Xtratime Community banner

Fiorentina-Milan

2K views 40 replies 16 participants last post by  frankf31 
#1 ·
We need a lot of luck to win here, let alone to reach the UCL. Still a small chance due to better H2H record than Atalanta.

#3 ·
So unlikely at this point, but as long as there's chance, I have faith. Atalanta have no easy games left either.

It's good we finally won too.

Fiore are as unpredictable as ever, so nothing is impossible.

#4 ·
Big but not unexpected win for Atalanta against Genoa today. Inter play Chievo on Monday so should win easily. Roma host Juve tomorrow. Lazio also won and are just one point behind us.

If we don't win in Firenze later today, we'll probably be 6 points from CL with two games to go, which would almost guaranteed to be the end of it.

#7 ·
Here is another conspiracy theory : Atlanta third, we tie with Inert in points and they qualify because of h2h record.

How do you like that? !

#8 ·
Borini did pretty well there.

#9 ·
Brilliant from Donna after Kessié tries to score a ridiculous own goal

#11 ·
FT we win 1-0

Huge win! keep dreaming

#15 ·
Agreed, even if Donna made a potentially costly mistake. Kessié also okay, but for the own goal attempt. Romagnoli pretty huge overall too.

Suso very decisive with that wonderful assist for Hakan's goal.

#20 ·
Apparently Atalanta plays the last game "home" against Sassuolo, but since their stadium is closed they play in Sassuolo. So technically it's an away game and assuming the stadium was empty like it was against Genoa, maybe there will be more Sassuolo fans. If Sassuolo can get a tie than Juve only need a tie.

Really? He's been gone since December. Finally decided to come back in May. If I were you I would worry about Hazard leaving to Real instead of Suso to Atletico.

#27 ·
Even though Juve have won their last 8 home matches against Atalanta in Serie A, it’s unlikely they’ll win this one. A bit annoying that they meet when Juve have nothing to play for since that very well could be the difference between Atalanta and Milan when the season ends.

#33 ·
Very clearly, which is why he is not a top tier player.

If only we had any other decent winger/creative player to step up when he does not...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.