Xtratime Community banner

OT: Google Translator

560 views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  Ljubuski 
#1 ·
Today I went to google translator and saw they now have the Croatian language :eek:. I was surprised, not sure how good it is but it's better than nothing I guess.

So far the guys who visit this forum whose Croatian aren't that great, I'm sure this will be a good tool to use to translate articles, reports etc..

http://www.google.com/language_tools?hl=en

#2 ·
Danas sam otišao na Google translator i vidio oni sada imaju hrvatski jezik :eek:. Bio sam iznenađen, ne siguran kako je dobro, ali je bolje nego ništa ne mislim.

Do sada su momci koji posjetite ovaj forum, čiji su hrvatski ne da velik, siguran sam da će to biti dobar alat za korištenje prevoditi članke, izvješća itd..

about this good :smileani:

#3 ·
da ali to je samo kako prevodi engleski na hrvatski što ne treba nikome ovdje ono što treba je kako prevodi hrvatski na engleski jer ipak to to ono što će većina koristiti zanimljivo će biti kako se nosi s padežima itd.

or in other words:

but that this is just to translate English into Croatian and does not need anyone here what we need is to translate English into English because it still what it will use the most interesting will be how it carries with padežima etc.

#4 · (Edited)
Ready for a home

In the battle to battle for his people

Let suffers whom bothered, Croatia is a world champion

Ooooo love and Croat

beautiful our Homeland

Tonight Is Our Festival,
even the wine to drink
Let the game, let the beer,
For who does not is not a beer Dalmatinac

--------------------------
Can you match up the phrases with the original Croatian phrases? :D

#7 ·
4. oo ooo, volim te hrvatsko..

#9 ·
Fuc.kin' padezi...

Cheersch

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.