European Soccer on Cable - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old August 30th, 2002, 03:45 Thread Starter
Rising Star

European Soccer on Cable

I'm a little ignorant of soccer programs and channels via satellite and cable. Im a regular joe in Toronto who watches Serie A via RAI on Sunday, English Premiership on Sportsnet, and Champions League on TSN. Does anyone know the going rates for cable and satellite that offer full soccer coverage in Europe. Thanx
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old August 30th, 2002, 05:21
International

Guy.....

Get the grey dish. My friend has it and i've been whinning and crying and hitting my head on the wall until they will get me it.

It cost like 24 dollars per month for the Satelite and its great i hear.... Its very good and it has like all the channels.... Around 700...But wait!! :eekani:

You can also get another 700 channels for like 44-50 dollars!!!

You get everything and you even get ESPN and stuff...

If your intrested Private Message me, and i'll give you a Toronto number to this turkish guy who sells dishes.
The dish set (satlite, filter (don't worry not what you thing) box, card, etc...) costs around 400-600 dollars, but its worth it!!

post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old September 2nd, 2002, 15:59
Legend

Teams: BIH, Zeljo & OL
If you get digital cable you can get Fox Sports world Canada. Guranteed you will see 2-3 soccer games everday.

They cover the top leagues in the world, including English, Scottish, German, etc

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old September 2nd, 2002, 18:43
International

Quote:
Originally posted by ED123
If you get digital cable you can get Fox Sports world Canada. Guranteed you will see 2-3 soccer games everday.

They cover the top leagues in the world, including English, Scottish, German, etc

Pending on what teams and leauge you like and prefer....sometimes Fox sports world doesn't have the match you want
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old September 4th, 2002, 17:18
Rookie

Satelite is good, but sometimes you can't understand what there saying.

You get alot of soccer from South America and have no clue whos the teamand whos playing! which is kinda sucky!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in