post #81 of 16775 (permalink) Old July 30th, 2008, 19:28
XT Post Number King
Xtratime Elite

Teams: INTER & Tottenham Hotspur
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morierinho View Post
Let them have Crêpe

In other news, VdV to Real M for €10m

Muntari €16m....VDV 10... Muntari 16... Quaresma 40... Vdv 10...
yes...i am surprised that real will get him that cheap...perhaps something is happening between vdv and hamburg...because no way vdv can got for 10m...

My heart = INTER...No Matter Win or Lose...

Zanetti : I still remember my first day at Inter. I arrived with a plastic bag with my boots inside and I crossed the crowd of fans who were asking who I was. That's where it all started.....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #82 of 16775 (permalink) Old July 30th, 2008, 19:31
Mourinho & Cassano!!
Xtratime Legend

Teams: FC Internazionale Milano, FC Rangers
So we paid more for Mancini and Muntari than VDV....clever....****ING CLEVER!!!

WE WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER GIACINTO FACCHETTI, LEGEND OF THE INTERNAZIONALE AND ITALIAN GAME
post #83 of 16775 (permalink) Old July 30th, 2008, 21:31
XT Post Number King
Xtratime Elite

7/30/2008 3:10 PM
Moratti To Go For Carvalho After Materazzi Injury?
After Marco Materazzi's injury yesterday in the Tim Trophy tournament, president Massimo Moratti may be forced to go back on the transfer market...

A first-degree stretching of a muscle in his left thigh. That was the result of the check made to Inter defender Marco Materazzi the day after the Tim Trophy friendly tournament, during which he had to be replaced by coach Jose Mourinho a few minutes into the team's first match against Juventus. From tomorrow, the player, who turns 35 on 19 August, will follow a specific recovery program.

Certainly this news will not have pleased Mourinho. In this pre-season, the coach will not only have to do without the Italian defender, but also long-time injury sufferer Christian Chivu, who won't be back until October, Nicolas Burdisso, who will participate in the Olympics, and Walter Samuel and Ivan Cordoba, who were both operated to the knee at the start of the year and won't find their best condition until September.

It's certainly an emergency situation in Inter's defensive department, which might force president Massimo Moratti to get back on the transfer market for a defender instead of a midfielder, which was the original plan.

A player who has been frequently linked with Inter since Mourinho joined is Chelsea defender Ricardo Carvalho, who worked with the Portuguese coach both at Stamford Bridge and Porto. Obviously he would be the ideal solution, but will Moratti be able to convince Chelsea to let the player go after failing to sign Frank Lampard?

Danilo Pochini

goal.com

Zanetti : I still remember my first day at Inter. I arrived with a plastic bag with my boots inside and I crossed the crowd of fans who were asking who I was. That's where it all started.....

post #84 of 16775 (permalink) Old July 30th, 2008, 22:49
XT Post Number King
Xtratime Elite

Ferrari on course for Inter
Wednesday 30 July, 2008

http://www.channel4.com/sport/footba...ia/jul30i.html

post #85 of 16775 (permalink) Old July 30th, 2008, 23:09
XT Post Number King
Xtratime Elite

7/30/2008 7:45 AM
Roma Set To Sell Aquilani?
According to Tuttosport, Roma could be set to sell Alberto Aquilani before the end of the summer as negotiations over a new contract appear no closer to being resolved.

Aquilani’s future at Roma has been looking increasingly uncertain in recent weeks due to problems over the renewal of his contract.

The 24-year-old’s current deal runs out in 2010 and the player has been asking for around €2.5m in wages per year in order to sign an extension.

However, so far, Roma have only offered €1.6m, and negotiations have now, according to Tuttopsort, hit a brick wall. The relationship between player and club is souring by the minute and, such is the frustration over the current situation, that no new contract talks have been arranged.

As a result, Roma are now considering selling the player this summer in order to maximise the amount of money they could receive as a transfer fee. The midfielder is not short of options as both Juventus and Inter are very keen, and the player has recently thanked both clubs for their interest in him.

A few days ago Roma coach Luciano Spalletti admitted his fear that he may lose Aquilani.

“Alberto is an important player and he has told me that he wants to stay but then there is always the chance that certain people will come here and take him away, as has happened with other players,” said the former Udinese tactician.

Alessio Alexis

goal.com

post #86 of 16775 (permalink) Old July 30th, 2008, 23:09
XT Post Number King
Xtratime Elite

7/30/2008 5:56 PM
Adriano To Roma? No Chance - Agent
Adriano’s agent, Gilmar Rinaldi, admits that there is no chance his player will leave Inter for Roma despite reports claiming the contrary.

The Brazilian hit-man is rumoured to be one of the strikers facing Mourinho’s axe as the ‘Special One’ continues the shake up at San Siro.

