65Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #16821 of 16897 (permalink) Old June 22nd, 2019, 02:58
van
Community Manager
Legend

Teams: A.C. Milan
Has Perisic played there before?

"It is possible to imagine a distant future in which most other species of life are extinct but the ocean will consist overwhelmingly of immortal jellyfish, a great gelatin consciousness everlasting".
Nathaniel Rich
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #16822 of 16897 (permalink) Old June 22nd, 2019, 03:13
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Teams: Al Ahly | F.C. Internazionale | AZ
Yeah. Although mostly he is a winger not a wb but with 3 cms and 3 CBs it can work.

ما أخذ بالقوة لا يسترد إلا بالقوة
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAZZ View Post
lol hossam lol...i think your the coolest bro one of the few ppl i like in this world

now thats three rants lol

i love u bro. yr good people

Juventus were relegated to Serie B along with their reputation.
http://www.inter.it/en/news/46733
post #16823 of 16897 (permalink) Old June 22nd, 2019, 16:28
red
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: Rep. of Ireland
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerazzurri4life View Post

As per Gazzetta

Interesting lineup. Width is there, and a dynamic midfield. Looks balanced.
This looks quite likely.

I like it TBH

Although I'm not sure Radja will accept the bench. Would be nice to have a really attacking midfielder as well..... like a Sneijder type.

Sensi is more in the Veratti/ Jorginho mould.

I personally think Conte's go-to player will be Asamoah for LWB. Even if Perisic essentially played there against Empoli (for like 30 mins) and was brilliant. But it requires a lot of energy and fitness... let's see if Perisic can do it.

But with Sensi, Barella, Dzeko, Lazaro and Lukaku the squad will be complete.

Icardi, Joao Mario, Dalbert, Miranda definitely out. I would also sell Vecino and keep Galgiardini TBH.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nacka View Post

It's not as if the centipede would have a functioning digestive system.

I could glue a couple of pieces of cardboard as wings onto my car, but I wouldn't call it a functioning flying car even if it would be able to "fly" 50 meters if I drove it at full speed off a cliff.

post #16824 of 16897 (permalink) Old June 22nd, 2019, 16:45
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Inter, Memphis Tigers
Apparently, Kovacic is still holding out for Inter but we would need to sell Nainggolan to get him.

Please do it.

Without selling Icardi though, how are we going to make this work again?

Keeping that question in mind, we're reportedly in the hunt for 70m man Insigne as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob W The Bat View Post
These last years after the CL win I noticed when following the Inter online community that many fans have turned into cvcksuckers.
R.I.P: Tazzy, Flo.
post #16825 of 16897 (permalink) Old June 23rd, 2019, 00:03
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

I would like to keep Miranda. He will get games in a 3 man defence surely either due to rotation/injuries/suspension.

Hopefully Conte (and Godin) can convince him.

Insigne is a lovely player, if it's an Icardi-Insigne swap then it can happen. And Icardi scoring for Napoli against us isn't as bad as him doing it for juve..

Anyhow Conte will meet and see the players in July, we'll see what happens.

Quote:
lol hossam lol...i think your the coolest bro one of the few ppl i like in this world

post #16826 of 16897 (permalink) Old June 26th, 2019, 00:46
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Joao Mario close to Monaco
Football Italia

Monaco are in advanced talks to sign Inter midfielder Joao Mario and it could be a paid loan with option to buy at the end of the season.

According to Calciomercato.com, the Nerazzurri are hoping to pick up over €18m for the Portugal international, who had also been linked with Sporting CP and Benfica.

FCInterNews.it point to a paid loan with option to buy, which would become an obligation if Joao Mario notches up a certain number of appearances throughout the campaign.

Monaco would also pay the full €3m per year salary during his loan spell.

It’s reported Joao Mario is eager to make the move to AS Monaco, as he is not part of Antonio Conte’s plans and cost Inter €40m in the summer of 2016.

---

Reckon Joăo will flourish under Jardim.

