Calciomercato 2018 - Page 3 - Xtratime Community
 122Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 2553 (permalink) Old January 7th, 2018, 13:44
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: A.C. Milan
It's possible. But also remember Lukaku has been scoring goals in a Man United side which is not known for its creative attacking football. It is hardly a striker's paradise.

It is also possible that Belotti would be unable to handle the pressure of playing for a club as big as Man United. For all Torino's glorious history, the difference between playing for these teams cannot be underestimated. Either way, we don't know.

I'm a fan of Belotti and would like him at Milan, but I just think Lukaku is better. I think if you gave fans of different teams the option of choosing one of the players to join their team, the vast majority would pick Lukaku. Not that he is light years better, but he is better and more proven, when you compare their careers to date.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 2553 (permalink) Old January 7th, 2018, 14:28
Star Player

Teams: AC Milan
Torino really ****ed up last summer, should have cashed in.
post #43 of 2553 (permalink) Old January 7th, 2018, 16:20
Premier Player

Teams: Your Maldini
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheriff View Post
Couldn't be arsed really to quote your thesis, Doc. It was a struggle as is to continue reading.... But yeah, keep going in circles, you're good at it! And there's always a Pasquale Campopiano to look up to
As always like the little faggot you are hiding away in your corner and can't be bothered. Not like I or anyone else here gives a shit on what you think.

post #44 of 2553 (permalink) Old January 7th, 2018, 16:41
Star Player

Teams: AC Milan
Well that escalated quickly. Don't forget about the ignore function.
post #45 of 2553 (permalink) Old January 7th, 2018, 17:14
Star Player

Teams: Milan
That's your best shot, Doc Because I'm not taking the bait, so I'll leave you be with your slurs, pig fights & your superior mud-slinging talents - a few other things you're exceptionally good at!

I just wonder, why does your name pop up after ANY post I write up on management when I'm not even responding to you?! Clearly & truly you don't give a damn.....

No expectations..No disappointments
post #46 of 2553 (permalink) Old January 7th, 2018, 18:13 Thread Starter
World Class Player

Teams: AC MILAN
We discuss about Lukaku & Belotti while we have Silva who is not getting any playing time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth" - Muhammad Ali
post #47 of 2553 (permalink) Old January 7th, 2018, 18:26
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: Milan & Chelsea & Holland
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankf31 View Post
Torino really ****ed up last summer, should have cashed in.

Why dont they sell him this window? Or he is badly injured?

Bill Shankly: "If you're in the penalty area and you're not sure what to do, stick it in the net and we can discuss the options afterwards."

Last edited by KHALID; January 7th, 2018 at 18:31.
post #48 of 2553 (permalink) Old January 7th, 2018, 18:31
va' fancul
Premier Player

Teams: Hells Army
Barcelona agree record ?160m deal with Liverpool for Coutinho | Soccer | Sporting News

What's happening in European football is the biggest inflationary bubble we've ever seen in world sports. Or at least in my lifetime.

Team-mate Gennaro Gattuso once said: "When I see what Andrea can do with the ball I have to ask myself whether I am a footballer."
post #49 of 2553 (permalink) Old January 7th, 2018, 18:42
Premier Player

Quote:
That's your best shot, Doc Because I'm not taking the bait, so I'll leave you be with your slurs, pig fights & your superior mud-slinging talents - a few other things you're exceptionally good at!

I just wonder, why does your name pop up after ANY post I write up on management when I'm not even responding to you?! Clearly & truly you don't give a damn.....
Stop imagining things. I responded to your posts when you mention my name. When did I ever respond to a post of yours against Fassobelli? I thought you were something, but man what a fucking dumbass you are. Can't even remember who you argue with. But I guess that is a problem when you argue with everybody.

