The end of the #9 curse - Krzysztof Piątek - Page 4 - Xtratime Community
 14Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #61 of 109 (permalink) Old January 29th, 2019, 21:53
Star Player

Teams: Ac Milan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osman View Post
Any clips of this snipers goals? I been watching 2nd half to see him, but for obvious reasons you are not attacking much with 2 up.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
1st Goal

&callback=loadx"> &callback=loadx">
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 109 (permalink) Old January 29th, 2019, 21:54
Rising Star

Teams: milan & azzurri
we played a great game today all around. to keep Napoli scoreless for 2 straight matches is very good defending and goalkeeping. the team runs alot and finally isnt stagnant/static. the attack is finally starting to show some glimpses of high quality play. cheer piatek on the 2 neat finishes
post #63 of 109 (permalink) Old January 29th, 2019, 21:55
Rising Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by bono View Post
Laxait is not good enough for top team WB.
I think this was Laxalt's best match in Milan shirt. He assisted the first goal and involved to the second. Apart from that he was decent defensively and was lively even at the end.

post #64 of 109 (permalink) Old January 29th, 2019, 22:06
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Il club piu ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yashimi Nakitu View Post
Quote:
Let’s hope Atlanta Roma tomorrow is a heavyweight 120 min and penalties fight ...
It's Fiorentina - Roma
Atalanta plays Juve

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G955F met Tapatalk
Always there to poo on the parade with meaningless details 😄 how could these Fake French / Dutch corrupt your pure Balkan soul so much? 😄

post #65 of 109 (permalink) Old January 29th, 2019, 22:06
Premier Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrChauvi View Post
How was he not good with the ball? Cutrone could not have ever scored that 2nd goal in fact I would say look at the fouls he won if you want to know how good he is with the ball. With that being said they do have certain things similar but I would say Piatek is more sheva then he is inzaghi which is what Cutrone is.
Depends how you want to interpret "with the ball". I already said he has a better shot, which was what that second goal was. A clean shot, a pure strikers strike. But being "good with the ball" isn't about only that. If actually you watched the game you'll see how many times he failed in trying a simple dribble or an acute pass.

But why are we arguing on this? It's not important. What's important is he's a good striker with a clinical finish, fast, confident and a clean shot. That's more than enough for me.
post #66 of 109 (permalink) Old January 29th, 2019, 22:08
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Il club piu ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sher2121 View Post
Quote:
Laxait is not good enough for top team WB.
I think this was Laxalt's best match in Milan shirt. He assisted the first goal and involved to the second. Apart from that he was decent defensively and was lively even at the end.
if that was his best match it's yet another and stronger argument why he is not good enough. He was out of position like crazy, he made 8 out of 10 bad decisions or no decisions with passing backwards etc. he can’t be a top notch WB, I am sorryZ

post #67 of 109 (permalink) Old January 29th, 2019, 22:23
Star Player

Teams: Ac Milan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inas_ View Post
Depends how you want to interpret "with the ball". I already said he has a better shot, which was what that second goal was. A clean shot, a pure strikers strike. But being "good with the ball" isn't about only that. If actually you watched the game you'll see how many times he failed in trying a simple dribble or an acute pass.

But why are we arguing on this? It's not important. What's important is he's a good striker with a clinical finish, fast, confident and a clean shot. That's more than enough for me.
I did watch the game and I don't recall feeling like he was failing in trying to dribble because he won like 3-4 fouls because he dribbled past an opponent who was closing in on him. I mean yeah he isn't no twinkle-toed Neymar but to say "he was not too good" is rather harsh. That second goal he practically moves right getting away from Koulibaly and hits a thunderous shot like I said earlier that kinda goal isn't scored by someone who isn't good with the ball.

This isn't arguing I am merely disagreeing with your assessment because to me he only resembles Cutrone in the fact that he has a high work rate, clinical finisher and that he comes back to help on defense. Of course, we need to see more of him to be able to judge better but yes right now we can agree he is a good striker for sure.
post #68 of 109 (permalink) Old January 29th, 2019, 22:37
Star Player

Teams: AC Milan
Bakayoko is the best signing we can make this summer. Spend the 35m, if he keeps playing like this he'll be worth 70m.

Also Romagnoli is a ****ing boss in defense. He's really coming into his own this season.
van likes this.
post #69 of 109 (permalink) Old January 29th, 2019, 22:49
World Class Player

Teams: AC MILAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankf31 View Post
Bakayoko is the best signing we can make this summer. Spend the 35m, if he keeps playing like this he'll be worth 70m.

Also Romagnoli is a ****ing boss in defense. He's really coming into his own this season.