Quote:

post #16827 of 16897 (permalink) Old June 27th, 2019, 00:12
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Lukaku breakthrough for Inter
Football Italia

Manchester United are prepared to hand Romelo Lukaku to Inter for a €10m two-year loan with €60m obligation to buy, claim Sky Sport Italia.

According to transfer expert Gianluca Di Marzio, the first genuine proposal is being prepared after days of talks behind the scenes and it could lead to a positive conclusion.

The Nerazzurri have made it clear they want Lukaku for new Coach Antonio Conte, but Manchester United reportedly rejected Mauro Icardi as part of an exchange.

Inter cannot afford €70m upfront, but if they can convince Manchester United to spread the cost out over three years, with €10m for a two-season loan and obligation to buy for €60m, that could be the breakthrough.

---

If Man U accept this then it means they want to get rid of Lukaku.

They can't buy a replacement this summer for 10mill.

Quote:

post #16828 of 16897 (permalink) Old June 27th, 2019, 00:35
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Inter sell Adorante to Parma
Football Italia

Inter youth team striker Andrea Adorante will return to Parma in a deal worth €5m, claim multiple sources.

FCInterNews and Tuttomercatoweb have the same details, that the fee is €5m and he’ll sign a four-year contract.

However, the Nerazzurri will retain a buy-back option for the future, or at least first refusal if he leaves the Stadio Tardini.

Adorante is 19 years old and won’t be able to play until at least October, as he is recovering from a torn anterior cruciate ligament.

It is a return to Parma, because he was born there and started out in the youth academy before the club went bankrupt in 2015.

At that point, all the players under contract became free agents and he joined Inter.

He scored 13 goals in 28 competitive games for the Nerazzurri this season, but that was cut short by an ACL tear in March.

---

Hopefully he doesn't do a dimarco on us next season..

Quote:

post #16829 of 16897 (permalink) Old June 27th, 2019, 01:37
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Inter youth player Merola to Bologna
Football Italia

Inter have reportedly agreed to sell 19-year-old striker Davide Merola to Bologna for €2.7m plus 30 per cent of any future sale.

According to FCInter1908.it, the two clubs worked out the details today and are just waiting for Merola to agree personal terms with the Rossoblu.

Merola scored 12 goals with three assists in 32 competitive appearances for the Inter youth team this season.

He is yet another youth product who can be sold on at a profit to balance the books.

Quote:

post #16830 of 16897 (permalink) Old June 27th, 2019, 01:43
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Agent: 'Borja Valero staying at Inter'
Football Italia

In a surprising twist, Borja Valero’s agent and Fiorentina declared there is “zero chance” of him leaving Inter this summer.

The speculation was rife that he would make the move back to the Stadio Franchi for circa €3m.

However, following a meeting at the Inter HQ this afternoon, there was a total turnaround from all parties.

“There is zero chance for Borja to be back in the Viola jersey,” Fiorentina director Daniele Pradč told FCInter1908.it.

Agent Alejandro Camaro also spoke to SportItalia as he left the encounter.

“He is staying with the Nerazzurri, a marvellous squad. He is not going anywhere, not to Spain and not to Fiorentina. He is 100 per cent staying with Inter.”

---

Well he wouldn't have been sold for a lot anyway taking his age into consideration, might as well stay as backup..

Quote:

post #16831 of 16897 (permalink) Old June 27th, 2019, 02:20
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Report: Inter reach Lazaro deal
Football Italia

Inter have reached a basic €18-20m plus bonuses agreement with Hertha Berlin for right-sided winger Valentino Lazaro, claim SportItalia.

The 23-year-old Austria international arrived in 2017 from RB Salzburg at a cost of €7m and impressed this season with three goals and seven assists in 31 Bundesliga games.

It’s been reported for several weeks that he is eager to join Inter and agreed personal terms, but the two clubs were finding it more difficult to work out a transfer fee.

Today’s negotiations with agent Federico Pastorello appears to have provided a breakthrough and a move could now be imminent.

