Xtratime Community banner

The Official Transfer Rumour Thread

811K views 22K replies 328 participants last post by  red 
#1 ·
Official Transfer Rumour Thread

The old one was getting kinda chunky and it wouldn't let me see the last two pages of the thread.

Could I ask a mod to close that one and continue here?

#2 ·
essien has signed a contract extension with chelsea...so we won't get him...actually, we never had a chance to sign him...

#4 ·
we either get young dudes or world class superstars (under 30)... :drool:

no more lamps... :finger:

#5 ·
Official Transfer Rumour Thread

The old one was getting kinda chunky and it wouldn't let me see the last two pages of the thread.

Could I ask a mod to close that one and continue here?
Any thread at XT can do that when posts are deleted in it - the "ghost pages" are made up, I believe, of the deleted posts, which you wouldn't need to read anyway. The problem is solved when a few more posts are made.

But yes, the previous thread had gone on for long enough.

#6 ·
new name today...a brazilian defender from fluminense, thiago silva...don't know if he is good...and not sure his age... :D

#7 ·
another new name...blaise matuidi...a young dude (21 years old)...a midfielder...plays for st.etienne...from france...no idea how good he is...

#10 ·
GOOD MOVE MODS

Now my goal is to become this thread's post king.....yes that is a challenge carson!!!
i want more transfer rumors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#11 ·
Inter are also close to signing 23-year-old Brazilian central defender Thiago Silva from Fluminense after another successful campaign for the Rio-born ace. (goal)

Who is this guy, anyone ?
maybe he is coming to replace burdisso...

#12 ·
Guess who else checks Inter's website

http://inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=29558&L=en

Mourinho said in the last press conference that a midfielder is needed. In particular one like Lampard. Do you feel this necessity like a stimulus to improve yourself to show the coach that the midfield does not require anyone else? Or would you like to have Lampard as your teammate?

When I work I do not think of these things. We always try to give the best whether a new player might come or not. We do not need anymore stimulus, because wearing this shirt is always an honour and a big responsability. I do not like to speak about players' transfers until they are not official on Inter's web site.
On that note, inter.it's translation is pretty pathetic. Didn't it used to be better before?

#13 ·
Muntari :excited: :star:

Now my goal is to become this thread's post king.....yes that is a challenge carson!!!
:dielaugh:

Yeah, and I want Megan Fox. :lick:

#14 ·
Inter are also close to signing 23-year-old Brazilian central defender Thiago Silva from Fluminense after another successful campaign for the Rio-born ace. (goal)

Who is this guy, anyone ?
he's a very good defender. he's a centre back and he's in Brasil's Olympic squad so watch Brasil's matches at the Olympics and you'll see him.

He actually signed for Porto a few years a go but he didn't impress that much due to injuries and was let go of and went back to Brasil and he's pressing for national team selection. I think he's pretty good but I don't see why we're signing him.

#15 ·
7/21/2008 6:05 AM
Aquilani Open To Juve Move
Roma contract rebel Alberto Aquilani has paved the way to a move to Juventus by admitting that he likes the fact that they are interested in him.

It is looking increasingly possible that Aquilani will leave the Giallorossi this summer as talks to renew his current contract, which runs out in 2010, have seemingly hit a brick wall.

The 24 year-old Italy international, has been asking for around €2.5m in wages per year, but the highest Roma have been able to offer is €1.6m.

Juventus are long-term admirers of Aquilani, and have already seen a number of bids for the player rejected by Roma earlier this summer.

The Old Lady declared last week that, following the signing of Sevilla’s Christian Poulsen, they would be purchasing no more players this summer.

However, the news of Aquilani’s contract problems has led them to rethink this initiative, and it was reported at the weekend that Juve were set to launch a fresh offer for the schemer.

Aquilani has now welcomed this news by stating: "I like that Juventus are interested in me. We'll wait and see what happens."

Inter are also interested in Aquilani, but the Italian press believes that Juve will beat off competition from the Nerazzurri, partly due to the fact that the youngster has a great friendship with Bianconeri stopper Giorgio Chiellini.

Gianni Wilson

goal.com

#16 ·
"I don't know anything about it. It's a new one to me," Redknapp told Sky Sports News when asked about Inter's interest in Muntari.

"I don't want to sell him. He is one of my best players and is a terrific young talent.

"If someone from Italy has been in touch, they have certainly not been in touch with me."-------- Harry Redknapp

Lampard or Lucho G or Muntari:happy:.... I dont prefer Xabi alonso nor Aquilani :yuck:

#18 ·
The political signing, we MUST get Aquilani. Muntari is a player I prefer alot since he would slot in perfectly with our style of play. But Aquilani is more talented, Italian and he is a young dudes :happy:

We don't seem to have any plans in place for this UEFA qouta for the CL

#20 ·
But when selecting the squad for CL registration, we probably need to leave out few first team players in place for of those youngster that probably won't play in the CL. I mean we have 6 strikers, Ibra, Baotelli and to an extend Adriano are definate stayers. Between Cruz, Crespo and Suazo I wouldn't know which one to offload becaue they all have unique characteristics. Crespo is that typical bomber we don't have in any of our other strikers, Suazo offers that speed demon which could be beneficial in certain big games. Cruz is only one which we might have someone similar and better then him, but he is happy to sit on the bench so its a headache for Mourinho sure trying to figure out who to offload.