1) Your main mistake was hiring two failures like Mirabelli and Fassone. Please Google their history, and see who they bought in previous teams, such as Inter for example. Shocked they were given so much power when rebuilding a team with their terrible track record.
2) Big issue in Italian football. Expecting to build a team and having no patience in actually building a team, team work etc. Buying players without any real reason.
3) You need to sell all these Paletta like players, choose a coach and stick with a project. Firing Montella was, again, another huge mistake by Milan. Clearly results show it. It was not the coach but the low quality of players.
4) Come summer, you need to sell all these players who showed they were busts. I think some are showing good skills (Rodriguez is good for example) but some are trash. Kessie, over-hyped slow robotic player with 0 morale. He can do well in smaller teams but he is no Milan player and can not achieve much IMO. Same goes for Andre Silva, Kalinic, and Borini. Borini tries, runs.. but he is limited both technically and physically. Kalinic and Andre Silva are just bad players.
5) Cutrone needs to be developed, same with Locatelli. I personally would keep Abate as second of Conti, no need to sell him.
Make Xtratime great again.