Reporter Alfredo Pedullŕ maintains the deal will be done for €18-20m with another €2-3m in performance-related bonuses and add-ons.

Quote:

post #16832 of 16897 (permalink) Old June 27th, 2019, 02:21
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Lukaku breakthrough for Inter
Football Italia

Manchester United are prepared to hand Romelo Lukaku to Inter for a €10m two-year loan with €60m obligation to buy, claim Sky Sport Italia.

According to transfer expert Gianluca Di Marzio, the first genuine proposal is being prepared after days of talks behind the scenes and it could lead to a positive conclusion.

The Nerazzurri have made it clear they want Lukaku for new Coach Antonio Conte, but Manchester United reportedly rejected Mauro Icardi as part of an exchange.

Inter cannot afford €70m upfront, but if they can convince Manchester United to spread the cost out over three years, with €10m for a two-season loan and obligation to buy for €60m, that could be the breakthrough.

---

If Man U accept this then it means they want to get rid of Lukaku.

They can't buy a replacement this summer for 10mill.
This was a great move, if true. Postpones the Icardi problem just like that, which is exactly what we needed to do.

Quote:
These last years after the CL win I noticed when following the Inter online community that many fans have turned into cvcksuckers.
post #16833 of 16897 (permalink) Old June 27th, 2019, 03:21
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firdaus View Post
I've only watched one full Hertha match with Lazaro...where they got smashed by RB Leipzig so it wasn't much to go on. Other than that, I've only seen highlights and he does look pretty good there. Looks very good offensively...I get the idea we're trying to sign our new Maicon. Defensively, he makes some nice tackles and interventions but it's hard to tell how good he is at this over a whole match or season.

He's still young so there's room to develop so he's a pretty exciting prospect.
He is especially good in one on ones based on the below vid. Got past his man a few times. He also looks strong physically.

Quote:

post #16834 of 16897 (permalink) Old June 27th, 2019, 12:55
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

United 'reject Inter's Lukaku offer'
Football Italia

Manchester United have reportedly rejected Inter’s offer of a two-year loan with a €60m obligation to buy.

Sky Sport Italia reported late last night that United were prepared to accept the proposal, which would see Inter pay €10m up front.

However, The Daily Mail warn the Red Devils ‘will not entertain’ such a deal and are determined to recoup the €80m they paid Everton in the summer of 2017.

Furthermore, the striker has ‘little intention’ of forcing through an exit, so as not to burn his bridges with the English giants.

It comes after Edin Dzeko’s proposed transfer to the Beneamata also hit the buffers.

---

Hmm I also had my doubts.

Just bring in Dzeko and Arnautovic this summer instead. Both combined cost less than Lukaku.

Quote:

post #16835 of 16897 (permalink) Old June 27th, 2019, 13:33
red
Forum Manager
Legend

Quote:
United 'reject Inter's Lukaku offer'
Football Italia

Manchester United have reportedly rejected Inter’s offer of a two-year loan with a €60m obligation to buy.

Sky Sport Italia reported late last night that United were prepared to accept the proposal, which would see Inter pay €10m up front. Real were similarly appalled at the Modric proposal last year, although I suppose they did allow James to go out on loan to Bayern.

However, The Daily Mail warn the Red Devils ‘will not entertain’ such a deal and are determined to recoup the €80m they paid Everton in the summer of 2017.

Furthermore, the striker has ‘little intention’ of forcing through an exit, so as not to burn his bridges with the English giants.

It comes after Edin Dzeko’s proposed transfer to the Beneamata also hit the buffers.

---

Hmm I also had my doubts.

Just bring in Dzeko and Arnautovic this summer instead. Both combined cost less than Lukaku.
I had massive doubts about this thing going through. Inter really are living in LaLa-land if they think English clubs are going to accept these types of loan deals. United are accustomed to dealing in huge sums of cash for players upfront.

But what the hell are United going to do with 10 million euros?? I suppose they would have to be desperate to unload him to accept that. It would only maybe make sense if the player was very unhappy and causing problems. And I don't think Lukaku is (at all).

