Transfer Market 2018/2019 - Page 470 - Xtratime Community
 223Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #9381 of 9386 (permalink) Old May 2nd, 2019, 00:00
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Juve/ITALIA
I wonder if the club still has faith in Rugani. Or if the right offer comes ship out. We are stuck with Bonucci cause he cant leave Italy. Unless we manage to sell him to another big italian club.

Fed up with both now. Rugani hasnt grown enough despite having opportunities now and Bonucci always comes with his bs. Im done with it.

Most likely is that we sign Manolas and that kid from Genoa.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #9382 of 9386 (permalink) Old May 2nd, 2019, 12:41
Administrators
Xtratime Elite

Teams: Juve
Roma sell such players, dont buy them, so I doubt thats an option for him. Unless Qatar PSG owners buy them as its rumoured.

I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. - Stephen Colbert

Until the Lion learns to speak, the tale of hunt will be told by the hunter

“I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.”-Genghis Khan
post #9383 of 9386 (permalink) Old May 5th, 2019, 11:45
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: F.C. Juventus of Turin
I'm sure we'll sell Rugani if we get a good offer, but where would that come from? He's been average at best.

We need better options in defence, this is something that Paratici must already see and address this summer.

We haven't had a hit in central defence for a while now, bringing back Bonucci was questionable at best, Rugani and Benatia both disappointed.

I think we need to go out, open the cheque book and buy a top player like we did to improve the fullbacks with Alex Sandro and Cancelo.

“Dogs celebrate on the corpses of lions, thinking they’ve won, but lions remain lions and dogs stay dogs"
-Stefano Sturaro

post #9384 of 9386 (permalink) Old May 12th, 2019, 06:12
CUG
Legend

Teams: Juventus
Thought benetia was actually good for us. One of our better defenders.

We have left it late for rejuvenated our defense. Bonucci coming back wasn't a great decision. We left rugani on bench too long in previous seasons...We did get an offer from Chelsea last summer but didn't let him go.

Chiellini is getting on in age. Sad thing is we read rumours of sandro and cancelo being in the mix to leave. Id be focusing on central defense and midfield this summer. Our full back options and final third options are actually fine.
post #9385 of 9386 (permalink) Old May 12th, 2019, 06:24
Star Player

I was a staunch defender of Rugani before but almost everytime he was given a chance due to injuries to other defenders he failed to impress... maybe he needs a continued run in the team to really prove himself but I would feel more comfortable if we bought another defender in the summer, someone like Manolas would be great

David Endt: “Inter looks like a beautiful diva in blue and black, but in reality she is nothing more than a prostitute.”
post #9386 of 9386 (permalink) Old May 13th, 2019, 01:05
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Juve/ITALIA
Perhaps we could sell Rugani to Roma then.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in