Teams: A.C. Milan
We’ll lose this one.

Really disappointed with Milan tonight.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 77 (permalink) Old February 3rd, 2019, 21:13
World Class Player

Well yes, the ret is even worse than Milan...
post #43 of 77 (permalink) Old February 3rd, 2019, 21:14
Oni
Premier Player

Teams: AC Milan
No Yellow/Red for Pellegrini was a joke...
Laudrup likes this.

post #44 of 77 (permalink) Old February 3rd, 2019, 21:22
Oni
Premier Player

That pass from Hakan....
post #45 of 77 (permalink) Old February 3rd, 2019, 21:23
World Class Player

Bakayoko has been hopeless imo.
post #46 of 77 (permalink) Old February 3rd, 2019, 21:26
Oni
Premier Player

Bakayoko seemed a bit too confident at times. Wanted to turn with ball a couple of times to many and lost the ball instead
post #47 of 77 (permalink) Old February 3rd, 2019, 21:30
World Class Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oni View Post
Bakayoko seemed a bit too confident at times. Wanted to turn with ball a couple of times to many and lost the ball instead
Yeah seemed to think he’s Pirlo or Redondo and lost the ball 4-5 times like that.
post #48 of 77 (permalink) Old February 3rd, 2019, 21:31
Forum Manager
Legend

Yeah I thought the whole midfield, heck the whole team were bad tonight. Except Donnarumma and Piatek. The defense let Roma do whatever they wanted, the midfield was non-existant and the attack was non threatening with Piatek being the exception.

Hakan and Kessie are sub-Borini level, Suso was a ghost, Bakayoko and Paqueta looked tired and mistake prone, the fullbacks did nothing but pass the ball backwards and lose their guys defensively.

Still, we're 4th for one more week but I really thought the Napoli game would be a foundation to something. I guess not, since a Roma in a deep slump were the better team than us. Oh well.
Laudrup likes this.
post #49 of 77 (permalink) Old February 3rd, 2019, 21:31
Forum Manager
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laudrup View Post
Bakayoko has been hopeless imo.

Hopeless is much too harsh. Not his best game but did ok overall.

Decent result considering we could have lost this with some of the chances Roma had, but also it could have been a very different game if the PK and red card were given. Not to even mention how close Manolas was to getting sent off on more than one occasion.

Hakan needs to be dropped for the next game. Start Castillejo, or even Laxalt and Borini. Hakan can be Paqueta's back-up or 2nd choice LW.

Rino should have made his subs earlier. Brought on Cutrone and Laxalt much too late.
post #50 of 77 (permalink) Old February 3rd, 2019, 21:32
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Il club piu ...
Ref was bad but we didn’t deserve more than a point. Donna was a hero again and one magic touch from Piatek. We play bad, scared; our game plan is of a small market team from the lower part of the table. I am Yet to see something special from Paqueta to be honest. But overall - we got dominated by a team that conceded 10 goals in the last two games and had a starting midfield of 67 year old DDR-walking red card Pellegrini-Zanolo and Florenzi. This is simply not good enough - as a mentality, as a game plan, as quality, as implementation.
Laudrup likes this.

post #51 of 77 (permalink) Old February 3rd, 2019, 21:35
World Class Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodriguez View Post
Hopeless is much too harsh.
Agreed. I should have written “very bad”.

Quote:
Not his best game but did ok overall.
You’re way too generous here, though.
post #52 of 77 (permalink) Old February 3rd, 2019, 21:46
Oni
Premier Player

It was still Roma and they have some really really good offensive players. DDR is old but still a class above every other midfielder in both teams..

Paqueta as I said before is a bit slow both running and some of his movements, but he has some vision and very good passing. He is able to make the vital passes and don't need to be able to beat 2-3 guys like Suso can. Someone like Eriksen is not good at breaking through defenses either but can dominate games with his passing game and vision.
post #53 of 77 (permalink) Old February 3rd, 2019, 21:53
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: Milan, BIH NT, Velez Mostar
Horrible performance and we're lucky not to lose. We're probably the most clueless team when it comes to attacking of all teams there are in the top 20 leagues. We just have no game plan or any idea what to do. It's basically pass it around until it reaches the wing and hope Hakan and Suso can do something.

