Ludogorets - Milan, Europa League 2/15/18 - Page 3 - Xtratime Community
 5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 48 (permalink) Old February 17th, 2018, 07:29
World Class Player

Teams: AC MILAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodriguez View Post
They failed to note that Hakan made the assist for Cutrone with a nice cross. His second half performance was actually decent with the amount of pressing he did.

That’s what I thought, they confuse him to Bonaventura who supply the cross for the first goal.

I believe football Italia reviewer is someone here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth" - Muhammad Ali
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 48 (permalink) Old February 20th, 2018, 11:59
World Class Player

I would love to see Cutrone and Silva in the same line up for the return match.

"Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth" - Muhammad Ali
post #43 of 48 (permalink) Old February 20th, 2018, 13:53
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: A.C. Milan
Quote:
Originally Posted by humanTORCH View Post
I would love to see Cutrone and Silva in the same line up for the return match.

I wouldn't for two reasons;

1) 4-3-3 is working well. Why change it? Much of our resurgence is down to Rino sticking with the same system and line-up

2) Cutrone will start away to Roma so he needs to rest

post #44 of 48 (permalink) Old February 20th, 2018, 14:15
World Class Player

Why can’t he experiment as he has been putting Silva in better minutes now? Any issue with Silava and Cutrone in 4-3-3 if you insist?

I don’t understand this resting issue. Seriously...Kessie is a Superman then.

post #45 of 48 (permalink) Old February 20th, 2018, 14:49
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: A.C. Milan
Sure he can use Silva as a wide forward in a 4-3-3, but against Ludogorets is not the time to do it as Cutrone will then not be rested. If Kalinic is fit then it would be worth a try.

Resting is absolutely crucial, especially considering the physical effort the players are putting in under Rino. They're pressing more and generally working harder than they did under Montella so you need to rotate the squad when possible, and the 3-0 lead against Ludogorets gives him the opportunity to do so. Plus resting also reduces the risk of injury.
post #46 of 48 (permalink) Old February 20th, 2018, 15:22 Thread Starter
Star Player

Teams: AC Milan
We only have two strikers, why play them both and risk a dual injury in a game that's already won?

(Yes I am ignoring Kalinic)
post #47 of 48 (permalink) Old February 20th, 2018, 23:10
World Class Player

If Silva is worth what many here saw a glimpse of his brilliance. Why would he be warming the bench and worried about injury. We should be polishing a gem or we end up losing a young and WC potential to someone one else who saw his worth.

Remember, we used to be playing Sheva and Pippo together and the Dane as a back up or we adapt to Christmas form.

post #48 of 48 (permalink) Old February 20th, 2018, 23:15
World Class Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodriguez View Post
Sure he can use Silva as a wide forward in a 4-3-3, but against Ludogorets is not the time to do it as Cutrone will then not be rested. If Kalinic is fit then it would be worth a try.

Resting is absolutely crucial, especially considering the physical effort the players are putting in under Rino. They're pressing more and generally working harder than they did under Montella so you need to rotate the squad when possible, and the 3-0 lead against Ludogorets gives him the opportunity to do so. Plus resting also reduces the risk of injury.

This is an opportunity to see a Cutrone-Silva partnership to blossom. I rather have two worthy striker than worry about resting for now.

Their fitness level are much higher with Gatusso at the helm. Give both 60-70min run and take Cutrone off.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in