A guy who goes to school with me is in charge of the Season Ticket pre-sales (calls your house- etc) and he said those are totally fake (they will be similar, but more "artistic" <was the word>)
Also it's true about Toronto and Blue. But it's odd.
I mean the
-Leafs are Blue.
- Jays are blue---ish now (lighter blue)
- Raptors Red (used to be purple which related to blue more..........I guess)
- Lynx - which arent mainstream at all in Toronto <unlike the Impact in Montreal and I can testify having lived there>.
- Rock are red/blue/white
- Toronto FC- Red/Grey/White.
Lately I think that besides the Leafs, Toronto is really switching from being known as a "Blue colour" city to a more Canadian "Red" (except the Leafs, which will never change their colours).
Also the jays started as Light blue but went Blue more and more as time went on.
Sometimes you see a city have the same colours for all their teams (houston in the MLS and in baseball <well...until very recent change in their new red colour)
- New England the same in American Football and MLS.
I guess there is no "official colour" really. (look at New york with their "Tri colours" for Hockey, NBA and mets.......and yet Yankees and the Red Bull are totally different.
Montreal always seemed to have a red/white/blue for Expos and Habs.
I dont know what the hell my original point was
Oh yeah: Toronto has changed from Blue alot lately and it's noticable.
Im off to sleep