JUVENTUS Summer Tour 2019 - Xtratime Community
 1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old July 21st, 2019, 11:31 Thread Starter
Star Player

JUVENTUS Summer Tour 2019

First pre-season friendly match is in 1 hour vs Spurs in Singapore

David Endt: “Inter looks like a beautiful diva in blue and black, but in reality she is nothing more than a prostitute.”
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 21st, 2019, 11:46 Thread Starter
Star Player

Starting Lineup:

David Endt: “Inter looks like a beautiful diva in blue and black, but in reality she is nothing more than a prostitute.”
Old July 21st, 2019, 12:09
Administrators
Xtratime Elite

Teams: Juve
No new players like Rabiot? Awww

I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. - Stephen Colbert

Until the Lion learns to speak, the tale of hunt will be told by the hunter

“I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.”-Genghis Khan

Old July 21st, 2019, 15:37
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Sampdoria, Italian NT, Crystal Palace
Rabiot was crucial for the crazy goal scored by Kane.
Old July 21st, 2019, 16:05 Thread Starter
Star Player

We saw glimpses of how Sarri wants the team to play with more possession and passes than the opponent... Mandzukic looks out of sync with the team, Matuidi struggled too with this style but thought he kind of recovered... the plan centers around Pjanic, he had an awful first 45 minutes but improved in the 2nd half and the whole team improved with him.... De Sciglio was surprisingly one of the best players on the pitch, very confident both defensively and offensively (Cristiano assist)...

Great to see Cristiano score even if it was just a friendly.. Pipita too eagerly showing what he can do when given a chance... it will be up to the management now to keep him or go for Icardi....

Old July 21st, 2019, 16:24 Thread Starter
Star Player

&callback=loadx"> &callback=loadx"> &callback=loadx">

Old July 21st, 2019, 18:19
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Congratulations for the win.
Old July 21st, 2019, 18:54 Thread Starter
Star Player

Italian Clubs' Earnings from the participation in the International Champions Cup (ICC):

Juventus €6m
AC Milan €3m
Inter €2m
Fiorentina €2m

Old July 24th, 2019, 06:04 Thread Starter
Star Player

2nd Friendly will be played today vs Merda

Old July 24th, 2019, 08:17
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: F.C. Juventus of Turin
That badge is an improvement for them lol.

“Dogs celebrate on the corpses of lions, thinking they’ve won, but lions remain lions and dogs stay dogs"
-Stefano Sturaro
Old July 24th, 2019, 11:50 Thread Starter
Star Player

Strong lineup

Old July 24th, 2019, 14:08
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

First goal for Delight in his Italian experience. Good start.
And first goal thanks to a free kick for CR7. Not sure whether it's the first indeed but he has the goal per free kick ratio of Angelo Palombo for sure. And it was a deflected shot anyway!
Old July 24th, 2019, 17:47 Thread Starter
Star Player

3 Penalty SAVES!!! 41 years old and still pulls top stuff..... Legendary

Cristiano didn't disappoint again.....

Was very impressed with Demiral I think Sarri will have a difficult time picking the starting defenders this season, absolute steal at 18m now I hope he stays and doesn't get sold/loaned out... also Rabiot looked much more comfortable than the first friendly vs Spurs...

Old July 24th, 2019, 22:36
Administrators
Xtratime Elite

Inters Conte very solid and organised defensively. Very safe set up. Not surprising his coaching style is quick to adapt for new team, they were pressuring like mad and exploiting our games. Thankfully toothless attack.

In opposite contrast Sarris style seems to be very hard to adapt to, unsurprisingly, risky style with the intricate short passing that have them sloppy so far, and it's an approach that leaves the midfield exposed alot to counter if you miss a pass. Especially the holding DM/Pjanic having to defend solo vs couple countering players, because the other CMs are too far away if they escape or by pass their pressure. And the defense sits too deep so its like a no mans land to run freely into. Was even bigger headache vs Spurs because their attack was much better.

Our attack is bit out of sink too. And they attack too centrally with the short passing. Sarri seems to be against ever using the width of the full backs to create chances when opposition bunkers up in middle.

Hopefully it will be much better over time naturally. And the quickness of Costa outwide over the slow slowish Berna will be much better, and Dybala as false 9 CF will be even more dangerous when he get to stay so close to the attacking phase and have so many short passing options to feed off.

I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. - Stephen Colbert

“I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.”-Genghis Khan
Old July 25th, 2019, 09:39 Thread Starter
Star Player

Nice picture

Old July 25th, 2019, 09:44 Thread Starter
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osman View Post
In opposite contrast Sarris style seems to be very hard to adapt to, unsurprisingly, risky style with the intricate short passing that have them sloppy so far, and it's an approach that leaves the midfield exposed alot to counter if you miss a pass. Especially the holding DM/Pjanic having to defend solo vs couple countering players, because the other CMs are too far away if they escape or by pass their pressure. And the defense sits too deep so its like a no mans land to run freely into. Was even bigger headache vs Spurs because their attack was much better.
I agree, the key to Sarri's system is the midfield, all players should be slick passers of the ball and Sarri intentionally played Matuidi in the 2 friendlies to test him and it seems he wasn't convinced (specially if you saw THAT pass)... it seems our transfer market isn't over yet with Ruben Navas also linked to us but we need to finance any further purchases with sales (most likely Moise Kean/Matuidi/Khedira)....

Old July 26th, 2019, 09:09 Thread Starter
Star Player

Another day, another friendly.. this time against the Korean League superstar team... Sarri will surely rotate but I don't think he will have much options with the South American contingent still away

Old July 26th, 2019, 11:16
Administrators
Xtratime Elite

Wth is Korean allstar team? I expect more youth players this game.

Old July 26th, 2019, 12:55
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: F.C. Juventus of Turin
I think it's pretty self-explanatory, they would be the best players from the K league.

“Dogs celebrate on the corpses of lions, thinking they’ve won, but lions remain lions and dogs stay dogs"
-Stefano Sturaro
Old July 26th, 2019, 21:53 Thread Starter
Star Player

Match highlights, great to see a full stadium in the 3rd Asian country where Juve are playing, also worth noting Perrier'a goal

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in