Serie A 2019, Week 31. Saturday 6/4. Juventus - Milan, 20:30 CET at Allianz Stadium - Page 6 - Xtratime Community
 5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #101 of 130 (permalink) Old April 7th, 2019, 11:28
MVP
Forum Manager
World Class Player

Teams: Juventus, Lebanon, Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bono View Post
Juve fans will never get it. Decades after decades everyone is telling them they cheat and thrill still come back to argue like “oh but it’s a 50/50 call” ... it’s pointless. They got caught and sent to jail and they are still innocent on 50/50 calls. Blasphemy.
Yet we're dominating way better without Moggi. Damned if you do, and damned if you don't with you peeps.

I agree on the awful refereeing. They're not on Juve's payroll. Lousy calls happen in *every* other non Juve Serie A game.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Don't lament the treachery of time;
long have dogs danced over the carcasses of lions.

Don't suppose that their dancing raises them above their masters;
for dogs remain dogs, and lions remain lions.

Insult me as you wish;
For my silence to the depraved is a response.

It's not that I have no response, but;
A lion does not reply to a dog.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #102 of 130 (permalink) Old April 7th, 2019, 13:19
Star Player

Teams: AC Milan
Every Italian paper (even La Republica) and commentator acknowledges this was a robbery. According to Corrierre even Rizzoli the referee chief concluded that Fabbri ****ed up.

I've been following this league for 20 years and this happens over and over and over again. But no matter what, it is only the Juve fans who refuse to acknowledge they are favored. I wonder why.
post #103 of 130 (permalink) Old April 7th, 2019, 13:24
Star Player

I don't think the refs are on Juve's payroll Rhizoid but it is undeniable they are favored. I think it has to do with the weird obsession of Italian refs to please the 40k fans in the stadium, as if there are not millions watching at home. Since Juve built their stadium the reffing situation has gotten worse because none of them want to be booed. They are ****ing pussies.

Even when Juve plays away, many Italians are such losers that they support Juve over their local club. So the weak minded refs are always trying to appease these people because they are everywhere.

I honestly don't see this ever changing and it sometimes gives me the desire to simply stop following the league.

post #104 of 130 (permalink) Old April 7th, 2019, 14:09
World Class Player

Teams: AC MILAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankf31 View Post
Every Italian paper (even La Republica) and commentator acknowledges this was a robbery. According to Corrierre even Rizzoli the referee chief concluded that Fabbri ****ed up.

I've been following this league for 20 years and this happens over and over and over again. But no matter what, it is only the Juve fans who refuse to acknowledge they are favored. I wonder why.

Nothing will change even this is being acknowledged. Will there be a rematch or poring deduction.
So what will be the next point of action. That’s what we need to see. AIA need to walk the talk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth" - Muhammad Ali
post #105 of 130 (permalink) Old April 7th, 2019, 14:23
World Class Player

Teams: A.C. Milan
Quote:
I don't think the refs are on Juve's payroll

This is Italy and Juve we’re discussing. The reality often exceeds expectations.

I remember when discussing Man United pen vs. PSG some weeks ago, Toni mentioned that this type of handball always results in a pen in Serie A. Therefore I was curious to see whether this applies for Juve. Unsurprisingly, there are different rules for them. But all Juve fans see is a 50/50 call. As frank mentioned earlier, a tale as old as time.
post #106 of 130 (permalink) Old April 7th, 2019, 14:44
Legend

This kind of handball has been given more and more in the era of VAR, so I can understand Milan fans feeling screwed by this ref. The use of VAR in this match again was inconsistent, which is the most frustrating thing with this tool. I would say Milan were robbed in the process of this refereeing yesterday.

Last edited by camelface; April 7th, 2019 at 14:50.
post #107 of 130 (permalink) Old April 7th, 2019, 15:07
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: F.C. Juventus of Turin
Quote:
Originally Posted by aim View Post
"Referee Michael Fabbri’s performance was criticised by all the major sports papers in Italy, above all for the decision not to award a penalty after viewing Alex Sandro’s handling offence on the VAR monitor."
https://www.football-italia.net/1367...inst-mandzukic

Please go back to your forum to enjoy all this kind of crucial referee "mistakes" that often come to Juve's way to save it whenever it legs behind/struggles in Serie A games.

There must be some causality that Juve has only 2 CL while you have 30+ Serie A titles, unlike RM, Barca, Bayern, etc. who dominate their respective domestic championships while also have the most CL titles under their belt among their respective domestic clubs.
The only causality is that we don't win as many CL finals as they do, which doesn't prove anything, does it?

“Dogs celebrate on the corpses of lions, thinking they’ve won, but lions remain lions and dogs stay dogs"
-Stefano Sturaro
post #108 of 130 (permalink) Old April 7th, 2019, 15:13
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: F.C. Juventus of Turin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yashimi Nakitu View Post
You still didn't answer. Was the 95th minute penalty you received a correct decision?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G955F met Tapatalk

You're comparing apples to oranges.

The Milan player is upright and does not make an attempt to remove his arms out of the possible trajectory of the ball, of course it's a penalty, he has control over his limbs in this situation.

In this position you're supposed to put your arms behind your back which he doesn't do.

Alex Sandro has fallen during a tackle and trying to regain his position when the ball hits him, he has absolutely no control over his arm, as he tried to upright himself.

