News of Jason deVos - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old November 9th, 2002, 04:52 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Star Player

Teams: Toronto FC, Fiorentina, Barça
News of Jason deVos

Canadian defender and Wigan Athletic turning heads in English soccer

Nice to have some good news from the UK for a change.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old April 28th, 2006, 04:44
Rising Star

Jim support for skipper Jason

Jim support for skipper Jason
http://www.itfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page...822323,00.html

Jim Magilton has backed Jason De Vos to take over the captain's armband and become an excellent skipper for Town.

Jim will say goodbye to the Club after Sunday's final game of the season at Plymouth with Jason in line to replace the former Northern Ireland international as skipper at Portman Road for next term.

"I have a lot of respect for Jason and if he takes over the captaincy - which looks likely - I know he will go on and prove to be an excellent skipper for this football club," Jim told the Club website.

Jim - backing for Jason

"He has always been vocal and is an outstanding individual who has impressed me since he first arrived at the Club.

"I know he will carry on the fine traditions of Ipswich Town and be an inspirational skipper.

"This is a magnificent football club and being made skipper here is a huge honour. I certainly saw it that way when Joe gave me the job.

"I've had many highs in my seven years at Ipswich Town but being made skipper was the highest. Knowing the manager has put his faith in you to be his spokesperson in the dressing-room was a wonderful feeling."

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in