we must win...nothing else....

#2 ·
weve got to make a revenge:fero: :fero:
bcz of that terrible loss in winter so
crush em crush em and send parma to seria c
preety plz:rolleyes:

#9 ·
Märco said:
You must have been watching some highlights from 2002/03 season or I don't know...
I think you're mad about how he literally manhandled one of the Parma defenders.. I think it was Blasi? :D

It looked like Vieri was a bully who was about to rape a sissy lol

No offenses :p

#11 ·
Actually Razman if you didn't notice Ferrari was all over Vieri today....;) Blasi was all over your players today and when the ref saw his hold it was enough to get him sent off since he could have gone much earlier...but Rossetti was far to lenient and he knew it.

#12 ·
GaGa said:
Actually Razman if you didn't notice Ferrari was all over Vieri today..him too...;) Blasi was all over your players today and when the ref saw his hold it was enough to get him sent off since he could have gone much earlier...but Rossetti was far to lenient and he knew it.

#15 ·
Razman said:
I think you're mad about how he literally manhandled one of the Parma defenders.. I think it was Blasi? :D

It looked like Vieri was a bully who was about to rape a sissy lol

No offenses :p
I don't want to start any war of words. I admit that we were crap today, I admit that we didn't deserve to score in San Siro but I can't admit that Vieri played well. Vieri doesn't exist.

#17 ·
pravesh said:
If I am not wrong, Vieri will be suspended for this game !!
Shameful. You are a shame. I'm crying right now, today was the last day. This was his swansong. This is it. Vieri plays no more for Inter. This is probably the worst day in my football life.

#19 ·
Pulsar36 said:
Shameful. You are a shame. I'm crying right now, today was the last day. This was his swansong. This is it. Vieri plays no more for Inter. This is probably the worst day in my football life.
pulsar why are u saying that who told u that was his last game?

#25 ·
well i will have the same feeling that vieri will stay if totti comes bcz totti vieri its a weapon even stronger than iraqs weapon;)
so we got to be careful of bush if we do this:howler: :howler:

#26 ·
COOLNTALL said:
well i will have the same feeling that vieri will stay if totti comes bcz totti vieri its a weapon even stronger than iraqs weapon;)
so we got to be careful of bush if we do this:howler: :howler:

LOLLLLSDLFKJSLKDJFKLSJDF

Classic quotes that has to be

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.