Xtratime Community banner

GNK Dinamo Zagreb 2019/20

6K views 90 replies 13 participants last post by  pivorakija 
#1 ·
So Dinamo had their first preseason game vs Olimpija where we won 2-1. Situm and Cuze were the goalscorers. We're missing a few players as the U21 tournament is on. We are playing the winner of the Sheriff vs Saburtalo Tbsili in the CL 2nd round.

We have not been active in the offseason as far as transfers are concerned. Ivo Pinto has returned which is nice. It's practically the same team as last year, and if somehow we can keep it that way for next season that would be great. You'd expect players like Olmo and Sunjic to get some offers though.

Reactions: pivorakija
#2 ·
We lost our second friendly match to Cracovia 0-1.

Old news, but I dont think it was reported. Bjelica signed on for two more years.

#3 ·
The results of our friendlies are as follows, Austria Klagenfurt 2-0, Dekani 10-0 and Orenburg 2-2.

Lots of interest for Olmo. Tottenham are apparently going to put in a 25 million euro bid for him. Sunjic has interest from Leeds and Birmingham. Leeds put in a 3.5 million bid which was rejected obviously. Gotta do better than that.

#4 ·
We signed François Moubandje on a free transfer. Seems like his contract expired at Toulouse. Also a Swiss international player. Plays at LB.

#7 ·
Dinamo sign young forward Sandro Kulenovic from Legia Warsaw. Alot of depth in that position. I like Gavranovic but I hope we give enough playing time to Kulenovic. Our forward depth for the NT is thin.

#11 ·
Excellent support. I love when the BBB go to England (Arsenal, Tottenham and Man City) the home fans get triggered by our support and start wanting to punch on. Lol acting tough when there is a wall of security separating them from the BBB.

Anyway our game vs Shakhtar coming up. Would be great if we can manage a draw, which I think we're capable of.

Reactions: pivorakija
#12 ·
Reactions: dinamozagreb86
#18 ·
#23 ·
I’m all for Dinamo having success in Europe, but I feel like that article and stats are a bit misleading. Sure, Dinamo makes CL and EL and they’ve made knockouts what, a handful of times in the last decade? They’re not in the same universe as those other teams mentioned. Yes, Dinamo is a talent factory and yes, Dinamo has taken apart my Rijeka twice this year and has basically wrapped up the domestic title. But they are not a ‘top 10 European Cup club’ whatever that means. Outside of the petica leagues, on their day, Dinamo can give a top club some trouble, but they are not in the same realm as some of those other clubs on that list.

#27 ·
Ademi is a legend. I hope Orsic stays. We got the cash from Olmo, it's time to keep some of our good players. Of course it's different if he actually wants to leave. lol.

Reactions: pivorakija and Ante
#28 ·
We signed Robbie Burton from Arsenal's youth team who was captain of the U23 team. Apparently he's a solid talent. Fair few Arsenal fans not happy with this one. Great pick up. Why play for Arsenal when you can play for Dinamo.

Reactions: pivorakija and Ante
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.