05/16/2004 THE MOST IMPORTANT GAME OF THE SEASON: Empoli - INTER - Page 3 - Xtratime Community
 21Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 315 (permalink) Old May 10th, 2004, 17:59
Legend

Teams: Albania NT, Parma
The swedish commentator said that reason why Vieri got a yellow card was that he searched for it himself cuz Zac would bench him against Empoli and you all know that Vieri don't like the bench.

Just a theory though but very believeable since Vieri had nothing "unfinished" business with Blasi, it was the other players that was irritated with Balsi. Emre, CZanetti,Kily...

I don't have a sig.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 315 (permalink) Old May 10th, 2004, 18:14
Star Player

Teams: PYUNIK,INTER
Valdrin in case if u dont know in inter it is a brothership
like u hurt my friend i will hurt u
vieri did that

THE XT ARMENIAN FOOTBALL FORUM CREATOR AND FOUNDER.

THE XT INTERISTA OF THE YEAR 2004 WINNER.

I AM AND WILL ALWAYS BE THE BEST.

With respect,
A. V.
post #43 of 315 (permalink) Old May 10th, 2004, 18:17
Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by COOLNTALL
Valdrin in case if u dont know in inter it is a brothership
like u hurt my friend i will hurt u
vieri did that
Not mean to bash but: BULLSHIT!!! If it was brotherhood you'd be fighting for Lo Scudetto. You'd be giving EVERYTHING on field.

I quote Materazzi: "Everybody has a duty to give everything even though some may not play in Inter next year". Something like that, wich means some players had already begun dreaming about their next team.

I don't have a sig.

post #44 of 315 (permalink) Old May 10th, 2004, 18:21
Star Player

Not mean to bash but: BULLSHIT!!! If it wasnt why would everyone try to kick blasi a ss when he hit kily plz tell me .we had a bad year u see BAD year bcz we cahnged a coach at season time that is the worst thing possible.

With respect,
A. V.
post #45 of 315 (permalink) Old May 10th, 2004, 18:29
Legend

Blasi were an idiot against anyone. I remember him having a "fight" even with Materazzi, so Blasi provoked them all, besides JZanetti and Cannavaro and Toldo of course.

I don't have a sig.
post #46 of 315 (permalink) Old May 10th, 2004, 18:36
Star Player

Inter is a mafia a family its a fact its all the media bull sh i t which makes things look worse.anyway lets close this topic.

we will crush empoli crush crush crush and crush.And parma will go to the beautiful outdoor to seria c,bcz no one will buy that club bcz they wont be in c.league hurayyyy

With respect,
A. V.
post #47 of 315 (permalink) Old May 11th, 2004, 03:51 Thread Starter
XT Post Number King
Xtratime Elite

Teams: INTER & Tottenham Hotspur
SERIE A: FOURTH PLACE RACE SITUATION
Monday, 10 May 2004 12:18:43
MILAN - (Football Data) - Empoli v Inter, Parma v Udinese and Lazio v Modena. The race for fourth will be decided on the final day of the Serie A season. With Inter on 56 points, Parma on 55 and Lazio on 53, the Nerazzurri and Gialloblu are favourites to clinch a place in the Champions League qualifying round. Inter will finish the season in fourth place by winning away to Empoli, while a draw will be enough for Zaccheroni's men if Parma don't beat Udinese. An Inter defeat in Empoli will see the Nerazzurri finish fourth if Parma lose at home to Udinese and Lazio don't win at home to Modena.

inter.it

My heart = INTER...No Matter Win or Lose...

Zanetti : I still remember my first day at Inter. I arrived with a plastic bag with my boots inside and I crossed the crowd of fans who were asking who I was. That's where it all started.....
post #48 of 315 (permalink) Old May 11th, 2004, 03:53 Thread Starter
XT Post Number King
Xtratime Elite

CANNAVARO: "FOCUSED ON THE OBJECTIVE"
Monday, 10 May 2004 22:13:16
MILAN - "We played a great match yesterday, we want to win at all costs against Empoli on Sunday," said Fabio Cannavaro at Monday's 'San Siro Gentleman' awards ceremony, an annual event which rewards a player from Inter, AC Milan and the Serie A for fair play and sporting loyalty.

"We're just concentrating on fourth place, we're focusing on this match. We want to make it into the Champions League more than anything else."