Thanks to Bakayoko, he really shield the defense front well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth" - Muhammad Ali
post #70 of 109 (permalink) Old January 29th, 2019, 22:54
World Class Player

The end of the #9 curse - Krzysztof Piątek

Quote:
if that was his best match it's yet another and stronger argument why he is not good enough. He was out of position like crazy, he made 8 out of 10 bad decisions or no decisions with passing backwards etc. he can’t be a top notch WB, I am sorryZ

Laxalt makes RR like a world class LB

"Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth" - Muhammad Ali
post #71 of 109 (permalink) Old January 29th, 2019, 22:57
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Milan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inas_ View Post
I am one of Cutrones biggest fans here, but I got to agree with Mr Chavunist that Cutrone would not have scored that. One of Cutrones weaknesses is how he hasn't learnt to create space for himself in the penalty area with the ball and that is what Piatek did there. Cutrone knows to find space without the ball, but with it he just takes the shot early.
post #72 of 109 (permalink) Old January 29th, 2019, 23:14
Legend

You have legit reasons for cumming in your pants with those two goals. Sick sick finishes, looks like a machine.

Marotta must be hitting himself for not selling icardi for a large sum and getting this guy for cheap.
post #73 of 109 (permalink) Old January 30th, 2019, 00:06
Premier Player

Teams: AC Milan !!!
- Some posts here should be moved to Copa Italia: Milan vs. Napoli thread

- My thoughts on Piątek: cold-blooded hitman with great finishing!, and he can create space for himself with the ball in the penalty area (i agree with Johan).
post #74 of 109 (permalink) Old January 30th, 2019, 01:05
Legend

The Piontek thread is the new match thread of every future Milan game. Piontek is Milan
post #75 of 109 (permalink) Old January 30th, 2019, 01:06
van
Community Manager
Legend

Teams: A.C. Milan
If you showed me those two goals and told me they had been scored by Shevchenko, I’d buy it.

"It is possible to imagine a distant future in which most other species of life are extinct but the ocean will consist overwhelmingly of immortal jellyfish, a great gelatin consciousness everlasting".
Nathaniel Rich
post #76 of 109 (permalink) Old January 30th, 2019, 02:49
World Class Player

Well the #19 works.

Higuain who?

post #77 of 109 (permalink) Old January 30th, 2019, 02:49
Scudetto
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Associazione Calcio Milan
Quote:
Originally Posted by van View Post
If you showed me those two goals and told me they had been scored by Shevchenko, I’d buy it.
They are the same height, but I think Piontech looks a tad bigger.

*Piontech sounds like a hot new startup from the Valley.
Rodriguez likes this.
post #78 of 109 (permalink) Old January 30th, 2019, 06:14
Premier Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrChauvi View Post
I did watch the game and I don't recall feeling like he was failing in trying to dribble because he won like 3-4 fouls because he dribbled past an opponent who was closing in on him. I mean yeah he isn't no twinkle-toed Neymar but to say "he was not too good" is rather harsh. That second goal he practically moves right getting away from Koulibaly and hits a thunderous shot like I said earlier that kinda goal isn't scored by someone who isn't good with the ball.

This isn't arguing I am merely disagreeing with your assessment because to me he only resembles Cutrone in the fact that he has a high work rate, clinical finisher and that he comes back to help on defense. Of course, we need to see more of him to be able to judge better but yes right now we can agree he is a good striker for sure.
Where did I say he isn't good with the ball? Is "he isn't too good" same thing as he isn't good? I'm no English man so please tell.

At the end it's just semantics. He wasn't too good, he was too good, he was good, with the ball, etc etc. That depends how you define the terms. Dribbling? Technique? Shooting skills? Flicks? What's your definition of "too good with the ball"? You define it differently and I see it differently. Doesn't remove anything from his ability as a deadly marksman. A very good striker.

And, oh, for clarity, I never meant that he’s exactly like Cutrone. They have similar characteristics but he's definitely a better all-round striker.

Last edited by Inas_; January 30th, 2019 at 06:58.
post #79 of 109 (permalink) Old January 30th, 2019, 09:59
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Milan
Quote:
While I think Laxalt is mediocre and said he is mostly about running I gotta defend him here. We have mostly played quite assymetrical under Gattuso with our right flank being more offensive with Rodrigues playing, but not with Abate and Laxalt we saw Abate holding back. So I dont see how he was that out of position (first half that I watched) and I certainly didn't see 4/5 bad decisions either. He had a decent game, which unfortunately is more or less the best he can do.
post #80 of 109 (permalink) Old January 30th, 2019, 11:55
Legend

If laxalt can run with energy, you should use him, end of. RR is a snail, like too many other of your players. Dynamism is what this team needs, plus you have Romagnoli to cover for him

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in