Milan's financial situation - Page 77 - Xtratime Community
 42Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1521 of 1531 (permalink) Old December 31st, 2018, 18:44
Star Player

Teams: Milan
Settle, yeah right

A bit of grown up talk, contrary to mr know it all here following the money from the Juventus dump.... I simply have no idea about the word of tort law in Italy. However, I'm not fretting over this lawsuit, a pissed rather fired disgruntled employee seeking a quick buck. That's exactly how I feel. The reports coming out re this whole thing don't exactly favor ANY claim this clown might have. Top of my head, the incompetent management that lead to direct sanctions by UEFA twice, handing himself a lucrative extension, hiring a PI to spy on select club execs & journalists!!! Some CEO stuff right there!

I have no doubt the lawyers handling this case for the club have a lot more & shall be capable to refute those silly allegations.

No expectations..No disappointments
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1522 of 1531 (permalink) Old January 24th, 2019, 09:48
zoo
Legend

Teams: AC Milan
Milan revenue growth stagnant
By Football Italia staff

Milan are the top European club with the least growth in revenue over the last 10 years, just 2% compared to Inter’s 66.7%, claim Calcio e Finanza.

The website focusing entirely on the financial aspects of the sport calculated the revenue increases from 2008 to 2018, finding some intriguing results.

During the closing years of Silvio Berlusconi’s reign and during the controversial Yonghong Li period, Milan’s revenue remained practically unchanged.

It went from €209.5m in December 2008 to €213.7m in June 2018, a growth of just 2% with an annual increase of 0.18%.

In comparison, city rivals Inter increased their revenue by 66.7% during the same period, going from €172.9m in 2008 to €288.2m a decade later.

More importantly, the revenue increase spiked after 2017 with the influence of new owners Suning.

Juventus stand out by taking their revenue from €167.5m – less than Milan in 2008 – to €402.3m in 2018, largely boosted by their stadium and extended Champions League runs.

Over the last 10 years, Milan have dropped from eighth in the Brand Finance list with a brand value of approximately £134m to 18th place in 2018 at £226m.

ffs
post #1523 of 1531 (permalink) Old January 29th, 2019, 21:03
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Il club piu ...
Seems like we are back in Deloitte top 20

https://www2.deloitte.com/uk/en/page...y-league.html#

First time in years no?

post #1524 of 1531 (permalink) Old April 10th, 2019, 14:30
van
Community Manager
Legend

Teams: A.C. Milan
Sounds like there’s news regarding FFP, some kind of sanction but my Italian is not good enough, and the reports are meager. It seems Elliott are taking it as a “normal step” they expected, but I’m not really sure what’s going on.

"It is possible to imagine a distant future in which most other species of life are extinct but the ocean will consist overwhelmingly of immortal jellyfish, a great gelatin consciousness everlasting".
Nathaniel Rich
post #1525 of 1531 (permalink) Old April 10th, 2019, 22:23
Star Player

They filed a new complaint against us for violations in the current season. The previous penalties were for violations during the Chinese era.
post #1526 of 1531 (permalink) Old April 11th, 2019, 06:55
Premier Player

Great! So last year's penalties were for violations in the Berlusconi period. Then penalties for violations in the Chinese period. Now we are getting penalized for the Elliott period 😊
post #1527 of 1531 (permalink) Old April 11th, 2019, 09:13
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inas_ View Post
Great! So last year's penalties were for violations in the Berlusconi period. Then penalties for violations in the Chinese period. Now we are getting penalized for the Elliott period 😊
You need to sell to the Qataris before Roma do, they are immune to sanctions/penalties

David Endt: “Inter looks like a beautiful diva in blue and black, but in reality she is nothing more than a prostitute.”
post #1528 of 1531 (permalink) Old April 11th, 2019, 10:28
zoo
Legend

UEFA really hates us. There must be some Inter or Juve fan there or just some B&G friend who wants this club to fail after them ffs

If they want to play that way, I suggest the current ownership to use the psg, man city and co Playbook. Just have a sponsorship deals with their companies. Put Elliot as the name of the new stadium or something for 100m a year.
post #1529 of 1531 (permalink) Old April 11th, 2019, 20:13
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: AC Milan, Netherlands
Quote:
Originally Posted by van View Post
Sounds like there’s news regarding FFP, some kind of sanction but my Italian is not good enough, and the reports are meager. It seems Elliott are taking it as a “normal step” they expected, but I’m not really sure what’s going on.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/amp/football/47881629
van likes this.
post #1530 of 1531 (permalink) Old April 11th, 2019, 20:33
Administrators
Legend

What exactly is the point of UEFA doing something for a period that overlaps (was 2015-2017 and now 2016-2018)? What miracles did they expect in the 'extra' year? I know someone will try to give me an accounting lesson here but this still makes no sense, especially since the result of the earlier case gave Milan until 2021 to fix things.
post #1531 of 1531 (permalink) Old April 12th, 2019, 04:47
Star Player

This is farcical on so many legal levels! The last paragraph alone in their latest statement is just hilarious! It's absolutely clear right now UEFA is hell-bent on making us the new FFP benchmark, ridiculous really.

I have full confidence in Gazidis, but I hope we take them to CAS once more to settle this as early as possible.

No expectations..No disappointments

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in