Reports in Italy linked L’Imperatore with a move to Roma as the Giallorossi are desperate to sign a quality striker ahead of the new season.

However, the player’s agent has dashed any hopes Roma had of signing him as he admits Adriano will not be moving south of Milan.

“Roma? The chances of Adriano leaving Inter for Roma are equivalent to zero,” Rinaldi told Gloesporte.com

“Adriano is doing very well and he is happy to stay in Milan.”

The agent’s words will no doubt lead to new questions being raised over Adriano’s future.

Meanwhile, Roma will need to ensure they sign a decent hit-man before the new season begins if they are to challenge for trophies.
The Giallorossi have been linked with a number of player's including Julio Baptista, Ibrahim Afellay, Jan Klass Huntelaar, David Suazo and Hernan Crespo but, so far, they have failed to land any one of them.

Salvatore Landolina

goal.com

post #87 of 16775 (permalink) Old August 1st, 2008, 03:03
XT Post Number King
Xtratime Elite

Inter ponder Radoi raid
Thursday 31 July, 2008
Inter are ready to start their defender search after Marco Materazzi’s injury and the new name on the short-list is Matei Radoi.

Nerazzurri boss Jose Mourinho admitted after Tuesday evening’s Trofeo TIM that he was worried about his lack of options at the back.

Walter Samuel, Cristian Chivu and Ivan Cordoba are all currently sidelined and the loss of Materazzi for nearly a month with a thigh strain is a big blow.

After a crisis meeting between President Massimo Moratti and technical director Marco Branca yesterday, Inter are set to return to the market to find a new recruit.

The ideal solution for Moratti is a free transfer swoop for former Roma defender Matteo Ferrari, who would be an able and cheap option.

But another possibility is Romanian international Radoi. The experienced 27-year-old currently plies his trade for Steaua Bucharest and would be likely to accept a move on a loan basis.

Mourinho’s assistant Andre Villas Boas was spotted watching Radoi playing for Steaua in a friendly against Roma last week.

More ambitious suggestions for the job include Feyenoord stopper Ron Vlaar and Greek Under-21 international Sokratis Papastathopoulos, but either would require a greater financial investment.

Meanwhile, Inter have signed a star of the future in 15-year-old left-back Mattia Desole, who arrives from Swiss side Grasshoppers.

channel4

post #88 of 16775 (permalink) Old August 1st, 2008, 10:05
A10
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Never in B
ok Tuttumercatoweb has this to say witn this Recalcati...(newscaster)

=================================================

Question - Mr. Recalcati, what is not appealing to them of the market nerazzurro. Answer - They are contrary to who says that the market dell' Inter is bankrupt. We have yielded Solar, Maniche and Cesar. And taken Muntari and Mancini. In spite of the words of my Oriali friend, not task that the market is closed. Indeed, I say to them that two soccers player will arrive. One is Quaresma, l' other between Aquilani and Lampard. For the chapter it cessions, in attack not task that will remain Crespo, Suazo and Adrian. For Puttinges, if there will be a possiblità in the next season, Moratti will not be pulled behind.

Question - Muntari is l' man in degree to inherit the gallons from holder in a formation, l' Inter, unprovided of alternatives of quality to centrocampo, with the single Jimenez to guarantee imprevedibilità?
Answer - Muntari will give to quality and amount. An optimal purchase. Fermo remaining that it cannot be the director of the square.

Question - Like anticipated, l' Inter is gotten ready to launch a pain plan cessions. Who will leave?
Answer - Suazo is attracted dall' foreign country. While in Italy they want Sampdoria and Bologna to it. For that it regards Crespo, it appeals to Turin. For Adrian c' it is the Rome, for Stankovic the Juventus, that it attends the solid ones. Burdisso is tried from the Fiorentina.

================================================== ======

If brief,
1. Quaresma plus Lampard/Aquilani is STILL on the way.
2. Suazo might go overseas or to Sampd/Bologna
3. Crespo might go to Torino
4. Adrian to Rome (, this I doubt, you dont strengthen Rivals)
5. Stankovic, Juve
6. Burdisso , Viola
post #89 of 16775 (permalink) Old August 1st, 2008, 12:28
A10
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Xtratime Legend

Sportmediaset says.... we are after

Ledesma €5m (Lazio)
Tiago
still....Quaresma

No Alonso and No Aquilani please.
post #90 of 16775 (permalink) Old August 1st, 2008, 16:01
Mourinho & Cassano!!
Xtratime Legend

Teams: FC Internazionale Milano, FC Rangers
No Tiago please. God what an ugly player in Italy.

WE WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER GIACINTO FACCHETTI, LEGEND OF THE INTERNAZIONALE AND ITALIAN GAME
post #91 of 16775 (permalink) Old August 1st, 2008, 17:49
A10
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Xtratime Legend

L'Inter guarda al futuro: quattro baby acquisti

I think it meant for the future.. 4 baby aquisition for youth team.. Carson must be happy.

