Xtratime Community banner

Which Ex-Inter President, Coach and Player You Still Pay Attention To?

75K views 2K replies 72 participants last post by  Nacka 
#1 ·
obviously, i would choose keane... :D

#4 ·
Dessena4 said:
morfeo!! :pp

didnt say u had to be an inter fan....
how about veron and crespo? ;)

#8 ·
Dessena4 said:
tbh i would much rather have frey and mutu back hehe :hopefull:

Over my dead body. :mad:

We already given you guys Morfeo & Reginaldo. Be grateful. ;)

But the biggest catch of all.....C. Prandelli. :proud:

#11 ·
In terms of playing football at other clubs:-

Djorkaeff, Moriero, Ince and Scifo (while they were still actively playing).

At the moment, no one who's actively playing, really.

#15 ·
Fangio said:
lier, what about Pirlo, Ronaldo, and cia? you better allways have an eye on them, are the worse ones to be not be focus on, they don't forgive...
Well I know what they're up to, but not in the way I would if I actively followed them as I do for certain other players. But you're quite right - it's hard not to have an eye on Ronaldo when he takes up that much space.

#17 ·
I too keep an eye on Vieri...

but not by my own choice only on direct orders from Don Moratti. :proud: :strong:

#19 ·
Pirlo Ferrari C.Zanetti

#22 ·
Batigol :
currently runs his own construction company in Argentina and works as technical secretary in the professional football club Colón.

Matthaus : Jobless
is currently unattached, after leaving his last managerial post – that of Bulgaria manager – in 2011

Luigi Di Biagio :
Italy U-20 Coach

Aparacedo Cesar :
under contract as youth coach of Lazio.

Francesco Coco:
As of 8 June 2011, it has been reported on Twitter that Francesco Coco is currently working as a real estate agent in Italy ;)

Luis Antonio Jiménez:
He plays for Al-Ahli Dubai as an attacking midfielder. He was also a member of the Chilean national team.

Cauet:
is currently a coach in Inter Milan's youth system.

Crespo :

Crespo announced that he would pursue a career in coaching and would begin work in July 2013 at the earlies

Roberto Baggio : Jobless?
Roberto Baggio has angrily terminated his job with the FIGC. “I am leaving because they haven't allowed me to work.

Kallon:
In October 2009, he signed for his own club Kallon FC, Sierra Leone :thumbsup:

Tyson Rivas :
Playing for Montreal Impact, MLS

David Suazo :
After Catania, he is only playing for Honduras.

Kanu :
Free Agent , after pompey.

Vieira :
Vieira is currently Football Development Executive at Manchester City .

Veron :
Director with Estudiantes + Indoor Player for Brandsen.

Andy Van Der Meyde :
Still playing with WKE in topklass (3rd Tier in Netherlands)

Pagliuca
commentator for Mediaset Premium.

#25 ·
Balotelli and Santon - because they were our youth products and I've taken a liking to both, Destro not as much as we have never seen him play for the main team (or has he?).

Ibra - because he's an arrogant mofo who backs it up with some audacious football, although he was much more fun to watch at Inter, in the last 2/3 years I've found he has become far more ruthless but not as fun to watch.

Cant think of any other active players that I do follow, my old heroes have all retired.

#33 ·
Good bump from A10. :)

Balotelli and Santon - because they were our youth products and I've taken a liking to both, Destro not as much as we have never seen him play for the main team (or has he?).
:nono:

already forgotten throwing Inter's shirt and wearing Milan's? Unforgivable!

Ricky Alvarez
:groan:

You wish, bitch! :finger:

Materazzi, as long as he keeps putting Benitez down I'll be just around the corner offering my appreciation (not in a dirty way).
I have mixed feelings regarding this Matrix-Rafa feud. While I consider Materazzi one of my favs (because he truly cared for this club), but I do not hate Rafa. 2 trophies AND prior to that 25/5/05!