Top 10 moments that make Milan fan cringed after the defeat to Juve.
1) We lost to our traditional rival Juve in their worst start to their season
2) This is the first time you see Bacca name in this thread (beside the starting lineup) and in the match report and it is not gonna be a compliment
(Did not mention Bacca name at all?!)
3) Our $30m striker failed to score nor had shot on target for 2 games in a row and his stats just worsen yet again. (Now what, 6 goals in 13 games?)
4) When we are 1 goal down, the only attacker that we can called upon to beef up our attack was Luis Adriano. (Well done!)
5) Montolivio lasted only half of the game and yet he's our only creativity sparks in the team against Juve.
6) Our best chances fell on Kucka who could do little to trouble the Buffon
7) Galliani sitting on stands, sporting with a pout on his lips. (How I wished I could just go over and squeeze his cheek to cheer him up..)
8) Miha sitting on the bench, looking totally clueless and defeated
9) Allegri, our former manager, sitting on Juve bench, strategised and plan for our downfall
10) Dybala who cost Juve $32m at the age of 22 scored the winner against us while our $30m striker Bacca who is 29 get no mention at all.