LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old June 4th, 2005, 22:28 Thread Starter
Mesopotamian
Premier Player

Teams: Iraq & Germany
Jordan vs. Iraq

Jordan vs. Iraq
8- 6- 2005

I think this Important match for both of us.
Iraq & Jordan knocked out from the World Cup Qualification.

As I said this is a new team with new players we will play without Younis Mahmoud, Emad Mohammed & Nashat Akram. We will play with the same players that they played with Australia when we losed 1-2 this year
This is the 2nd match we will play with this new team
I don’t care if Iraq win or lose. All I want to see our new team doing well, because this team will be Iraq 2007 yes this team will Create for Asian Cup 2007 & World Cup 2010

I think our new Striker Mohammed Nassir "Adriano" as they called him. He will be a great player in the Future. He played one International match and scored one goal against Australia.
The Good point of our team is we have for the 1st time Players from low divisions and weak clubs. And from different places from north from south and from poor places.

I like Wissam Zaki he Dribble like crazy you have to watch this guy.
The only old player will be in the squad is Ahmed Kadhem
We have rumors said that maybe Qusay, Hawar and Mahdi will play in this match. But if you want the truth I don’t want them to play. All I want to see a full new squad
Any way 3 player will never serve a entire team.

Also I watched the news and I heard that Jordan will play with there all players. I hope this news is Fake. I don’t want our team lose by 4-0 or 6-0

Last edited by Mussav; June 6th, 2005 at 05:59.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old June 4th, 2005, 22:38 Thread Starter
Mesopotamian
Premier Player

this Picture for Mohammed Nassir when he scored against Australia
Guys i can tell you this is the Player of the Future

post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old June 5th, 2005, 10:35
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: Argentina,Jordan Basketball NT,Jordan youth teams
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mussav
Jordan vs. Iraq

Also I watched the news and I heard that Jordan will play with there all players. I hope this news is Fake. I don’t want our team lose by 4-0 or 6-0

Actually El-Gohary is trying new players as well. Most of the players which played in the WCQ and Asian Cup in China have not been selected except for 4 players only, the others either retired or just too old to build a team around them. The age average of the new selection is about 22 years, brand new faces.

I will see if can get Jordan's squad for the game.

Vamos Argentina!

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old June 5th, 2005, 11:41
Forum Manager
Legend

This the squad for the game against Iraq:

Wihdat: Faisal Ibrahem (28 years), Hasan Abdel Fatah(22 years), Abdallah El-Diesie(17 years), Basim Fathi(22 years).

Hussain Irbid: Anas Elzobon(25 years), Shadi El-Khatib(19 years), Ahmed Ghazi(21 years).

Faisaly: Khalid Saad(23 years), Siraj El-Tal(21 years), Qusai Abu Alia(24 years), Hatim Aqil(27 years), Mohammed Khamis(23 years)

Shabab El-Hussain: Amjad El-Shoaibi(24 years), Alaa Matalka(23 years), Mohammed Halawa-GK(20 years)

Baq'a: Mostafa Shihda(26 years), Moyaed Abu Kishik(23 years), Firas Talib-GK(27 years)

El-Ramtha: Ahmed Hail(17 years), Ibraheem El-Sakar(20 years), Omar El-Zoabi(20 years)

Ahly: Moataz Yasin-GK(20 years)

Kufforsoom: Mahmoud Riyahneh(22 years)

Shabab El-Ordon: Amar Sharaideh(26 years)

Rifa(Bahrain): Hassouneh El-Shiekh(27 years)

Moharaq(Bahrain) : Bashar Bani Yasin(26 years)

Bari(Italy): Jacob Hobaidi(19 years) He is not likely to play in the game because Johary wants to play the players who are used to each other.

Johary dropped Amer Shafi(Yarmouk Amman and hopefully soon Enppi Egypt-23 years), Mahmoud Shilbaya(Wihdat-25 years) and Thaer El-Bawab(Real Madrid B-19 years).

Vamos Argentina!
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old June 5th, 2005, 16:11 Thread Starter
Mesopotamian
Premier Player

thanks Pooh for the Squad
I hope both teams play well and I hope we will have some fun.
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old June 5th, 2005, 17:17 Thread Starter
Mesopotamian
Premier Player

ok I will post Iraq Squad and the Expected Formation
and this based on Iraq vs. Australia match except that the Professional Players will not play in this match.
Any way Younis & Emad didn’t play the fist match against Australia

ok I will post Iraq Squad and the Expected Formation
and this based on Iraq vs. Australia match except that the Professional Players will not play in this match.
Any way Younis & Emad didn’t play the fist match against Australia
Finally Ahmed Abdul-Jabbar Called for the National team Again

