1Likes
  • 1 Post By Kopite

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old May 10th, 2017, 14:16 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Sampdoria, Italian NT, Crystal Palace
Andrea Della Valle threatens (again) to leave

ADV: "I didn't hear our supporters, but we will talk about it soon. It's a behavior I can't understand. I always accept constructive criticism, but this malice makes me doubt. Passion keeps me going but I need to talk to the supporters and tell them what I think. A few weeks, then we will see".
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old May 10th, 2017, 14:33
Administrators
Xtratime Elite

Teams: Juve
Should offer them new shoes to keep them quiet.

I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. - Stephen Colbert

Until the Lion learns to speak, the tale of hunt will be told by the hunter

I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.-Genghis Khan
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old June 26th, 2017, 17:24 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old June 30th, 2017, 13:55
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: liverpool
my wish to see one of the rich Arabs and buy them for high amount of $$$ then see this beautiful club fight for titles, and increase their fanbase all over the world.
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old June 30th, 2017, 22:45 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopite View Post
my wish to see one of the rich Arabs and buy them for high amount of $$$ then see this beautiful club fight for titles, and increase their fanbase all over the world.
wrong forum?
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old July 1st, 2017, 01:13
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: liverpool
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToniSamp View Post
wrong forum?
hahaha i know that you want me to keep such a wish for samp instead, right?

my wish above was for viola club after i read on their website that they look for someone to buy the Fiorentina club
ToniSamp likes this.
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old August 12th, 2017, 17:33
Premier Player

Teams: Fiorentina, AIK, Yids
We might as well go to Serie B but it's not the Pontello, Cecchi Gori vibe after all.And if we do, we've been through worse.
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old August 18th, 2017, 07:24
International

Teams: Fiorentina
I don't think we're anywhere near relegation material. Most of our new players look good enough to at least attain the same position as last season or at least stay in the top 10.

I still think we might become the biggest surprise of the season and end up somehow competing for a CL spot, helped by the fact that we're only playing in two competitions.
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old May 25th, 2019, 07:48 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

According to New York Times Della Valle Bros have sold Fiorentina to the American businessman (of Italian descent) Rocco Commisso for around 135 million euros. Commisso is also the owner and chairman of New York Cosmos.
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old May 25th, 2019, 14:57
Administrators
Xtratime Elite

Teams: Juve
Its the same guy who was close to buying Milan before the shady Chinese fraudster bought them.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. - Stephen Colbert

Until the Lion learns to speak, the tale of hunt will be told by the hunter

I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.-Genghis Khan
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old May 25th, 2019, 18:44
van
Community Manager
Legend

Teams: A.C. Milan
I'm more and more convinced that the Chinese was Berlusconi with a costume.

This should be good for Fiorentina. They need to stay in Serie A first and foremost though of course. But it's a club with such massive potential...

"It is possible to imagine a distant future in which most other species of life are extinct but the ocean will consist overwhelmingly of immortal jellyfish, a great gelatin consciousness everlasting".
Nathaniel Rich
post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old May 28th, 2019, 09:58 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

According to Gazzetta the Della Valle bros didn't appreciate Commisso announcing right and left the fact that he had bought Fiorentina before it actually happened and the negotiations have been suspended. In the meanwhile Della Valle bros will analyze other offers coming from Kuwait, Qatar and Argentina (!).
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old May 28th, 2019, 11:59
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Inter, Memphis Tigers
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToniSamp View Post
According to Gazzetta the Della Valle bros didn't appreciate Commisso announcing right and left the fact that he had bought Fiorentina before it actually happened and the negotiations have been suspended. In the meanwhile Della Valle bros will analyze other offers coming from Kuwait, Qatar and Argentina (!).
Probably the real reason the talks were suspended.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob W The Bat View Post
These last years after the CL win I noticed when following the Inter online community that many fans have turned into cvcksuckers.
R.I.P: Tazzy, Flo.
post #14 of 13 (permalink) Old June 5th, 2019, 14:32 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

After 17 seasons the Della Vallebros have sold the club. Diego Della Valle bought it in 2002 after the bankruptcy and admission into serie C2 as Florentia Viola. Promotion to serie C1, admission into serie B and promotion to serie A were the following steps which brought the club back where it belongs. In 2003 Della Valle also bought back the right to call the club Fiorentina. In serie A things were not easy at all for Fiorentina, who escaped relegation in 2004-2005 but were involved in Calciopoli. From that moment Fiorentina earned the 4th spot in serie A in five different seasons, reached one Italian Cup final and one UEFA Cup semifinal. No trophies.
An increasing number of supporters started to contest the Della Valle bros, as a consequence of the transfer campaigns, and that lead Andrea Della Valle to resign from his position as the chairman of Fiorentina back in 2009.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in