===========

ADRIANO: "OUR MINDS ARE ON EMPOLI"
Monday, 10 May 2004 22:22:47
MILAN - Adriano Leite Ribeiro answered questions from reporters during Monday evening's 'San Siro Gentleman' awards ceremony, an annual event which rewards a player from Inter, AC Milan and the Serie A for fair play and sporting loyalty:

It was a great day yesterday and you scored a great goal which could help Inter finish in fourth place and qualify for the Champions League qualifying round...
"I'm very happy about yesterday's match and I'm very pleased about the final result. Now we must do well in Empoli. I feel close to everybody - the club and the fans."

You've always said that Inter is your home and that you do things joyfully...
"I'm always happy when facing up to difficulties. I'm sure that next season will be a great one for Inter and this makes me even more confident about the future."

What's still left of the boy who scored that great goal against Real Madrid at the Bernabeu?
"That was just the beginning, that's when I first wore an Inter shirt. Since then I've had experiences at other teams. Now I'm back to do my bit for Inter."

==============

VIERI: "THEY'LL DO WELL IN EMPOLI"
Monday, 10 May 2004 22:33:52
MILAN - "On Sunday the team has a very difficult match against a very aggressive opponent, but I'm sure my teammates will do very well," said Nerazzurri forward Christian Vieri during Monday evening's 'San Siro Gentleman' awards ceremony.

"My co-existence in attack with Adriano? Let's hope we do better and better. Let's not forget that I played with Batistuta last year. Who's more of a centre-forward than him? And yet we achieved good results. But in any case I think myself and Adriano can play very well together."

So will you speak with Massimo Moratti and the club at the end of the season?
"Yes, I will. We'll talk about everything, not just about football..."

Is it Totti that's calling Vieri or Vieri who's calling Totti?
"There's no point saying this because Totti will stay at Roma and I'll stay at Inter."

When you were substituted against Parma yesterday everybody applauded you. But you didn't salute the fans. Why not?
"I should have saluted them because they gave great applause for me and I was pleased about this. It's true, I didn't greet them, though it's difficult to forget the boos."

inter.it

Zanetti : I still remember my first day at Inter. I arrived with a plastic bag with my boots inside and I crossed the crowd of fans who were asking who I was. That's where it all started.....
post #49 of 315 (permalink) Old May 12th, 2004, 06:32 Thread Starter
XT Post Number King
Xtratime Elite

i just checked that this game will be on both GolTV and RAI International...i will definitely get up and watch this game this sunday... :fero:

post #50 of 315 (permalink) Old May 12th, 2004, 10:21
Premier Player

Teams: Internazionale F.C. and Argentina
I heard Zac uses 4-3-2-1 in the Parma game? I could not tell, but I did saw the last 30 minutes of the re-run. Well, if it is true we uses 4-3-2-1 then we can play something like this.

---------Cordoba-Matta-Canna-Zanetti-------
------------------------------------------------------
----------Deki---------CZ---------Emre-----------
---------VDM-----------------------Kily/Recoba--
--------------------Adriano------------------------

or if we use normal 3-4-3,

----------Cordoba-Matta-Canna----------------
-----Zanetti--------CZ----------Emre------------
---------------------Deki---------------------------
----VDM--------------------------Recoba/Kily----
-------------------Adriano-------------------------

Just my two cents. I want Emre and Deki fielded together to spark our creativity. Let's just pray we won't be fighting for the UEFA cup next year. Besides, for the good of Italy we should get that 4th spot cuz with their financial crisis Parma won't do jack in the CL

Internazionale F.C.
Copyright 2001/2002

formerly known as zanetti#4
post #51 of 315 (permalink) Old May 12th, 2004, 15:50
Star Player

zanetti never mind tactics we just need to win at any cost
zac plz dont play kallon the guy is washed up after the drug story sell him.ADRIANO do a hat trick against empoli plz bro

With respect,
A. V.
post #52 of 315 (permalink) Old May 12th, 2004, 18:48
Mourinho & Cassano!!
Xtratime Legend

Teams: FC Internazionale Milano, FC Rangers
Please Vieri win the game for us by sitting with the Ultras and scaring the hell out of any Empoli fans in the stadium, please bro...do it for inter

WE WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER GIACINTO FACCHETTI, LEGEND OF THE INTERNAZIONALE AND ITALIAN GAME
post #53 of 315 (permalink) Old May 12th, 2004, 19:07 Thread Starter
XT Post Number King
Xtratime Elite

Stan demands Inter victory Wednesday 12 May, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dejan Stankovic says that Inter must beat Empoli on Sunday in a bid to save their season.

