Georgia vs. Jordan - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old November 17th, 2005, 16:13
DRolja

Georgia vs. Jordan

_

Last edited by DRolja; May 1st, 2010 at 05:12.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old November 19th, 2005, 16:17
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: Argentina,Jordan Basketball NT,Jordan youth teams
Jordan is a very new young side than the one that participated in the Asia Cup in China. The coach is trying new players and at the end it is a friendly. I have not seen the game but I read the reports about the game and the 10,000 Gergioan's who were in the game appluaded the young Jordanian side. There are much more important things than a friendly preparing for the Asian cup qualifiers!

Vamos Argentina!
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old November 20th, 2005, 00:30
Mesopotamian
Premier Player

Teams: Iraq & Germany
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pooh
Jordan is a very new young side than the one that participated in the Asia Cup in China. The coach is trying new players and at the end it is a friendly. I have not seen the game but I read the reports about the game and the 10,000 Gergioan's who were in the game appluaded the young Jordanian side. There are much more important things than a friendly preparing for the Asian cup qualifiers!
agreed.

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old November 20th, 2005, 15:18
Rising Star

I've seen Jordan play recently and I think they have a good decent squad. I dont know the strength of the Georgia side but I know they have Shota Arveladze who is a great player, so maybe he was causing the Jordandians trouble? Either way, its only a friendly.
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old November 20th, 2005, 22:56
Forum Manager
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakessian
Assuming that you know the players, Salim, Saed, 3amayreh, Shilbayeh and the rest of the "shilleh" all played. There were only one or two young faces in the group, weren't there?
Salim was only called for this game because the lack of strikers in the NT at the moment plus his great performances in the Asian cup winners championship which his team won eventually. Saed is only 22 years, Shilbaya is 26 years and Amayareh will never be the GK for the NT, Shafi is but he was not called to the game due to a 4 games suspension from the JFF. The rest are simply under 27 years and the average age is 22.

Vamos Argentina!
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old November 21st, 2005, 19:31
Forum Manager
Legend

Amayareh did not play in the Asian Cup nor its qualifiers, Salim did, Shilbaya did so as Saad. However, this is the first friendly for Salim since Iran's game in Amman last year, Shilbaya is young, h is an average striker to honest but this is what Jordan has at the moment and for the same reason Salim was called, lack of strikers. Saad was assimiliated from the Olympic team to the first team simply because he is just so good, he won the Asian championship for his team on his own, he is 22 years, very young. The players who I consider old are Faisal Ibraheem the captin 30 years, Hassouneh 30 years and Salim 29 years, the rest are all under 25-26 years.

Vamos Argentina!
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old November 22nd, 2005, 19:35
Forum Manager
Legend

Thaer is at the same age Ahmed Hayel for example-the current striker for the NT, actually Ahmed hayel is 18 years and Thaer is now 20 years. Thaer played one game with Jordan against Norway, he scored a disallowed goal which was a bad call to me because he was not offside. However, he has not been called after that, do not why. There is a couple of young Jodanian's are playing in Europe, but I do not think they will be called any time soon.

Vamos Argentina!
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old November 22nd, 2005, 22:39
Mesopotamian
Premier Player

Teams: Iraq & Germany
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pooh
Thaer is at the same age Ahmed Hayel for example-the current striker for the NT, actually Ahmed hayel is 18 years and Thaer is now 20 years. Thaer played one game with Jordan against Norway, he scored a disallowed goal which was a bad call to me because he was not offside. However, he has not been called after that, do not why. There is a couple of young Jodanian's are playing in Europe, but I do not think they will be called any time soon.
Thanks to Al-Johri
A lot of Jordanian hate him, after he build Jordan NT, he Destroyed it by his own hands,
by the way he called Mazin Abdulsattar the Iraqi professional player to join Jordan NT

Every body talks about it in Kooora website
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old November 23rd, 2005, 13:00
Forum Manager
Legend

He did?! Then he is losing it honestly! First, Mazin is a good player but he is not NT material second, Jordan are very secure in that position, there are at leats 4 players who can do the job better than Mazin, third, he is Iraqi and not Jordanian even though he is here since a while right now, he will not give 100% for the NT!

Vamos Argentina!
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old November 23rd, 2005, 14:24
Forum Manager
Legend

Ahmed Abdel-Satar, a very promising young keeper but he is a problematic person, he would get his chance when he matures up. Shafi is No. 1 keeper however.

Vamos Argentina!
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old November 23rd, 2005, 19:34
Forum Manager
Legend

You are taking the piss are not you?!

Vamos Argentina!
post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old November 23rd, 2005, 21:03
Forum Manager
Legend

Dude, Ahmed Abdel-Satar is Jordanian while Mazin Abdel-Satar is Iraqi, how on earth they are relatives ?

Vamos Argentina!
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old December 19th, 2005, 01:58
Rookie

I think that the Jordanian team became week at last, I don't know why>

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in