Xtratime Community banner

Serie A 2019, Week 31. Saturday 6/4. Juventus - Milan, 20:30 CET at Allianz Stadium

4K views 129 replies 26 participants last post by  humanTORCH 
#1 ·
Someone had to do it.

I predict an epic 5-2 Milan win. Piatek hattrick, one Cutrone goal from a bicycle kick, and one own goal from 50-50 racist Bonucci.

#5 ·
Any news on how bad the injuries are? I’m guessing both Paquetá and Donna will miss this, but after that?

#9 ·
Just looking through our head to head against Juventus and I've never seen such utter domination. Last 10 years we've only managed something like 3 wins and last time we've beat them twice in one seasons was 2009/10 season when ronaldinho scored 4 times against them.

#10 ·
Gazzetta predicts the following:

Reina
Calabria --- Musacchio --- Romagnoli --- Rodriguez
Kessie --- Bakayoko --- Calhanoglu
Suso --- Piatek --- Borini​

Would rather see Cutrone in place of Borini. Although not a natural LW his movement on that flank could be more effective. Good play by him on the left to "assist" Piatek against Udinese. The only thing that Borini offers is he is good at winning freekicks (as a side note, many of our players could learn something from him on this).

Let's see how the players and Rino can deal with pressure. They are all firmly under the spotlight now. Gone from being solidly in 3rd place to barely hanging on to 4th. Going to face the strongest team in the league on their home soil. Everything is stacked against them.

#11 ·
Juventus vs Milan - 6th April 2019 @ 6pm

I am sure nobody will open this match thread. So I will do the honor of being the one to do it.

Formation will be 4-3-3.
I am no rocket scientist [emoji1787]
Either Borini will start is the only unconfirmed stat.

The odd is against us and the last sweet memory I can recall was scored by our youth product for the winner.

Jube will win the scudetto today if they beat us and Napoli lost.

Asian Mojo [emoji28]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#12 ·
There is already a match thread with dozens of posts. I would merge them but I'm on my cell not PC.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

#15 ·
Borini....how ****ing stupid do you have to be to field Borini?

Can't wait until we have a proper coach.....

#16 ·
Borini....how ****ing stupid do you have to be to field Borini?

Can't wait until we have a proper coach.....
Who do you want to start instead?

Also just read a curious stat, last time you won an away game vs us, our coach was in your bench and your current coach scored the only goal in that game :D feels like a life time ago, 8 years ago.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

#31 ·
Pretty clear to me that Juventus were never going to ever get that penalty kick against them not in Italy. Surprisingly a good first half both teams got a shit ton of injuries we took the foot off the gas after our goal we can't do that it allowed Juventus to almost score with Mandzukic.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.