I know that in this hyper-sensitive era there have been penalties given for less, but it doesn't make it correct.

“Dogs celebrate on the corpses of lions, thinking they’ve won, but lions remain lions and dogs stay dogs"
-Stefano Sturaro
post #109 of 130 (permalink) Old April 7th, 2019, 15:22
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nero View Post

The Milan player is upright and does not make an attempt to remove his arms out of the possible trajectory of the ball, of course it's a penalty, he has control over his limbs in this situation.

In this position you're supposed to put your arms behind your back which he doesn't do.

Alex Sandro has fallen during a tackle and trying to regain his position when the ball hits him, he has absolutely no control over his arm, as he tried to upright himself.

I know that in this hyper-sensitive era there have been penalties given for less, but it doesn't make it correct.
On the first penalty contest, Alex Sandro chose to slide on the ground. He was no where near stopping the cross if it wasn't for his arm. Somehow ref goes to VAR and doesn't give the penalty.

In the last block with the arm, the ball comes from a shot and it is stopped in the area. Should definitely have gone to VAR. The fact alone it didn't is robbery.
post #110 of 130 (permalink) Old April 7th, 2019, 15:56
Oni
Premier Player

Quote:

You are seriously talking about apples and oranges
post #111 of 130 (permalink) Old April 7th, 2019, 16:56 Thread Starter
van
Community Manager
Legend

Teams: A.C. Milan
Quote:
Originally Posted by humanTORCH View Post

Mussachio was pretty decent apart from the tackle on Dybala.
Calabria and Suso are bad.

Incredibly unfair rating for Suso. IMO one of our best players yesterday. He created two extremely good chances that Piatek and Kessié missed.

"It is possible to imagine a distant future in which most other species of life are extinct but the ocean will consist overwhelmingly of immortal jellyfish, a great gelatin consciousness everlasting".
Nathaniel Rich
post #112 of 130 (permalink) Old April 7th, 2019, 17:52
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: Milan, BIH NT, Velez Mostar
Quote:

Wow... just wow

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G955F met Tapatalk

Himna BIH

Mojoj dragoj BIH - BHFanaticos

Ne mogu te oni mrzit koliko te mi volimo
post #113 of 130 (permalink) Old April 7th, 2019, 18:41
Star Player

Quote:
That same exact penalty is given constantly in Serie A against the non-Juve teams.
Quote:
Hmm......

&callback=loadx">

David Endt: “Inter looks like a beautiful diva in blue and black, but in reality she is nothing more than a prostitute.”

Last edited by dpforever10; April 7th, 2019 at 18:48.
post #114 of 130 (permalink) Old April 7th, 2019, 18:50
Star Player

Juve-Fiorentina same incident, no penalty given to Juve.. only difference is that there was no "scandal"

David Endt: “Inter looks like a beautiful diva in blue and black, but in reality she is nothing more than a prostitute.”
post #115 of 130 (permalink) Old April 7th, 2019, 19:12
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpforever10 View Post
Juve-Fiorentina same incident, no penalty given to Juve.. only difference is that there was no "scandal"

did you win that game?
post #116 of 130 (permalink) Old April 7th, 2019, 20:21
Star Player

Watch how Piatek pulls Mario to the ground inside the box

&callback=loadx">

post #117 of 130 (permalink) Old April 7th, 2019, 21:45
Administrators
Xtratime Elite

Teams: Juve
Quote:
Originally Posted by van View Post
Incredibly unfair rating for Suso. IMO one of our best players yesterday. He created two extremely good chances that Piatek and Kessié missed.
LOL they gave Hakan 1.5 rating over Suso, thats insanity, the turk barely did zip except fail at freekicks, while Suso had several attacking movements he created.

I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. - Stephen Colbert

Until the Lion learns to speak, the tale of hunt will be told by the hunter

“I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.”-Genghis Khan
post #118 of 130 (permalink) Old April 7th, 2019, 22:19
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Il club piu ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhizoid View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bono View Post
Juve fans will never get it. Decades after decades everyone is telling them they cheat and thrill still come back to argue like “oh but it’s a 50/50 call” ... it’s pointless. They got caught and sent to jail and they are still innocent on 50/50 calls. Blasphemy.
Yet we're dominating way better without Moggi. Damned if you do, and damned if you don't with you peeps.

I agree on the awful refereeing. They're not on Juve's payroll. Lousy calls happen in *every* other non Juve Serie A game.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Obviously it was not Just Moggi. It’s Juventus - the brand, the firm, the history, the Agneli mafiotic ways. It has transcended names and personalities. It’s forever married to the name and history of the club. Cheaters. And arrogant at it.

post #119 of 130 (permalink) Old April 7th, 2019, 23:16
Star Player

Teams: Ac Milan
I just checked the Serie A table we are 5th with same points as Atalanta but shouldn't we be ahead on head to head?
post #120 of 130 (permalink) Old April 7th, 2019, 23:54
World Class Player

Teams: AC MILAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by van View Post

Dribble and shot at goal?
He is one of the 3 forward on a 4-3-3 formation.
He is not getting anywhere near the opponent box due to his weakness and predictability.

That’s where I have mentioned Borini capability being able to get into the penalty box an shot on goal. Still both are average players.
Geeezzzz.

"Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth" - Muhammad Ali

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in