And btw who was responding to who? I was responding to CT when you popped in out of nowhere.
post #50 of 2553 (permalink) Old January 7th, 2018, 18:44
Premier Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankf31 View Post
Well that escalated quickly. Don't forget about the ignore function.
They removed it.
post #51 of 2553 (permalink) Old January 7th, 2018, 19:55
Star Player

Teams: Ac Milan
Quote:
Originally Posted by canzano55 View Post
Barcelona agree record ?160m deal with Liverpool for Coutinho | Soccer | Sporting News

What's happening in European football is the biggest inflationary bubble we've ever seen in world sports. Or at least in my lifetime.
I really think this Fifa Fair play is bullshit all it's really doing is creating an environment where big clubs can pay these crazy fee's that just inflate the market for everybody. Didn't Liverpool just spend 75million pounds on some dutch defender? That's just crazy but it also puts our market into perspective because all of the sudden the 200 million euro's we've spent doesn't really move the needle anymore. But f'in Uefa want to put sanctions on us effectively stopping any further investments from happening so that we can return to prominence.
post #52 of 2553 (permalink) Old January 7th, 2018, 20:06
Administrators
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Doc View Post
They removed it.
This doesn't work?
https://www.xtratime.org/forum/profile.php?do=ignorelist
post #53 of 2553 (permalink) Old January 7th, 2018, 22:36
Star Player

Quote:
And btw who was responding to who? I was responding to CT when you popped in out of nowhere.
You're not so bright, are you! That's your response when I specifically say this earlier on

Quote:
Which brings me to the highlight of your delusion while I wasn't even mentioning you....

Quote:
Stop imagining things. I responded to your posts when you mention my name. When did I ever respond to a post of yours against Fassobelli?
Yeah, you never do Case in point actually!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheriff
As for management, don't bother. Sometimes I just feel the fanbase over here might be actually in love with those frauds! Probably they need to see us go to the ground or Serie B to believe Fassone & Mirabelli are nothing but lowlife hacks!
They get till June. If they fail to hire the right manager people will turn on them. Milan fans will stop showing at the games if we see the same results next year. And you'll see the same here and everywhere online. It will be hard to top last summer too, so it won't have the same effect of all Milan fans becoming high.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheriff
Pasquale Campopiano holds a position within the club!!! I have no idea when that happened, I'm just not overly surprised if at all. Journalism my ass really! Smart move Mr Campopiano.....
It happened at the end of August. He became Community Manager. Dude seemed genuine before was even giving free books to his book gatherings. But all the snake oil salesmen are. Doesn't change much anyway. The Chinese will remain in the shadows.
Lot's of Doc's in my posts right there as you can see! And that's just in December against my posts! Unlike you, I can actually use the forum's various functions & I regretfully wasted a few minutes on this... It doesn't even end there, don't get me started on your moral compass whenever anyone brings up Galliani's name! Makes me wonder what's your problem really? Why would you be so pissed at some random guy calling out AC Milan's owners & management?!

post #54 of 2553 (permalink) Old January 8th, 2018, 01:01
va' fancul
Premier Player

Teams: Hells Army
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrChauvi View Post
I really think this Fifa Fair play is bullshit all it's really doing is creating an environment where big clubs can pay these crazy fee's that just inflate the market for everybody. Didn't Liverpool just spend 75million pounds on some dutch defender? That's just crazy but it also puts our market into perspective because all of the sudden the 200 million euro's we've spent doesn't really move the needle anymore. But f'in Uefa want to put sanctions on us effectively stopping any further investments from happening so that we can return to prominence.
You hit the nail on the head here.

The whole thing is completely unsustainable as far as I'm concerned.

Team-mate Gennaro Gattuso once said: "When I see what Andrea can do with the ball I have to ask myself whether I am a footballer."
post #55 of 2553 (permalink) Old January 8th, 2018, 01:11 Thread Starter
World Class Player

I was thinking of the same too.

"Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth" - Muhammad Ali
post #56 of 2553 (permalink) Old January 8th, 2018, 01:54
Premier Player

Quote:
Lot's of Doc's in my posts right there as you can see! And that's just in December against my posts! Unlike you, I can actually use the forum's various functions & I regretfully wasted a few minutes on this... It doesn't even end there, don't get me started on your moral compass whenever anyone brings up Galliani's name! Makes me wonder what's your problem really? Why would you be so pissed at some random guy calling out AC Milan's owners & management?!
So you're using the last post and the post about Campopiano that I was responding to you politely expressing my disappointment with him and agreeing with you. Ok sweetheart. Last time we "discussed" anything it was in September about Campopiano and his book. Lots of Docs. Anyway I see that I bother you so **** it. But I don't have a problem with anyone criticizing the current management. But I do have a problem with Galliani's last 6-7 years.
post #57 of 2553 (permalink) Old January 8th, 2018, 03:24
Administrators
Xtratime Elite

Teams: Juve
Same damn thing whenever I randomly read this thread from time to time. People still haven't learned to fully ignore Sheriff after all these years. Senselessly fishes for conflict and petty beef with anyone. Would argue with a blind and deaf nun about the colour of the sky...

Do yourselves a favour and stop replying instead of expecting new behavior suddenly.

I checked to see if your management would do any course correction in last remaining half of the season. Buts probably unlikely with how many new players there are on the team. At best I expect you to move on Musaccchio maybe while he still has a market. Tho that rumour of him for Genoas Izzo was kinda ridicolous.

Skickat frĺn min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
Nicolas likes this.

I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. - Stephen Colbert

Until the Lion learns to speak, the tale of hunt will be told by the hunter

“I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.”-Genghis Khan
post #58 of 2553 (permalink) Old January 8th, 2018, 08:06
Star Player

Quote:
So you're using the last post and the post about Campopiano that I was responding to you politely expressing my disappointment with him and agreeing with you. Ok sweetheart. Last time we "discussed" anything it was in September about Campopiano and his book. Lots of Docs. Anyway I see that I bother you so **** it. But I don't have a problem with anyone criticizing the current management. But I do have a problem with Galliani's last 6-7 years.
I see it's pointless trying to get you to use the search function over here, seems like a difficult concept from your standpoint... Anyhow, you seem to have some sort of HPD, that's being an attention whore in your book, with the delusion of your name being mentioned as much as you claim/think. Your contribution over here has to be absolutely laughable, and that worthless opinion binds nobody but my humble self, for me to even initiate any sort of response! Discussion? With you? Absolutely not, no thanks! Your colorful attitude is a bit too much for my liking. Unlike you, I can actually hold back & spare myself the nonsense.

I'll leave you with that bit. It's truly funny you pounce on any chance to bash Galliani & EVERY post, at least in my case, that has management mentioned you just feel the urge to comment, polite or not, my arse really. And those comments of yours subtly defend them in a way. But, hey, I call your flip-flopping epic & hell breaks loose!!!!!! The hypocrisy is hilarious!

post #59 of 2553 (permalink) Old January 8th, 2018, 08:20
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: Milan & Chelsea & Holland
guys, this is a thread about transfers, take your personal fights elsewhere please.

Bill Shankly: "If you're in the penalty area and you're not sure what to do, stick it in the net and we can discuss the options afterwards."
post #60 of 2553 (permalink) Old January 8th, 2018, 09:19 Thread Starter
World Class Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osman View Post
Same damn thing whenever I randomly read this thread from time to time. People still haven't learned to fully ignore Sheriff after all these years. Senselessly fishes for conflict and petty beef with anyone. Would argue with a blind and deaf nun about the colour of the sky...

Do yourselves a favour and stop replying instead of expecting new behavior suddenly.

I checked to see if your management would do any course correction in last remaining half of the season. Buts probably unlikely with how many new players there are on the team. At best I expect you to move on Musaccchio maybe while he still has a market. Tho that rumour of him for Genoas Izzo was kinda ridicolous.

Skickat frĺn min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Fvck Osman, please don’t be nosy on our family matter. Shooo

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in