And c'mon, Arnautovic is a terrible player Ahmed. Well, not terrible, but average.

He has never scored more than 12 goals in one season in any league. His best numbers in an EPL season are about the same as Lukaku's worst (for a full season).

For me the obvious alternative is simply Zapata. His price would be around 40 million and his agent is already talking up a move. He's powerful, strong, can assist goals, and a proven threat in Serie A.

Last edited by red; June 27th, 2019 at 13:40.
post #16836 of 16897 (permalink) Old June 27th, 2019, 14:28
Xtratime Legend

It's reported that Pinamonti should be going to Genoa for 15 million Euros.

The same Pinamonti who was reportedly off the market a few days ago.

Btw, Chelsea has exercised their option for Kovacic.

Quote:
post #16837 of 16897 (permalink) Old June 27th, 2019, 14:55
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Quote:
It's reported that Pinamonti should be going to Genoa for 15 million Euros.

The same Pinamonti who was reportedly off the market a few days ago.

Btw, Chelsea has exercised their option for Kovacic.
Genoa agree Pinamonti fee, but...
Football Italia

Genoa have agreed a fee of up to €18m for Inter striker Andrea Pinamonti – but personal terms remain an issue.

Multiple sources, including Sky Sport Italia, Sportitalia and Gazzetta dello Sport, report Inter have accepted an offer from Genoa, which varies between €15m and €18m.

The deal also includes a gentleman’s agreement that lets the Nerazzuri re-sign the Italy Under-20 international next summer.

However, Tuttomercatoweb and Gazzetta dello Sport warn his agent Mino Raiola is not happy with the Grifone’s proposal of a four-year contract worth €1m a season.

The 20-year-old spent last term on loan at Frosinone, scoring five goals in 27 Serie A appearances for the relegated Canarini.

---

I didn't know that Raiola is Pinamonti's agent.. which isn't good..

Quote:

post #16838 of 16897 (permalink) Old June 28th, 2019, 05:41
red
Forum Manager
Legend

Yeah, Pinamonti's gone and FFP has been met.

If he has a breakout season he can just be resigned next season. No biggie.

Now let's see if a bunch of signings suddenly come through in the first few days of June.

Godin will surely be announced immediately, probably Sensi and maybe Lazarro as well.

The Lukuka thing will prob drag on till late August...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nacka View Post

It's not as if the centipede would have a functioning digestive system.

I could glue a couple of pieces of cardboard as wings onto my car, but I wouldn't call it a functioning flying car even if it would be able to "fly" 50 meters if I drove it at full speed off a cliff.
post #16839 of 16897 (permalink) Old June 28th, 2019, 09:53
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Genoa agree Pinamonti fee, but...
Football Italia

Genoa have agreed a fee of up to €18m for Inter striker Andrea Pinamonti – but personal terms remain an issue.

Multiple sources, including Sky Sport Italia, Sportitalia and Gazzetta dello Sport, report Inter have accepted an offer from Genoa, which varies between €15m and €18m.

The deal also includes a gentleman’s agreement that lets the Nerazzuri re-sign the Italy Under-20 international next summer.

However, Tuttomercatoweb and Gazzetta dello Sport warn his agent Mino Raiola is not happy with the Grifone’s proposal of a four-year contract worth €1m a season.

The 20-year-old spent last term on loan at Frosinone, scoring five goals in 27 Serie A appearances for the relegated Canarini.

---

I didn't know that Raiola is Pinamonti's agent.. which isn't good..
Gentleman's agreement...Raiola in the mix...

Quote:
post #16840 of 16897 (permalink) Old June 30th, 2019, 00:06
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Quote:
Gentleman's agreement...Raiola in the mix...

Indeed. Raiola made Milanisti turn on Donnarumma.. despite Donnarumma being a Milan youth team product (like Pinamonti being an Inter youth product)

Our relationship with Preziosi is good though.

Quote:

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in