Danny Green. Pretty good interview that's enclosed with the piece and if you watch it, the radio station mixes no punches, they get right to the goods. Danny Green, a shooting guard for the Spurs, appeared on the morning show for New York's Power 105.1 earlier this week. The hosts then asked Green about these Tim Duncan gay rumors. Green defended Duncan saying he doesn't care one way or another. "Timmy is Tim," Green continued. "I'm not going to look at him any differently. He's my teammate regardless of his sexual preferences. I haven't heard anything about it and I definitely haven't suspected anything. He's going through some stuff, and that's what happens when you go through a divorce sometimes. It gets ugly." Indeed, these Tim Duncan gay rumors first spread because of the Spurs star's impending divorce. An Internet report claimed that Amy Duncan believed her ex was cheating on her with his male friend. "Amy treated Tim like a b*tch throughout their marriage because she knew he was f*cking his BFF," the source said. "Tim knows Amy was cheating on him, but he's willing to give her whatever she wants, because he doesn't want Amy to tell the world he's bisexual." Tim Duncan reportedly met this alleged boyfriend while attending college at Wake Forest. The man even reportedly lived with Duncan and his wife for two years after they got married. Of course, these Tim Duncan gay rumors are completely unsubstantiated at the moment. They are also just one piece of what has become a messy divorce for the Spurs star. Reports indicate that Amy Duncan may have cheated on her husband with her personal trainer. Tim Duncan reportedly hired a private investigator to follow Amy. If Tim Duncan is gay, he would not be the first NBA player to come out as homosexual. Jason Collins revealed that he is gay in a Sports Illustrated interview earlier this year. Duncan was one of several athletes to support Collins following the announcement. "Really hope people will RESPECT Jason Collins for his decision to come out," the forward wrote at the time. "Just glad he can now relax and not be afraid to be who he is.

http://www.yardbarker.com/nba/articl...cease/14207537

post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old October 21st, 2013, 06:39
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoods View Post
TD is straight...
He's the best PF of all-time!
I shook his hand and looked into his eyes - he's not gay!
this is the gayest line since Top Gun...extraordinary

"De cada 10 personas que ven televisión...5 son la mitad"

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in