Xtratime Community banner

Zaccarelli appreciation thread

18K views 362 replies 28 participants last post by  Nerazzurri4life 
#1 ·
This is fukkin stooopid now.

Who is Dr. Manhatten? serously...on and on with idiotic ten yr old name changes...at least Firdaus came to his senses.

Whats up ppl....midlife identty crises?

#315 ·
red :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Ramy: she's on my facebook friends list, you can see her picture there. Tazz posted a couple of pics in this thread, too.

#320 ·
whoa, you still remember the names I see. They must have made quite an impression on you. ;)

#322 ·
He doesn't rate Zaccarelli, hence he's an enemy.

:boxing:

#325 ·
That said, your post obviously suggests you want to meet her in person
hmm I wouldn't mind that.. :neutral:

:D

Tazzy, bring your sister over to Cairo.

P.S. Even if I'm stalking she's cool with it, heck she added me, not the other way round. :stuckup:

#326 ·
Dang, 4 am now. And I have work tomorrow.

Gonna go get some needed sleep

(and hopefully dream about Zac)

I kid I kid..

forza Inter, fellas

the true love

#328 ·
lol i dunno whats funnier...the thought of Hossam talkin to steph in person (i wud record that) or the fact that he actually admitting to wanting to know if she hooked up with anyone in barbados.

anyway...ppl...Steph's great but i dont want this thread to degenerate into objectifying her. she rox and is quite respectful as a person so...make sure its all respect even if its not love and appreciation

#331 ·
Mexican-german-italian-persian mix is lol Dr, exactly same combo of a chick I'm seeing, except she has philippino mix to it too. I allways tease her wtf her parents/grandparents been doing :D

And lol at this thread, especially Tazzs way of teasing Nera, and Nera's squirming reactions :howler:

But screw that Tazz, less talking and more vids of Zac shaking it to sweet soca music :party: :D

#332 ·
Mexican-german-italian-persian mix is lol Dr, exactly same combo of a chick I'm seeing, except she has philippino mix to it too.

:thumbsup:

she's really cute but she has the size of a mexican. The german isn't very noticable but the italian, yea she can pass for it. The persian part is also pretty noticable.

i hope we aren't dating the same girl:scared:

#339 ·
cough...this thread is hilariousssss

i just cant explain how funny this is

FORZA INTER brothers

#342 ·
this thread is way mor einteresting than INTER right now...unluckiest game ever today

#345 ·
Believe me I dont have that much time. I'm doing at least 60-70 hrs a week for Obgyn.

I met the girl from the place i'm rotatting, so i see her everyday. Just hang out on the weekend since I'm not on call on the weekends.

But this season I haven't been able to catch a lot of the inter games, which is sad but I would be more pissed if it was last season.

what yr are you?

#348 ·
Good boy, starting to learn and behave.

#349 ·
i think i shud just tutor all of you lol

#351 ·
Please do, master.

as for the tutoring, yea i think Nera needs some pointers on his inevitable stalking date with SZ
She didn't ask for any restraining orders did she, why should you be bothered, then? hater :thmbdown: :rolleyes: :mad:

btw I love the :mad: smilie, it's so Bob.

#350 ·
there was no way i coulda made a move on that position, regardless how smooth that person is. she kept looking a me though :eek:

she was a nursing student, too bad i was with another medical student, she completely unknowingly cockblocked me

as for the tutoring, yea i think Nera needs some pointers on his inevitable stalking date with SZ

And OSSSS COME OUT AND FACE ME LIKE A MAN~

#352 ·
she was a nursing student, too bad i was with another medical student, she completely unknowingly cockblocked me
Aaah nursing students, tell me about it! :drunk: They are always smoking hot. I think they have some sort of beauty pageants ciriteria for acceptance in the nursing school here.

Good thing they usually know absolutely nothing. I usully break the ice by just asking a random difficult question about the patient she is taking care of. Then as a bright intern ;) I am sure you can always find something to teach her about over coffee.

That how it used to work it in the good old days. Now as a senior I am just too busy even to eat. :moan:

#354 · (Edited)
I wonder what they are thinking when they see us though?

:D

I am now doing a fellowship in peds critical care. We have 12 bed unit here, almost always full of seriously ill or post op cardiac cases. I usually have residents and interns in the team but the complexity of the cases is usually above their level so almsot always the fellow ends up running the show. So sadly my flirting days are long gone. :(

I don't know about ob/gyn nurses but Peds wards nurses are usually young and fun. They usually wear these tight t-shirts with cartoon characters which make them insanely hot :)D). You get the occassional menopausal bitch but even those after a while once they get used to you and trust you things become nicer.

Buying them coffee every once in a while is a proven way to decrease calls after midnight when oncall. ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.