For Goal Keepers: not known yet
Ahmed Ali play with his Club he play in Iran
Noor Sabri Didn’t Called
Sarmad Rashid (he played against Australia) young Player but he is not that Good
I hope Ali Hussain play he is the best Goal Keeper in the current time he done well with Police Club at the Asian Champions League
But I think Sarmad Rashid will Play

GoalKeeper
Ali Hussain

In the Defense line
Haider Abdul-Amir
Ahmed Khadem
Samal Saeed
Ali Hussain Rahima

Mid-Fielders
Ahmed Abdul-Jabbar
Qusay Munir
Mehdi Karim
Wissam Zaki

In Front
Mohammed Nassir
And Hawar Mulla Mohammed (he is a Wing or Mid-Fielder but he played Forward against Australia)

Ali Hussain
Samal Saeed ..... Ahmed Kadhem ..... Ali Rahima ..... Haider Amir
Qusay Munir
Mehdi Karim .............................. Wissam Zaki
Ahmed Abdul-Jabbar
Mohammed Nassir ............... Hawar Mohammed

edit: yes Ali Hussain called and he will play in this match
i think he is the best Goalkeeper in this current time

Last edited by Mussav; June 7th, 2005 at 04:13.
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old June 6th, 2005, 05:49 Thread Starter
Mesopotamian
Premier Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pooh
This the squad for the game against Iraq:

Wihdat: Faisal Ibrahem (28 years), Hasan Abdel Fatah(22 years), Abdallah El-Diesie(17 years), Basim Fathi(22 years).

Hussain Irbid: Anas Elzobon(25 years), Shadi El-Khatib(19 years), Ahmed Ghazi(21 years).

Faisaly: Khalid Saad(23 years), Siraj El-Tal(21 years), Qusai Abu Alia(24 years), Hatim Aqil(27 years), Mohammed Khamis(23 years)

Shabab El-Hussain: Amjad El-Shoaibi(24 years), Alaa Matalka(23 years), Mohammed Halawa-GK(20 years)

Baq'a: Mostafa Shihda(26 years), Moyaed Abu Kishik(23 years), Firas Talib-GK(27 years)

El-Ramtha: Ahmed Hail(17 years), Ibraheem El-Sakar(20 years), Omar El-Zoabi(20 years)

Ahly: Moataz Yasin-GK(20 years)

Kufforsoom: Mahmoud Riyahneh(22 years)

Shabab El-Ordon: Amar Sharaideh(26 years)

Rifa(Bahrain): Hassouneh El-Shiekh(27 years)

Moharaq(Bahrain) : Bashar Bani Yasin(26 years)

Bari(Italy): Jacob Hobaidi(19 years) He is not likely to play in the game because Johary wants to play the players who are used to each other.

Johary dropped Amer Shafi(Yarmouk Amman and hopefully soon Enppi Egypt-23 years), Mahmoud Shilbaya(Wihdat-25 years) and Thaer El-Bawab(Real Madrid B-19 years).

Pooh who Al-Johari didn't call
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old June 6th, 2005, 15:34
Forum Manager
Legend

El-Johary called 27 players to the training because its a home game, if it was away ofcourse he will call less players.

Actually there are so many players he did not call for many reasons drop in performance,injury, engaged with the Olympic and U-20 NT, studying abroad and university exams.

Ofcourse he left about 7 players from the former NT players but they will not be called again anyway because they are old now to represent the NT in the future.

Vamos Argentina!

Last edited by Assassin; June 6th, 2005 at 15:45.
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old June 8th, 2005, 20:19 Thread Starter
Mesopotamian
Premier Player

Jordan 0-1 Iraq
Mehdi Karim 15'

Iraq played well i dont know why Jordan played so Bad
we Played with 5 new Players.

im Impressed with Our New Goal Keeper Wissam Kasid he Played his 1st International Match
also our Libero Ali Hussain Rahima he Played his 1st International Match. both was Great

and about Iraq Goal if you Put Casillas, Dida and Oliver Kahn Together no one will catch or save Mahdi Karim Missile.

this is Iraq Formation

1. Wissam Kasid
12. Haider Abdul-Razzaq ...... 15. Ali Hussain Rahima ...... 4. Yassir Raad
14. Haider Abdul-Amir ............ 13. Qusay Munir ............ 3. Bassim Abbas
18. Mehdi Karim...... 8. Ahmed Abdul-Jabbar ...... 11. Hawar Mulla Mohammed
9. Mohammed Nassr

Last edited by Mussav; June 8th, 2005 at 20:25.
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old June 9th, 2005, 04:14 Thread Starter
Mesopotamian
Premier Player