But it has to be said that we were robbed. That was a clear penalty on Suso and that foul from Pellegrini was ALWAYS a second yellow. And there was also De Rossi flying in with 2 studs up against Rodriguez. But it seems only me and the Dutch commentator saw it as a red card offense. They didn't even show a replay.

When it comes to us in general I don't think we will reach the CL. We just don't know how to attack and rely on individual brilliance. We will continue dropping points and Lazio and Roma will eventually get their shit together.

In the summer I hope we get rid of:

Rodriguez: does he do anything well? I don't know when the last time was he reached the corner line to give a cross. Such a slow and one dimensional player.

Kessie: strong like a tank but such a dumb player. He always seems to make the wrong decision.

Hakan: I don't know what to say about this guy. He seems to try and give his best but nothing works for him.

And Gattuso: still hasn't made this team play with a gameplan. Either that or it's the worst gameplan ever.

P.s. this doesn't come from this game as a point in Roma isn't bad at all! But it's frustrating that we still have no freaking clue how to play football!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G955F met Tapatalk

Himna BIH

Mojoj dragoj BIH - BHFanaticos

Ne mogu te oni mrzit koliko te mi volimo
post #54 of 77 (permalink) Old February 3rd, 2019, 21:58
Oni
Premier Player

Agree that we should sell Rodriguez while he still has some value. Probably some Bundesliga clubs dumb enough to buy him. Same applies to Hakan
post #55 of 77 (permalink) Old February 3rd, 2019, 22:01
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Imo - there is not much proof in the argument that “eventually Roma and Lazio will get their shit together (why we won’t)”. It’s an emotional argument but if the negative type. I am not even sure they currently have more quality overall in their rosters. iMo - battle for 4th willl go down to the wire. Our chance is that everyone else is pretty average as well - just like us. And Inter are disintegrating again but at least they have quality (on paper) double that of us or the Capital clubs.
Oni likes this.

post #56 of 77 (permalink) Old February 3rd, 2019, 22:03
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oni View Post
Agree that we should sell Rodriguez while he still has some value. Probably some Bundesliga clubs dumb enough to buy him. Same applies to Hakan
Very few of out players should be untouchables right now. Everyone is for sale for the right price bar Donna, Romagnoli, Piatek, Paquetta and may be Cutrone.

post #57 of 77 (permalink) Old February 3rd, 2019, 22:18
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: Milan, BIH NT, Velez Mostar
Quote:
Originally Posted by bono View Post
Imo - there is not much proof in the argument that “eventually Roma and Lazio will get their shit together (why we won’t)”. It’s an emotional argument but if the negative type. I am not even sure they currently have more quality overall in their rosters. iMo - battle for 4th willl go down to the wire. Our chance is that everyone else is pretty average as well - just like us. And Inter are disintegrating again but at least they have quality (on paper) double that of us or the Capital clubs.
Because Lazio and Roma played good football last season. Or the season before. They didn't lose any players of note. So it's a matter of getting their shit together.

While for us good football would be a new concept. And something that looks lightyears away.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G955F met Tapatalk

Himna BIH

Mojoj dragoj BIH - BHFanaticos

Ne mogu te oni mrzit koliko te mi volimo
post #58 of 77 (permalink) Old February 3rd, 2019, 22:35
Star Player

Teams: Ac Milan
lucky to walk away with a win personally i think we should bench Hakan and play castellejo.
post #59 of 77 (permalink) Old February 3rd, 2019, 22:37
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Adnan
That’s a fair point. But are you sure they didn’t lose? Both of them sold players I feel. Plus, some of their stars eg SMS, are nowhere near their last years form which could have been a one season wonder.

But we shall see. There is the hope Piatek will score 15+ goals. the shame is a young talent like him should not be the best and only hope you have but we are full of mediocre talent.

post #60 of 77 (permalink) Old February 3rd, 2019, 22:59 Thread Starter
World Class Player

Teams: AC MILAN
Adnan, if you look at Roma selling of their players for some seasons now.
You would wonder the Roma team if they are not a selling club.

One of the reasons the fans are pissed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth" - Muhammad Ali

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in