Bye,Bye Frank - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old March 27th, 2005, 03:42 Thread Starter
Rookie

Bye,Bye Frank

Not to sound like a broken record, but Frank Yallop's time as manager of our national side has got to come to a fast end. The team lacks any defense at all, going 2 down to Portugal in the first 11 minutes is disgraceful. What is Canada suppose to learn from this game, how to take a thrashing with style? It's time the CSA make the position of manager available to someone who knows what the heck he is doing. Knowing the CSA and their inability to see the disaster that has hit the national side, they will continue to do nothing, thats what they do best. :fero:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old March 27th, 2005, 05:41
Forum Manager
Star Player

Teams: Toronto FC, Fiorentina, Barça
I don't think the Portugal result was a surprise to anybody.

Yallop came to the job with adequate credentials to show he could build a winning team. I don't think you can expect him to turn the national team into a contender overnight.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old March 27th, 2005, 06:28
Rising Star

The troll

For those who are unaware canadianbeast otherwise known as CdnBhoy67, soccerbeast, beast2005, truenorthsoccer, savagebeast, FC Beast is a troll who posts inflamatory messages only to illicit a response. He has been suspended at other boards and is persistant enough to create a new email address for every alias he has. He cares and knows little about Canadian soccer while pretending to be a "fan". He contradicts himself at will, changes his story constantly to suit his trolling and brings out the old free speech argument when he is caught out.

You say it's white he'll say its black.

Just letting you know who you're dealing with so you don't waste your time trying to argue/reason with him.

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old March 27th, 2005, 19:20 Thread Starter
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff
I don't think the Portugal result was a surprise to anybody.

Yallop came to the job with adequate credentials to show he could build a winning team. I don't think you can expect him to turn the national team into a contender overnight.
I don't expect the team to be a contender overnight. I would just like
to see any kind of positive play from the team. Being an MLS manager
is not adequate credentials for being a full national team boss. He has time off now till the gold cup to get this team going.But being grouped
with the US,Costa Rica and Cuba it will be 3 and out and then do we go from there? :depress:
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old March 28th, 2005, 00:48 Thread Starter
Rookie

I care little for our team.....bs...i was one of a handful of spectators supporting Canada when they played Italy at Varsity years ago, the same thing when Canada played Mexico at Varsity, so don't give me i dont care crap mate. I'm the only one who comes out and admits the truth about our program, cause like you i suppose, nobody else has the balls to. Our program has been sinking in 1986 ( they year we made it to the world cup. if you didn't know). We have bombed out of qualifying losing to countries like Guatemala,Costa Rica who shouldn't be able to touch Canada. We are being led by a manager who hasn't got a clue to what he is doing.After the wcq fiasco in the fall, i thought we would have brought up some of the players from the last under 19 world cup team two years ago and give them some games and see what we have, but what did he do, brought out the same old tired player that failed in qualifying for games against Nothern Ireland and Portugal. How the hell are we suppose to improve by doing that? Until the CSA wakens up and sees the disaster they are making, then for a long time at least we will not do much in the football world. :thmbdown:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe MacCarthy
For those who are unaware canadianbeast otherwise known as CdnBhoy67, soccerbeast, beast2005, truenorthsoccer, savagebeast, FC Beast is a troll who posts inflamatory messages only to illicit a response. He has been suspended at other boards and is persistant enough to create a new email address for every alias he has. He cares and knows little about Canadian soccer while pretending to be a "fan". He contradicts himself at will, changes his story constantly to suit his trolling and brings out the old free speech argument when he is caught out.

Just letting you know who you're dealing with so you don't waste your time trying to argue/reason with him.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old April 1st, 2005, 15:35 Thread Starter
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe MacCarthy
For those who are unaware canadianbeast otherwise known as , soccerbeast, beast2005, , savagebeast, FC Beast is a troll who posts inflamatory messages only to illicit a response. He has been suspended at other boards and is persistant enough to create a new email address for every alias he has. He cares and knows little about Canadian soccer while pretending to be a "fan". He contradicts himself at will, changes his story constantly to suit his trolling and brings out the old free speech argument when he is caught out.

I have never been suspended joe, warned maybe but never suspended,so get you facts straight. The reason i created new emails was i lost my passwords for the one usename,and started another one their was nothing to it other then that. i don't really write down username/passwords,which i do now. Yes iam a fan,just not a fan of our manager and the way some players play and the way the CSA has screwed thing up since 1986. I never posted anything inflamatory, everything i said i believe in 100%..........but you sir are a voyageur
dreamer who lives in fantasy not reality,wake you and see how poor our national side is.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in