Once upon a time in Hollywood... - Xtratime Community
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By Morierinho
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old May 29th, 2019, 02:04 Thread Starter
Xtratime Legend
 
Morierinho's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Teams: Inter; Stoke
Posts: 28,506
Once upon a time in Hollywood...

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7131622/

Tarantino's new film has an imdb rating of 9.8 at the moment (after some 4000 votes). I know all major films have an inflated rating around release time, but usually within the plausible...

Not bigotting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ze da Fiel View Post
Ive probably been the poster with most number of heated discussions in this board over the years.... and I can assure you I won at least 90% of them.
dhobi ka kutta, na ghar ka na ghat ka
Morierinho is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old May 29th, 2019, 10:15
Xtratime Elite
 
mali's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2003
Posts: 55,371
this film has been selected to cannes festival. it didn't get any award but i'm sure it's a film well worth watch.

I strictly have nothing to say but I want that comes out.
mali is offline  
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old May 29th, 2019, 11:04
Xtratime Legend
 
Firdaus's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 1999
Teams: Inter, Memphis Tigers
Posts: 42,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by mali View Post
this film has been selected to cannes festival. it didn't get any award but i'm sure it's a film well worth watch.
More than Kechiche's film?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob W The Bat View Post
These last years after the CL win I noticed when following the Inter online community that many fans have turned into cvcksuckers.
R.I.P: Tazzy, Flo.
Firdaus is offline  
 
post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old May 29th, 2019, 11:17
Xtratime Elite
 
mali's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2003
Posts: 55,371
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firdaus View Post
More than Kechiche's film?
i didn't see kechiche's film. for what i heard, seems a bit controversial. complaisance with explicite sexual scenes.
i think if have to choose a film to watch, i would go for the tarantino one.

I strictly have nothing to say but I want that comes out.
mali is offline  
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old May 29th, 2019, 12:45
Xtratime Legend
 
Firdaus's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 1999
Teams: Inter, Memphis Tigers
Posts: 42,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by mali View Post
i didn't see kechiche's film. for what i heard, seems a bit controversial. complaisance with explicite sexual scenes.
i think if have to choose a film to watch, i would go for the tarantino one.
Yeah, I was kidding. Kechiche's film got trashed for being trashy...but if it's attention he wanted, then it's mission accomplished for him. He got more buzz than almost anyone else and he's more famous than he's ever been. Can't knock the hustle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob W The Bat View Post
These last years after the CL win I noticed when following the Inter online community that many fans have turned into cvcksuckers.
R.I.P: Tazzy, Flo.
Firdaus is offline  
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old May 29th, 2019, 12:46
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
Xtratime Legend
 
Boyo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2000
Posts: 37,083
Blog Entries: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morierinho View Post
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7131622/

Tarantino's new film has an imdb rating of 9.8 at the moment (after some 4000 votes). I know all major films have an inflated rating around release time, but usually within the plausible...
It could have gotten a lot more votes, but he ran out of stamps.

Mercedes bastard & Limburger-loving schmuck
Boyo is offline  
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old May 29th, 2019, 14:11 Thread Starter
Xtratime Legend
 
Morierinho's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Teams: Inter; Stoke
Posts: 28,506
Quote:
Originally Posted by mali View Post
this film has been selected to cannes festival. it didn't get any award but i'm sure it's a film well worth watch.
Plenty of bad movies have played at Cannes, but I'll watch it at some point, sure.

Not bigotting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ze da Fiel View Post
Ive probably been the poster with most number of heated discussions in this board over the years.... and I can assure you I won at least 90% of them.
dhobi ka kutta, na ghar ka na ghat ka
Morierinho is offline  
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old May 29th, 2019, 14:14 Thread Starter
Xtratime Legend
 
Morierinho's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Teams: Inter; Stoke
Posts: 28,506
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boyo View Post

It could have gotten a lot more votes, but he ran out of stamps.
It's almost like an election in North Korea, or in Iraq under Saddam.
Boyo likes this.

Not bigotting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ze da Fiel View Post
Ive probably been the poster with most number of heated discussions in this board over the years.... and I can assure you I won at least 90% of them.
dhobi ka kutta, na ghar ka na ghat ka
Morierinho is offline  
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old May 29th, 2019, 17:36
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend
 
Andy Christ's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Tallinn, Estonia
Teams: Estonia
Posts: 46,964
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morierinho View Post
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7131622/

Tarantino's new film has an imdb rating of 9.8 at the moment (after some 4000 votes). I know all major films have an inflated rating around release time, but usually within the plausible...
must be testing out a new type of bots

Big games are easy than the other games, unfortunately. Every times we have the control the games, under the control the games, during the games we had the some possibilities, some big chances, some big okazyons, something like that but what can I do, sometimes? And….it’s the football, that’s the football, something happened. Everything is something happened. - Fatih Terim
Andy Christ is offline  
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old May 29th, 2019, 17:43
Xtratime Elite
 
mali's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2003
Posts: 55,371
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morierinho View Post
Plenty of bad movies have played at Cannes, but I'll watch it at some point, sure.
i think that this year, it has been a good selection. full of emotion :


I strictly have nothing to say but I want that comes out.
mali is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome