We want El-Gohary back! - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old June 16th, 2008, 11:46 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: Argentina,Jordan Basketball NT,Jordan youth teams
We want El-Gohary back!

This is the worst Jordan NT team I have ever seen in the last 10 years! No pace, no tactical awareness, no drive, no ambition, cowards, losing at home constantly, collapsing under pressure, old farts players, players playing out of position, Jordanian players abroad were the worst, disgusting attitude and disgusting performances in 5 games in a row!

Vingada is the worst coach ever! He is a ma2lab w ishribnah! We want Al-Gohary back!

Vamos Argentina!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old June 26th, 2008, 12:54
Rookie

I hear you man, but I still don't think that El-Gohary would be fit enough. He was good up until 2005 then he became worse and worse and look at the results from the past 2 years, they sucked. What Jordan needs is a new coach who can turn the team up side down just like Gohary did when he took over in 2002 or whatever it was. Jordan does not have abroad big players, so when they play against big teams they become to nervous and don't know what to do with the ball. It was actually a miracle that they managed to put in 2 goals against Korea. Because Korea were on the ball while Jordan lost it everytime they got it. So they need someone who can boost their confidence and bring in young players. There is not a single player in the team that is 20 years old. That is the players they need, young, hungry and full of energy. So lets hope that they manage to hire a new and better coach. Because Jordan does not have international experience, only one and that is the Asian Cup where they kicked ass, but other than that, they dont have it and they need to do something about it. I swear man, everybody was willing to put their money on that Jordan will qualify either for the World Cup 2006 or 2010 thanks to their performance in the Asian Cup. The world wrote articles about it. Jordan was the biggest surprise in the world in 2004. And that is what they should have maintained. But unfortunately we are arabs and we don't have the discipline for that. Look at Iraq, Asian Champions and they can't even make it to the 4th round, I was so disappointed. And what pisses me off more is that Jordan can be GREAT. They almost kicked out Japan in the Asian Cup (if it wasn't for that stupid penalty) and if they did I swear they would have reached the final. They can be great, we have all seen it but I don't know what happened to that greatness.

Last edited by shormborm; June 26th, 2008 at 12:59.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in