136. Palestine            ( 0)
178. Mauritania           (-2)
188. Somalia              ( 0)
201. Djibouti             ( 0)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old October 20th, 2005, 06:14
Rising Star

Those rankings are just retarded !!! Bahrain stronger than Algeria, Libya and Sudan ??? Are they freaking nuts ??? Bahrain would not even get the ball past half against them.
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old October 20th, 2005, 12:39 Thread Starter
Mesopotamian
Premier Player

Teams: Iraq & Germany
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyStarks
Those rankings are just retarded !!! Bahrain stronger than Algeria, Libya and Sudan ??? Are they freaking nuts ??? Bahrain would not even get the ball past half against them.
at least they have a chance to qualify to the World Cup

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old November 8th, 2005, 07:15
International

Teams: FC Barcelona
thats wrong, Oman is not 80, its 78 !

I checked from the Official Fifa Website

"You don't win La Liga if you don't beat FC Barcelona. That's the whole point of winning La Liga in the first place."
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old November 8th, 2005, 17:16 Thread Starter
Mesopotamian
Premier Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assim
thats wrong, Oman is not 80, its 78 !

I checked from the Official Fifa Website
no its 80
check it again.
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old November 12th, 2005, 14:39
Star Player

Teams: Bayern Muenchen -German NT
Libya and Sudan better than Lebanon? This I doubt too much!

If you no like my quotes, clips, and pics, they execute me. You can like my photo pictures and a horse urine links. Please to have visual pleasure!

post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old November 13th, 2005, 02:35
Rising Star

This ranking is about results. it doesn`t necessarily mean that a given team is better than other. It just mean they got better results (this was the Bahrain case, for instance).
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old November 13th, 2005, 14:17
Star Player

Teams: Bayern Muenchen -German NT
Bahrain are very good.They will go the worldcup after the 1-1 draw in Trindad&Tobago!

If you no like my quotes, clips, and pics, they execute me. You can like my photo pictures and a horse urine links. Please to have visual pleasure!

post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old November 16th, 2005, 13:04
International

Teams: FC Barcelona
Yes, I feel that they are going to draw 0-0 and qualify to the World Cup

"You don't win La Liga if you don't beat FC Barcelona. That's the whole point of winning La Liga in the first place."
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old November 23rd, 2005, 03:51
Rookie

comparing between the arabians team in ASIA & Africa is unfair. Because playing with Indonesia, Bangladesh, Yemen or Thailand, is totally different than playing against Cameroon, Nigeria, Egypt or Libya. the chances of qualifying to the World Cup from asia is much easier, due to the easy opponents strong teams meet, and due to the qualifying system occured in Asia, which recommend 8 teams divided into 2 groups and the first two qualifies straight away and having the third playing against the 4th of America.
post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old November 23rd, 2005, 03:51
Rookie

comparing between the arabians team in ASIA & Africa is unfair. Because playing with Indonesia, Bangladesh, Yemen or Thailand, is totally different than playing against Cameroon, Nigeria, Egypt or Libya. the chances of qualifying to the World Cup from asia is much easier, due to the easy opponents strong teams meet, and due to the qualifying system occured in Asia, which recommend 8 teams divided into 2 groups and the first two qualifies straight away and having the third playing against the 4th of America.
post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old November 23rd, 2005, 17:11 Thread Starter
Mesopotamian
Premier Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0o_Ayman_o0
comparing between the arabians team in ASIA & Africa is unfair. Because playing with Cape Verde, Uganda, Benin or Gabon, is totally different than playing against Japan, South Korea, Iran or Saudi Arabia. the chances of qualifying to the World Cup from africa is much easier, due to the easy opponents strong teams meet, and due to the qualifying system occured in africa, which recommend 30 teams divided into 5 groups.
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old December 3rd, 2005, 10:38
International

Quote:
Because playing with Cape Verde, Uganda, Benin or Gabon, is totally different than playing against Japan, South Korea, Iran or Saudi Arabia. the chances of qualifying to the World Cup from africa is much easier, due to the easy opponents strong teams meet, and due to the qualifying system occured in africa,
OMG !!!! i doubt u know anything about african football !!!!!!! :frustrat:

african teams r much stronger than asian one's btw ...africa deserves anoher place in the WC

i'll tell u the names of the strongest countries in africa : GHANA ,ANGOLA,TUNISIA,COTDIVOIRE,TOGO,CAMEROUN,EGYPT,MOR OCOO,LIBYA,SOUTHAFRICA,NIGERIA,SENEGAL,CONGO,ALGER IA(NAME 0NLY),GUINEA ,zambia and zimbabwe ........

btw egypt ended 3rd in its group and beated ksa and korea on their grounds !!!!!!!!!

7 of the teams i mentioned r better than korea and ksa btw .....i dont find a strong team in asia except japan !!! maybe korea !!

Summer wishlist [/U]
-CR/Kaka/Ribery
-Villa
-Xabi will go to Real Madrid
-Agger
post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old December 3rd, 2005, 16:19
Rising Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0o_Ayman_o0
Too biased!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mussav
comparing between the arabians team in ASIA & Africa is unfair. Because playing with Cape Verde, Uganda, Benin or Gabon, is totally different than playing against Japan, South Korea, Iran or Saudi Arabia. the chances of qualifying to the World Cup from africa is much easier, due to the easy opponents strong teams meet, and due to the qualifying system occured in africa, which recommend 30 teams divided into 5 groups.
Too biased but i realize you're simply answering the same way Ayman did. In reality, I will say Africa is harder. However, in the end, only the best teams make it. What people dont realize in Africa is how bad away games are. Most of Africa is poverty-stricken so playing away games in places like Liberia, Congo, Rwanda, etc... can be hell. Just getting there, teams sometimes fly away from the country just catch a flight there. For example, North African countries sometimes fly to Paris to catch a flight to southern Africa. Once there, things only get tougher. You have to deal with poor infrastrucutre (hotels, visas, training facilities), poor transportation (getting to and from practise) and a hostile environment (local teams do anything to win). Most teams take full advantage of the last part. In last years African Cup, Tunisia made one its teams in its group practise in a field 2 hours away. That means the team spent 4 hours on a bus ?!?!?? All countries are guilty of this. Rarely well you ever hear a coach say 'Country X was a perfect host!' Also, while both continents have their big guns, Africa has lots of smaller countries that are just as dangerous. A look at the top African players in Europe will show you this. Guys like Adebayor (Togo), Kallon (Sierra Leone), Kanoute (Mali), Camara (Guinea), etc...

In the end, I think anyone will realize how tough it is to make from Africa. Competition is slightly tougher (Asia isnt as bad as people make it out to be) and other factors make it a nightmare.
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old December 3rd, 2005, 17:38
totally innocent
Premier Player

Teams: Ittihad
Tony said all that needs to be said on the matter.

Obituary

Saudi Arabian football 1957-2006

post #16 of 16 (permalink) Old December 3rd, 2005, 20:52 Thread Starter
Mesopotamian
Premier Player

thanks all

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in