UEFA 1/2 finals in Canada - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old April 3rd, 2002, 05:39 Thread Starter
Legend
Legend

Teams: Magico Milan/Les Bleus
UEFA 1/2 finals in Canada

Does anyone know if TLN/TSN/Sportsnet/ Fox or anyother channel will show the Milan match against Dortmund on Thursday? It sees that Fox will show the Inter game against Feyenoord, but will they show Milan? Thanks to all for your help!
FORZA MAGICO MILAN!

"En su vida, un hombre puede cambiar de mujer, sus opiniones politicas o su religion pero no su equipo de futbol." Eduardo Galeano, Uruguayen poet.

FORZA MAGICO MILAN!
ALLEZ LES BLEUS!

Non Vincete MAI!!!

Comprate chi volete, ma il nostro spirito non l'avrete mai!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old April 3rd, 2002, 07:37
Rising Star

Not as far as I know ... And I do want to see this game!

Wouldn't it be great to see Inter vs Milan in the finals!

Forza Milan! Forza Sheva! Forza Ultras!
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old April 3rd, 2002, 22:46 Thread Starter
Legend
Legend

Teams: Magico Milan/Les Bleus
The final will be shown on Sportnets live!I couldn't believe it, but i saw it, they said it last saturday during their saturday morning match.

Guess what folks? Next week, TSN will show the Barcelona-Pana game, 2nd leg, at ...2-3 am on wednesday!!!And to top things off, they will not show the Real-Bayern of Wednesday!!!!:rollani::fero:

TSN:rollani::fero:

They're really starting to get on my nerves!!!
What can we do so that they start showing all those great games, as they used to before. Do you people remember around 95 to 99, they had a pretty good soccer coverage, with one or two CL games live, plus their great saturday morning shows? Does anyone know why they've so drastically changed? I'm sure that if there would be some shi_tty Curling event in June, this year, they would rather show that than the World Cup!!!!

"En su vida, un hombre puede cambiar de mujer, sus opiniones politicas o su religion pero no su equipo de futbol." Eduardo Galeano, Uruguayen poet.

FORZA MAGICO MILAN!
ALLEZ LES BLEUS!

Non Vincete MAI!!!

Comprate chi volete, ma il nostro spirito non l'avrete mai!

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old April 3rd, 2002, 23:36
Premier Player

What does everyone have against curling?
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old April 4th, 2002, 01:28
Rising Star

Instead of bitching about curling people should complain about being force fed MLB and WWF.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old April 4th, 2002, 02:50
Administrators
Legend

Teams: Milan
Quote:
Originally posted by Krammerhead
Instead of bitching about curling people should complain about being force fed MLB and WWF.
This is definitely the post of the year couldn't have put so simply myself. Thank you Krammerhead.
TSN's so called commitment to soccer (when it suits them they call themselves 'The Soccer Network' ) is sad at best. As if picking up the biggest events means you are commited to a sport (like showing only the seventh game of the stanley cup finals and claiming love of Hockey).

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in