what you think
please discuss
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old March 29th, 2019, 16:00
Administrators
Xtratime Elite

Teams: Juve
Ronaldo out, De Sciglio back from injury, Costa probably still out? Cuadrado out but not for too long. My main hope is for Kean to get at minimum 30 minutes. Tho I'm hoping for a starting spot, tho unlikely, will be Mandzu, Dybala and Berna.

“He had the day off,” replied the Coach when asked about the No 7’s day in Barcelona.

“Anyway he’s fine, he’s started moving again but caution is needed because we’re in a delicate part of the season.

“It’s better that he misses a game. He’ll return when he’s at his best and there’s no longer danger of a relapse.

“Kean must go step by step. He’s a 19-year-old boy, my concern is how he goes on from here, like with all young players.

“He needs to stay calm. It’s clear that he has the qualities of a goalscorer, but we have to let him take his normal path and let him grow. My job is to protect him.

“All our players have recovered from their international commitments, and we still have a day to go.

“Tomorrow we’ll all be in excellent physical condition, but the one that will make the difference is our mental condition.

“We must get closer to our objective of the title. Cristiano will have tests on Monday and so will Douglas Costa so they can get back fully for the Champions League.

“De Sciglio is available, Cuadrado will be available in about 10 days. As for Khedira, we’ll see next week.

“Bonucci will rest tomorrow. In attack it’s likely that Dybala, Mandzukic and Bernardeschi will play.

“The mental risk is due to the break, which is a bit of a thorn for us, plus the fact that a 15-point lead can distract us.

“Still, we were all angry about losing at Genoa. Tomorrow we need to put in a solid performance.

“We need to put in a serious performance, with great respect for our opponents, and win: I demand my team to be tough.

“We didn’t have the right ruthlessness in our game against Genoa, which would’ve been enough to overturn the result.

“We need five victories: let’s start tomorrow. The game is very important, we have so many challenges from now until April 22, five in the League and two in the Champions League.

“Finding ourselves in a vortex like the one we’re in only lasts for a second, so we mustn’t pull the plug now, thinking we’ve already won the League.

Allegri was then asked about Daniele Rugani’s new contract, Paulo Dybala’s role in the team and the Bianconeri’s upcoming clash with Milan.

“Rugani is a responsible lad and has grown a lot: the club did well to renew his contract,” he added.

“I talked to Dybala and he knows he’s important for us. He’ll have a great end to the season.

“We’ll only play Milan when we’re told to do so.”

I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. - Stephen Colbert

Until the Lion learns to speak, the tale of hunt will be told by the hunter

“I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.”-Genghis Khan
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old March 30th, 2019, 18:02
Star Player

Official Lineup:

David Endt: “Inter looks like a beautiful diva in blue and black, but in reality she is nothing more than a prostitute.”

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old March 30th, 2019, 18:25
Administrators
Xtratime Elite

That's not the official lineup, was the expected, dybala got injured before kickoff. You would think Allegri would start the only remaining healthy attacker in our squad in Kean.

But he instead chooses to start Bentancur in attack

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. - Stephen Colbert

“I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.”-Genghis Khan
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old March 30th, 2019, 19:23
Star Player

One of the most depressing halves of football ever played....

Hope they wake up before the final whistle

David Endt: “Inter looks like a beautiful diva in blue and black, but in reality she is nothing more than a prostitute.”
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old March 30th, 2019, 19:32
Star Player

Moooooooise

post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old March 30th, 2019, 20:02
Star Player

post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old March 30th, 2019, 20:03
Administrators
Xtratime Elite

Moise Kean has arrived, this kid will be amazing for the coming decade for us.

post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old March 30th, 2019, 20:09
Star Player

240 seconds to save the day and score the winning goal... not all heroes wear capes

post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old March 30th, 2019, 20:11
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osman View Post
Moise Kean has arrived, this kid will be amazing for the coming decade for us.

Can never trust a player with Mino Raiola as agent, hope he renews his contract though before being snatched by PSG or City

post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old March 30th, 2019, 20:13
Administrators
Xtratime Elite

Dont think there is a risk of that now that he is showing he is for real. Its when it looked like he wasnt part of the teams plan I would worried, but now he is getting minutes and scoring, and our are CFs are in their mid 30s, so should be easiest possible contract renewal for him and the club, regardless of who the agent is.

post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old March 31st, 2019, 06:12
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osman View Post
Dont think there is a risk of that now that he is showing he is for real. Its when it looked like he wasnt part of the teams plan I would worried, but now he is getting minutes and scoring, and our are CFs are in their mid 30s, so should be easiest possible contract renewal for him and the club, regardless of who the agent is.

It is not a matter of potential/minutes played... remember how we lost on Verratti's signing? Let us say PSG offered him a €6m salary, do you think we can match that?

===

Happy to see Milan lose against Samp last night, they were starting to get cocky lately... also good to see Igor Tudor back with Udinese and taking them out of the relegation places

post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old March 31st, 2019, 14:13
Administrators
Xtratime Elite

His contract is not out, its about to be renewed, if it was couple months left on it and someone offerred 6m, then I would understand the alarm. But I'm pretty damn sure we will do everything possible to keep him.

post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old March 31st, 2019, 19:26
Star Player

I hope you're right cuz in 8 months he can negotiate with any clubs he wants without us stopping him....

post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old April 1st, 2019, 17:13
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: F.C. Juventus of Turin
Progress should be made soon, we have a pretty good rapport with Raiola, all things considered, so I'm not worried per se, but the clock is ticking and we should never let a great prospect like him have his contract wind down to less than a year.

“Dogs celebrate on the corpses of lions, thinking they’ve won, but lions remain lions and dogs stay dogs"
-Stefano Sturaro

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in