Tks to Stian Stryni at Vs
May end up in Lerkendal
TRONDHEIM: RBK-coach Hogmo wont acknowledge it. But both Patrice Bernier and Lars Hirschfeld are wanted in Lerkendel next year.
RBK 1-1 TIL
All 21,258 spectators in Lerkendal Saturday know why. Bernier and Hirschfeld were the dominating players on the pitch.
* Bernier was creating havoc in the midfield, ran at least 10-15 kilometers and was brilliant with the ball. He was several classes above one of Aage Hareides (coach of Norway) most trusted men: Jan Gunnar Solli.
* Hirschfeld played another amazing match. Fantastic saves on the line, and was exceptional in deciding one-on-one situations.
- A class keeper, says Rosenborg coach Per-Mathias Hogmo
- It is Lars, Patrice and Ole Martin who push TIL forward in this match.
He wont tell if Rosenborg will go for these players the next season.
- We have been in browsing mode until now. After the Real Madrid game (on Tuesday) we'll see what we'll do. All our players are under contract.
Noone in TIL will be surprised if Rosenborg during the next weeks will try to secure Lars and Patrice.
-It's not impossible that RBK will put 20-25 million kroner (Besiktas offered 10 million) on the table for Patrice, says Bjorn Johansen (veteran who retires after this season)
He is clear on this: TIL must stretch as far as possible to keep both Bernier and Hirschfeld.
- We see it against RBK, and we have seen it before, these are players who have a high level. Lars produces world class saves. And Patrice is just playing with Rosenborg (like stealing candy from kids). Of course it's important for Tromso to keep these players, but there's a limit to what one can say no to. (20 million?)
Another veteran, Morten Pedersen, says this:
- TIL must do everything to keep Lars and Patrice. They are two of the most importants players we have.