Transfer Market 2018/2019 - Page 472 - Xtratime Community
 227Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #9421 of 9547 (permalink) Old June 23rd, 2019, 01:52
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Juve/ITALIA
Florenzi is Romas captain. We were linked with Semedo. Danilo could be possible. There must be someone out there to go for.

In other news reports that Khedira is not in Sarris plans. Besiktas wants to sign him.

Last edited by Stephan; June 23rd, 2019 at 01:58.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #9422 of 9547 (permalink) Old June 23rd, 2019, 07:00
Star Player

Please not Danilo, he was a complete disaster for both Madrid and City, very average player i'd rather start De Sciglio...

As for Khedira, I can see him in the MLS.. with Ramsey already signed and possibly Rabiot there is no place for him next season....

David Endt: “Inter looks like a beautiful diva in blue and black, but in reality she is nothing more than a prostitute.”
post #9423 of 9547 (permalink) Old June 23rd, 2019, 09:07
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: F.C. Juventus of Turin
I'd be very surprised if Khedira is here next season, i think this is a good time to leave for him.

Only thing disappointing to me is Sarri seems to want to keep Pjanic, and i think we need a better player to take over his spot.

But maybe he can get the best out of him.

“Dogs celebrate on the corpses of lions, thinking they’ve won, but lions remain lions and dogs stay dogs"
-Stefano Sturaro

post #9424 of 9547 (permalink) Old June 23rd, 2019, 15:03
Administrators
Xtratime Elite

Teams: Juve
Why would you be dissapointed we keep Pjanic? If anything he is the only 100% guranteed top quality starting mid we have.

In other news, I doubt want to believe it, but it sure seems like its happening

Sky -

Juve in pole for De Ligt
Continual contact with the player/agent
Close

It pays off to have a strong relationship with Raiola (Nedved connect).

&callback=loadx"> &callback=loadx">

I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. - Stephen Colbert

Until the Lion learns to speak, the tale of hunt will be told by the hunter

“I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.”-Genghis Khan
post #9425 of 9547 (permalink) Old June 24th, 2019, 03:36
Forum Manager
Legend

Because i don't rate Pjanic, i think many times he's sloppy with his passing, and he has trouble raising his game in big games and high leverage moments. He's also very inconsistent.

I think we need someone better in his position.

Whenever we have a bad performance in the CL, he's usually one of the main culprits.

“Dogs celebrate on the corpses of lions, thinking they’ve won, but lions remain lions and dogs stay dogs"
-Stefano Sturaro
post #9426 of 9547 (permalink) Old June 24th, 2019, 06:25
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nero View Post
Because i don't rate Pjanic, i think many times he's sloppy with his passing, and he has trouble raising his game in big games and high leverage moments. He's also very inconsistent.

I think we need someone better in his position.

Whenever we have a bad performance in the CL, he's usually one of the main culprits.
To be honest, other than Cristiano no one from the squad really stepped up last season... so you're right and it would be difficult to defend any player for that matter but for me I'd like to keep Pjanic and give him another chance, take him out and we really suffer with a very cumbersome midfield... replacing him also won't be easy, the logical choice would be Jorginho but I prefer keeping Pjanic and strengthening elsewhere... maybe Sarri will get the best out of him

David Endt: “Inter looks like a beautiful diva in blue and black, but in reality she is nothing more than a prostitute.”
post #9427 of 9547 (permalink) Old June 29th, 2019, 07:41
Star Player

After wrapping up the Rabiot deal, Paratici will apparently fly to Amsterdam to close the de Ligt deal....

There are also rumours that PSG are interested in signing Bonucci

post #9428 of 9547 (permalink) Old June 29th, 2019, 09:54
Forum Manager
Legend

What's up with this proposed part exchange deal with Leonardo Spinazzola and Luca Pellegrini?

The rumor is gathering pace, media saying they're going to have their medicals today.

-Stefano Sturaro
post #9429 of 9547 (permalink) Old June 29th, 2019, 10:12
Star Player

Quote:
What's up with this proposed part exchange deal with Leonardo Spinazzola and Luca Pellegrini?

The rumor is gathering pace, media saying they're going to have their medicals today.
Already confirmed.