Match Report

Mahdi stunner gives Akram’s men the spoils

A stunning effort from man of the match Mahdi Karim was enough to give Akram Salman Ahmed his first win at the helm of the Iraqi national team after a hard-fought victory over Jordan at the King Abdullah International Stadium in Amman. In the absence of several foreign based players such as captain Ahmed Kadhim and midfield star Nashat Akram, the Iraqi coach gave a debut to keeper Wisam Kasid and decided to start with an untried 3-4-3 formation with 20 year-old Ali Hussein Rahema of Al-Quwa Al-Jawiya at libero, the defender had last played for Iraq under German coach Bernd Stange in 2002. The shake-up in defence left the coach able to push full-backs Basim Abbas and Haidar Abdul-Amir onto the flanks to support the midfield. Inform midfielder Ahmed Abdul-Jabar was given his first international start in two years alongside Qatari-based Qusai Munir – the last being in a 2-1 defeat to Jordan. After an even opening quarter of an hour for both sides - Mahdi Karim playing on the right flank in the three man-attack that included left winger Hawar Mulla-Mohammed and centre forward Mohammed Nassir, received the ball from Ahmed Abdul-Jabar before unleashing an unstoppable shot from 25-yards that gave Jordanian keeper Firas Taleb with no chance as it found the top left hand corner of the net. Remarkably the goal – his first at international level after 25 attempts - came from his weaker left foot. Jordan came back three minutes later with a free-kick from Qusai Abu Aliya that was calmly saved by custodian Wisam Kasid. The home side’s attacking inspiration came from their No.8 Hassounah El-Sheikh – currently on-loan to Bahraini club West Riffa. The midfielder – who on the night carried his side on his own at times - had a shot at goal but dragged it well wide of the goal after having been put clear by Abu Aliya on the left wing. With ten minutes remaining of the first half, debutante keeper Wisam Kasid made two match-winning saves in the space of seconds to keep his side’s slender lead. The first came from a rasping 30 drive from the lively Abou Aliya – which the Air Force player dived to his right to palm away, from the resulting corner-kick which followed the Iraqi goalkeeper saved a goal-bound header from striker Ahmed Hayel. The home side came out in the second half with new vigour and energy however it was the Iraqis who nearly grabbed a second Lone forward Mohammed Nassir - a spectator for most of the match due to the lack of service from the flanks- had a great chance to add to score after only five minutes of the restart but he was blocked at the last moment by Basim Fathi for a corner as the Talaba hit-man was about to pull the trigger for a second Iraqi goal. A minute later El-Shiekh had a 20 yard shot at goal that was easily saved by the goalkeeper. A one-two involving Basim Abbas and Mohammed Nassir was nearly finished off by Hawar Mulla-Mohammed on the edge of the box however his shot was put out for a corner by keeper Firas Taleb. At the other end Wisam Kasid had to be at his best once again to save another shot from Abu Aliya on 59 minutes. Four minutes later Khaled Saad saw his shot from outside the penalty area saved by the outstanding keeper. The Iraqi coach brought on the workhorse Haitham Kadhim for Ahmed Abdul-Jabar in a bid to win the ball in central midfield, in an area where the home side had dominated for most of the second half. In the 70th minute, Mohammed Nassir was found unmarked on the right side of the penalty box by Hawar’s long ball but he completely fluffed his shot. With the Jordanian strike-pairing of Saraj Al-Tal and Ahmed Hayel having failed to trouble the Iraqi defence all night – Egyptian coach Mahmoud El-Gohary brought on veteran forward Anas Al-Zboun in the search for a goal However it never materialised for the home side as Iraq registered their 22nd international victory over their opponents in 32 matches – the first coming at the opening of the Amman International Stadium in 1963.
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old June 9th, 2005, 06:18
Forum Manager
Legend

Jordan were awful in the first half!!!!Iraq were slightely better but they would not take the lead if it was not for that rocket, they did not really had real chances in the whole game maybe. Jordan played better in the second half but the two strikers infront were making their debut and could not do much.

Good game overall, a draw could have been fair.

Vamos Argentina!
post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old June 9th, 2005, 07:59 Thread Starter
Mesopotamian
Premier Player

the Important thing we both have Good teams for the Future
Good luck to Jordan against Armenia
and Good lucj to Iraq against Egypt, Morocco and Saudi Arabia.
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old June 9th, 2005, 08:48
Forum Manager
Legend

Actually this Jordan need ALOT and I mean ALOT to become as competitive as the one before.

Iraq has a good team but still they really need time, maybe less than Jordan as they have some great players already but in this way they are not very convincing either.

Vamos Argentina!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in