The Nerazzurri need a victory to ensure that they finish fourth and subsequently qualify for the ChampionsˇŻ League.

"I expect there will be even more tension this week than there was on the eve of the Parma game," said the Serbian ace.

"Everyone of us at this club should be aware of what this next game signifies. We need to salvage something from a season which has been mediocre.

"This is our last game of the campaign and we canˇŻt mess it up. We just need the three points and that is it.

"We canˇŻt risk compromising the whole of next season by not giving our very best in the final 90 minutes of this term.

"The players have already spoken to each other about it and we all understand how important these three points will be."

channel4

post #54 of 315 (permalink) Old May 12th, 2004, 21:00 Thread Starter
XT Post Number King
Xtratime Elite

match preview: empoli - INTER... :fero:

http://www.channel4.com/sport/footba...4/emp-int.html

post #55 of 315 (permalink) Old May 15th, 2004, 06:52 Thread Starter
XT Post Number King
Xtratime Elite

FARINA TO REF EMPOLI V INTER
Friday, 14 May 2004 11:29:25
MILAN - Sunday afternoon's Serie A Week 34 match away to Empoli will be refereed by Stefano Farina (Novi Ligure), who has taken charge of three Nerazzurri matches this season: Inter 2-0 Modena, Inter 2-1 Perugia (Serie A) and Udinese 0-0 Inter (Tim Cup). Farina will be assisted by linesmen Ivaldi and Mitro, and by fourth man Morganti.

Week 34 fixtures & refs:

Chievo v Bologna: Tagliavento
Empoli v Inter: Farina
Lazio v Modena: Messina
Lecce v Reggina: Rocchi
AC Milan v Brescia: Giannoccaro
Parma v Udinese: Trefoloni
Perugia v Ancona: De Santis
Sampdoria v Roma: Castellani
Siena v Juventus: Preschern

============

FARINA: 20TH INTER MATCH
Friday, 14 May 2004 11:38:28
MILAN - At the Stadio Castellani on Sunday afternoon, Stefano Farina will referee the Nerazzurri for the twentieth time. In the other nineteen matches, Inter have recorded thirteen victories, two draws and four defeats.

=============

ZAMORANO: "LET'S WIN IN EMPOLI"
Friday, 14 May 2004 12:16:44
APPIANO GENTILE - "I'm here because Inter is my home. I'm here because I want to do my bit to motivate the team for the Empoli match," said Ivan Zamorano, who was at Angelo Moratti Sports Centre on Friday morning to greet his former teammates.

"Sunday's match is crucial because it could help Inter play in next season's Champions League and it's unthinkable that a great club like Inter remains out of this competition. Important clashes with lots of tension are those I like most. In these matches giving your heart and soul counts more than your technical qualities; you have to give that extra something you have inside yourself.

"I miss football, but I've taken advantage of this tranquil period to better understand the world and the values of life."

Before leaving the Nerazzurri's training base, Zamorano told Inter Channel: "I also want to greet the many Inter fans that have always been close to me. I remember them with much affection."

inter.it

===============

forza bam bam....

post #56 of 315 (permalink) Old May 15th, 2004, 07:11
Star Player

Guyz will Martins be called for this match and is recoba ready for this match

With respect,
A. V.
post #57 of 315 (permalink) Old May 15th, 2004, 11:06
Fine Gentlemen
Legend

Teams: Parma|Italia|
Vaaaaaa Fan Culooooooo Interrrrrr :fero:
post #58 of 315 (permalink) Old May 15th, 2004, 11:09
Star Player

Teams: North London Reds
Good luck
post #59 of 315 (permalink) Old May 15th, 2004, 11:24
Fine Gentlemen
Legend

Teams: Parma|Italia|
Quote:
Originally posted by Umarnino
Good luck
Thanks...
post #60 of 315 (permalink) Old May 15th, 2004, 11:56
Star Player

Vaaaa fannn cuooloooooo PARMA
parma will be destroyed i cant wait when this statement will be released
PARMA is officialy called BANKRUPT
PARMA is sent to seria c1
PARMA Has a new name
---------
That will happen gaga u know it

With respect,
A. V.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in