Marco Reda - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old July 14th, 2002, 21:23 Thread Starter
Star Player

Marco Reda

Hey, I was wondering if any of you guys knew anything about some Canadian player named Marco Reda? He was just signed by some minor team in Norway, and there hasn't been much of a buzz about him, so wanted to do a little private research

Any info would be appriciated.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old July 14th, 2002, 23:32
Forum Manager
Star Player

Teams: Toronto FC, Fiorentina, Barça
...some minor team? I thought it was a professional team in the first division.

Anyway, Reda was with the Toronto Lynx of the A-League for 5 years before going to Norway. I don't think he was an exceptional defender, but he was captain of the team.

I was just reading an article today that pointed out the Lynx have turned around their season since Reda left. I'm sure that wasn't the only factor, however.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old July 15th, 2002, 00:28 Thread Starter
Star Player

Aha, Sogndal's whole defensive line is out with injuries, so it makes sense they bought a defender. Didn't even know what position he played in

And the team he joined (Sogndal) is from a small community with like 20.000 people or something, real dinky place. But they are really good with talents and such, and keep bouncing up and down between our Elite division and the first division. They are currently second last in the Elite Division with 8 points in 13 games.

They've produced a lot of great players, always got football agents at their games.. A good stepping stone towards the rest of Europe, and not too hard to get into the starting lineup. So, was probably a smart move by him.

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old July 15th, 2002, 23:53
Forum Manager
Star Player

Teams: Toronto FC, Fiorentina, Barça
I agree.

Thanks for the info.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old July 19th, 2002, 07:24
Rookie

Reda is wicked in CM 00/01 Always get him on my reserves and turns into a 70 cap player.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in