Calciomercato 2018 - Page 4 - Xtratime Community
 122Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #61 of 2556 (permalink) Old January 8th, 2018, 09:20 Thread Starter
World Class Player

Teams: AC MILAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by KHALID View Post
guys, this is a thread about transfers, take your personal fights elsewhere please.

When sheriff is in town, there will be a fight. Suck it up 🤭

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth" - Muhammad Ali
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 2556 (permalink) Old January 8th, 2018, 09:21 Thread Starter
World Class Player

Rumour is that Fassone has met with Jankto’s agent.

"Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth" - Muhammad Ali
post #63 of 2556 (permalink) Old January 8th, 2018, 09:42
Premier Player

We've been on this Jankto guy since last summer. He's that good?

post #64 of 2556 (permalink) Old January 8th, 2018, 16:23
Premier Player

Teams: Your Maldini
I would take Fofana over Jankto. Jankto might end up in EPL.
post #65 of 2556 (permalink) Old January 8th, 2018, 16:35
Administrators
Xtratime Elite

Teams: Juve
You want Fofana when you have Kessie? Jankto is Bonaventura type, pretty decents attacking CM. I gather Hakan wont stay for long so might be considering this kid due to that.

I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. - Stephen Colbert

Until the Lion learns to speak, the tale of hunt will be told by the hunter

“I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.”-Genghis Khan
post #66 of 2556 (permalink) Old January 8th, 2018, 17:01
zoo
Legend

Teams: AC Milan
Jankto for the reported 10m plus Gomez (8m) would be a steal.

Palleta to Inter also would be nice
post #67 of 2556 (permalink) Old January 8th, 2018, 18:50
Premier Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osman View Post
You want Fofana when you have Kessie? Jankto is Bonaventura type, pretty decents attacking CM. I gather Hakan wont stay for long so might be considering this kid due to that.
Fofana is better holding the ball, passing and technically. Kessie would work well as true DM run around and break shit up. Than again Kessie looked good with Atalanta(attacking).

Hakan had one of the better games against Crotone and the players seem better prepared physically with Gattuso. But knowing Mirabelli none of the new signings are jumping ship now.

Last edited by Brother Doc; January 8th, 2018 at 18:55.
post #68 of 2556 (permalink) Old January 8th, 2018, 19:37
Oni
Premier Player

Kessie looked so good in preseason and first couple of competive games as well. Might be due to quality of opponents..
Now when he shoots or crosses, I think it is more down to chance than anything else if he hits his target. Why does he shoot like someone who tries to hit ball with the toe? Still useful due to his physique, but saw him as a complete box-to-box midfielder. Not so sure anymore..

Hakan has been more than decent the last couple of games with a goal against Fiorentina and a good performance against Crotone.. Can't really fault his technical abilities, his bad performances in the first half of the season was more a question of bad decisionmaking and rushing things. With him, Suso and Bonaventura we get plenty of creativity in the team.
post #69 of 2556 (permalink) Old January 8th, 2018, 20:39
Star Player

Teams: Ac Milan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oni View Post
Kessie looked so good in preseason and first couple of competive games as well. Might be due to quality of opponents..
Now when he shoots or crosses, I think it is more down to chance than anything else if he hits his target. Why does he shoot like someone who tries to hit ball with the toe? Still useful due to his physique, but saw him as a complete box-to-box midfielder. Not so sure anymore..

Hakan has been more than decent the last couple of games with a goal against Fiorentina and a good performance against Crotone.. Can't really fault his technical abilities, his bad performances in the first half of the season was more a question of bad decisionmaking and rushing things. With him, Suso and Bonaventura we get plenty of creativity in the team.
Kessie hasn't looked good ever since Conti's went down with injury.
post #70 of 2556 (permalink) Old January 8th, 2018, 21:02
Oni
Premier Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrChauvi View Post
Kessie hasn't looked good ever since Conti's went down with injury.
Yeah, I was actually thinking if he was missing his mate from Atalanta. But he is still young and probably a lot of responsibility was put on him(remember all the praise he got at the start of the season from Montella, former players). Hard to live up to expectation when the whole team is not functioning. But apart from his shooting, in some games simple short passing was also not up to par.
post #71 of 2556 (permalink) Old January 9th, 2018, 01:07
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oni View Post
Yeah, I was actually thinking if he was missing his mate from Atalanta. But he is still young and probably a lot of responsibility was put on him(remember all the praise he got at the start of the season from Montella, former players). Hard to live up to expectation when the whole team is not functioning. But apart from his shooting, in some games simple short passing was also not up to par.
I would even add losing possesion in critical area's like in front of our goal,rash challenges etc. But you are right at 21 it's definitely hard to perform when you are in a team thats struggling. I don't know where all the enthusiasm went but here is to a better 2018.
post #72 of 2556 (permalink) Old January 9th, 2018, 02:32
Premier Player

Di Marzio said that Milan rejected a 35M euro offer from China for Andre Silva. Mendes also had plenty of offers for him.

Napoli after Deulofeu and Verdi(which seems like we have a 20% sell on clause). And Gustavito Gomez is not going to Boca. Since Udinese likes him rumors about Gomez + cash for Jankto are picking up steam. Obviously as you all know Mirabelli really likes Jankto.
post #73 of 2556 (permalink) Old January 9th, 2018, 02:49 Thread Starter
World Class Player

Gomez wanted to go back and Boca could be his next destination. Hope we can get a good Boca player in exchange + cash.

post #74 of 2556 (permalink) Old January 9th, 2018, 06:08
Premier Player

But Boca is only willing to take him on loan while Milan want to sell him or loan with obligatory buy.
post #75 of 2556 (permalink) Old January 9th, 2018, 07:06
Star Player

I read we were interested in Maroni from boca.....does anybody remember back in days when everybody had a hardon for Riquelme lol. I say screw boca they didnt do us any favors last year when we wanted their Bentancur so either they pay up or f off.
post #76 of 2556 (permalink) Old January 9th, 2018, 07:39
Premier Player

Can't really fault them over Bentancur. It was a contractual obligation with Juve that they have to abide by.
post #77 of 2556 (permalink) Old January 9th, 2018, 08:54 Thread Starter
World Class Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Doc View Post
But Boca is only willing to take him on loan while Milan want to sell him or loan with obligatory buy.

We can sort it out with a permanent loan

Joke aside, Boca can’t meet the demand of 10m requested by Milan.

post #78 of 2556 (permalink) Old January 9th, 2018, 08:57 Thread Starter
World Class Player

We played Hakan, Bona and Suso the so called creative players. But we are lacking to provide service upfront.

We need a Dybala.

post #79 of 2556 (permalink) Old January 9th, 2018, 09:14
Legend

Teams: Italia - Roma

Sure, Milan as a whole is not in the best shape so judging a player this season can skew the view you have of him.. however, personal opinion, I disagree on this when it comes to certain players, and one of them is Andre Silva.

I could be proven wrong in the future, but so far IMO Andre Silva has had chances both in Serie A and Europa League to show "something", and he was absolutely worthless in every game. He shows absolutely zero skills and zero willingness to do anything.

Again, he may go to another team in Europe and score loads and show insane tricks, but SO FAR.. nothing.

Also, Milan is not going to sell someone they paid 40 for 35.
They are clearly trying to get more for him and I hear Everton may be interested. If an offer of 40 or more shows up, you bet they are selling him quick.

Make Xtratime great again.
post #80 of 2556 (permalink) Old January 9th, 2018, 13:03 Thread Starter
World Class Player

Silva zero skills?!
No wonder totti retired

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in