OT: Yo Canadians - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old March 14th, 2005, 01:12 Thread Starter
World Class Player

OT: Yo Canadians

Your seal hunt is disgusting.

You should all donate $1 for the poor Canadian families in the East instead. Don't worry, you can also send food and clothing (doesnt matter if it's already worn they're too poor to complain about it).

cheers
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old March 14th, 2005, 01:15
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by monte

You should all donate $1 for the poor Canadian families in the East instead. Don't worry, you can also send food and clothing (doesnt matter if it's already worn they're too poor to complain about it).

cheers
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old March 14th, 2005, 01:19 Thread Starter
World Class Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambis
http://www.ifaw.org/ifaw/general/default.aspx?oid=21446

Well, I find it disgusting. Since when is Canada a country to people that need to rely on this for a living? I mean come on...

As they say in southpark, first Bryan Adams & Celine Dion... now this? :thmbdown:

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old March 14th, 2005, 01:45
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
http://www.ifaw.org/ifaw/general/default.aspx?oid=21446

Well, I find it disgusting. Since when is Canada a country to people that need to rely on this for a living? I mean come on...

As they say in southpark, first Bryan Adams & Celine Dion... now this? :thmbdown:
aha ok i get it now, and yes i agree with you as a matter of fact i hate hunting period i dont see it as a sport at all, a man with a gun shooting at a poor animal that cant deffend itself plus i see these idiots that go hunting using these deer scents http://www.arkansasduckhunter.com/deerscents.asp what a bunch of clowns they sure are brave

what kind of a sick bastard could do this?
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old March 14th, 2005, 01:53
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Legend

Teams: Swiss bikini team
wtf :undecide:
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old March 14th, 2005, 04:08
Rookie

Quote:

cheers
You need to get a life mate. Don't they kill animals where you are from? :thmbdown:
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old March 14th, 2005, 04:10
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambis
aha ok i get it now, and yes i agree with you as a matter of fact i hate hunting period i dont see it as a sport at all, a man with a gun shooting at a poor animal that cant deffend itself plus i see these idiots that go hunting using these deer scents http://www.arkansasduckhunter.com/deerscents.asp what a bunch of clowns they sure are brave

what kind of a sick bastard could do this?
What about your American troops killing innocent people? What a bunch
of clowns they sure are brave.
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old March 14th, 2005, 11:33 Thread Starter
World Class Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianbeast05
You need to get a life mate. Don't they kill animals where you are from? :thmbdown:
Well Ive been told that before by some other Canadian .

I think you're an a$$hole for reacting like this and NO theyre not SUPPOSED to kill animals where I live. Its illegal over here, contrary to your maple leaf homeland where its encouraged to make a living?! geez I donated cash to Asia but I regret it now I didnt know you guys needed it more. >300.000 baby seals .. think about it. And then Im supposed to get a life? :thmbdown:

Ambis :thmbup: my thoughts exactly.
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old March 14th, 2005, 19:54
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianbeast05
What about your American troops killing innocent people? What a bunch
of clowns they sure are brave.
I never said i support what the US Army is doing and as a matter of fact i dont support any army that invades another country period.But i dont want to get into politics all i was saying here was that these hunters go out in some woods with a rifle killing a deer and when they come back home they act like they have done something brave and then there is ESPN showing us some hunting shows where a guy sits on his ass behind a bush waiting for hours to kill a deer, now if thats a sport then we should count playing video games as a sport. :rollani:
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old March 14th, 2005, 21:21
Rookie

Quote:
Well Ive been told that before by some other Canadian .

I think you're an a$$hole for reacting like this and NO theyre not SUPPOSED to kill animals where I live. Its illegal over here, contrary to your maple leaf homeland where its encouraged to make a living?! geez I donated cash to Asia but I regret it now I didnt know you guys needed it more. >300.000 baby seals .. think about it. And then Im supposed to get a life? :thmbdown:

Ambis :thmbup: my thoughts exactly.

And your an a$$hole for worring about 300,000 baby seals. You don't like
them being killed (neither do i by the way) go ahead and stop the hunt,
legally, your free to try,
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old March 15th, 2005, 00:45
Forum Manager
Star Player

Teams: Toronto FC, Fiorentina, Barça
OK, guys, when we start calling each other names in an OT thread, I think it's time to close it.

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in