Jean Bindzy Ebila Mbida, been born to Yaounde in Cameroun the 9 1990,

defender Giulio 1990, defender, last season to the Lucchese,

Antonio Esposito, 1990, centrocampista, last season to the Spezia. Ie Marine

Marine David defender, 1994, defender, from the Giulianova.

(CMweb)

Someone's name Marine
post #92 of 16775 (permalink) Old August 1st, 2008, 18:12
XT Post Number King
Xtratime Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by A10 View Post

Ledesma €5m (Lazio)
Tiago
still....Quaresma

No Alonso and No Aquilani please.
tiago? what a flop...

post #93 of 16775 (permalink) Old August 1st, 2008, 18:13
XT Post Number King
Xtratime Elite

Quote:
L'Inter guarda al futuro: quattro baby acquisti

I think it meant for the future.. 4 baby aquisition for youth team.. Carson must be happy.

Jean Bindzy Ebila Mbida, been born to Yaounde in Cameroun the 9 1990,

defender Giulio 1990, defender, last season to the Lucchese,

Antonio Esposito, 1990, centrocampista, last season to the Spezia. Ie Marine

Marine David defender, 1994, defender, from the Giulianova.

(CMweb)

Someone's name Marine
:thmbup::drool: yesssssssssss!!!!!!!

post #94 of 16775 (permalink) Old August 1st, 2008, 18:20
XT Post Number King
Xtratime Elite

apparently, roma is interested in eto'o, silva and villa....and we still haven't signed Q...OMG...it's august already...

post #95 of 16775 (permalink) Old August 1st, 2008, 20:05
Star Player

Quote:

Ledesma €5m (Lazio)
Good price for Ledesma's left leg, although the right one is better...

Pieniądze to nie wszystko
post #96 of 16775 (permalink) Old August 2nd, 2008, 02:38
XT Post Number King
Xtratime Elite

i like ledesma...

http://www.goal.com/en-US/Articolo.a...enutoId=800399

post #97 of 16775 (permalink) Old August 2nd, 2008, 02:39
XT Post Number King
Xtratime Elite

8/1/2008 5:24 AM
Fenerbahce Now Favourites For Xabi Alonso?
Turkish giants Fenerbahce appear to have emerged as the favourites to sign Liverpool’s Spanish midfielder Xabi Alonso.

Liverpool have not given up on trying to take Aston Villa captain Gareth Barry to Anfield, despite Martin O’Neill’s announcement that they missed the deadline so the deal is dead.

However, if the Reds do intend to back their pursuit of Barry with a bid that Villa might just accept, they will still need to sell Xabi Alonso to help fund the purchase.

The Spaniard had seemed close to joining Juventus earlier in the summer but the Old Lady lost interest. Now reports suggest that there are three clubs potentially in the frame for him: Inter Milan, Arsenal and Fenerbahce.

With Inter having offered only £10million, some £5million below the bid from Juve which Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez turned down, it seems unlikely that Alonso will be heading to the San Siro.

Arsenal have been linked with the midfielder - though manager Arsene Wenger has not publicly declared an interest. A high-priced, high-earning established star such as Alonso does not readily fit the profile of a typical Wenger purchase, so unless the Gunners’ boss uncharacteristically decides he needs experience at any price, a bid acceptable to Liverpool from Ashburton Grove seems unlikely.

That leaves Fenerbahce - now managed by Alonso's successful former national team coach, Luis Aragones.

Aragones has dropped Mateja Kezman after signing Spanish star Daniel Guiza, with Kezman thought likely to leave the club imminently as a result, Paris St Germain being touted as favourites to sign the ex-Chelsea striker.

If that deal goes through, Aragones may be tempted to move for Alonso as he seeks to increase the Spanish influence on the Istanbul side.

Mark Hinton, Goal.com

post #98 of 16775 (permalink) Old August 2nd, 2008, 13:11
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: Lazio, Blackburn, Ajax, Italy
Today I read the craziest rumour - Inter loaning Stendardo. These journalists sure crack me up.

“But we're a university! We have to have a library!" said Ridcully. "It adds tone. What sort of people would we be if we didn't go into the library?"

"Students," said Senior Wrangler morosely.”
post #99 of 16775 (permalink) Old August 2nd, 2008, 16:27
Legend

Teams: Inter Milan
how good is this radoi person. NO one knows anything about him? what type of defender is he?

Go to http://tinychat.com/xtratimeorg, pw: inter, for chat room during Inter games!
post #100 of 16775 (permalink) Old August 2nd, 2008, 16:31
Star Player

Teams: Internazionale
PMC posted stuff about him in the other thread. Sounds pretty good.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in