Juve will get Luca Pellegrini + 10m

post #9430 of 9547 (permalink) Old June 29th, 2019, 11:21
Forum Manager
Legend

So who's the better player? Spinazzola? I guess Pellegrini is the better prospect?

So aren't we a bit congested in midfield with Pellegrini and most likely Rabiot coming too?

Aren't we better off keeping Spinazzola?

I don't understand this deal.

-Stefano Sturaro
post #9431 of 9547 (permalink) Old June 29th, 2019, 13:33
International

Its Luca, not Lorenzo, he is a left back, not a CM.
post #9432 of 9547 (permalink) Old June 29th, 2019, 13:43
Star Player

Unfortunately after tearing his ACL, Spinazzola is not the same player and at 26 he doesn't have that much time to really recover his form... I don't think we can get a better deal, 10m in cash + a ready younger replacement...

Apparently, this is the 1st part of the deal... Juve will also exchange Higuain for possibly Zaniolo + Florenzi

post #9433 of 9547 (permalink) Old June 29th, 2019, 13:48
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Milan
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpforever10 View Post
... Juve will also exchange Higuain for possibly Zaniolo + Florenzi
If that happens then Serie A teams really are Juve bitches.
post #9434 of 9547 (permalink) Old June 29th, 2019, 15:28
Administrators
Xtratime Elite

Teams: Juve
Spinazzola is better, both have had major injuries hindering their careers. Pellegrini is 6 years younger and is fine with the bench spot(you go from Cagliari playtime to Juve bench), while Spina has been itching to play and has been close to leaving last summer and past January, wants and needs playing time since returning from massive injury. And being backup to Sandro is most likely not what he wants, he is shoe in as starting spot for Azzurri if he plays in club level.

But most likely its also because of plusvalenza boost in our books, it would be 22m plus in our accounting now that we sold him for 25m. He has been our player since teens so was brought in for nearly nothing for primavera.

I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. - Stephen Colbert

Until the Lion learns to speak, the tale of hunt will be told by the hunter

“I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.”-Genghis Khan
post #9435 of 9547 (permalink) Old June 29th, 2019, 18:22
Forum Manager
Legend

I guess i'm pretty indifferent if this Pellegrini is another leftback, but i thought Spinazzola showed promise.

But it's a pretty lateral move overall.

I'm just wondering if Sarri can patch things up between the club and Cancelo, i really want to keep him.

-Stefano Sturaro
post #9436 of 9547 (permalink) Old June 29th, 2019, 18:38
Star Player

I know this is just another glorifying YouTube compilation but from the looks of it he seems promising, and with his age the ceiling is quiet high

Quote:
I'm just wondering if Sarri can patch things up between the club and Cancelo, i really want to keep him.
According to GdS this might be the case, as the club is considering keeping him specially with City insisting on including Danilo in the deal to reduce the price...

post #9437 of 9547 (permalink) Old June 30th, 2019, 17:34
Forum Manager
Legend

Rabiot has touched down in Turin, his medical is scheduled for tomorrow.

-Stefano Sturaro
post #9438 of 9547 (permalink) Old July 1st, 2019, 09:15
Star Player

If we do comparison with last season, and assuming no one else leaves, then we will have a good upgrade in the playing squad:

Buffon <--- Perin
De Ligt <--- Barzagli
Demiral <--- Caceres
Pellegrini <--- Spinazzola
Ramsey <--- Khedira
Rabiot <--- Matuidi
Higuain <--- Mandzukic?

post #9439 of 9547 (permalink) Old July 2nd, 2019, 15:03
Forum Manager
Legend

Is Buffon really an upgrade on Perin? I'm not so sure. Spinazzola is most likely better than Pellegrini at this moment.

I think Rabiot and Mautidi are about on par, the advantage with Rabiot is he's younger and has more upside.

-Stefano Sturaro
post #9440 of 9547 (permalink) Old July 3rd, 2019, 06:41
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Sampdoria, Italian NT, Crystal Palace
Luca Pellegrini might be loaned out the way it happened to Spinazzola for most of his career.

It is clear the main purpose of this swap: Pellegrini 22 million euros after total 1103 minutes in serie A and Spinazzola 29.5 million euros after playing 745 minutes in one season for Juventus.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in