Milan's financial situation - Page 6 - Xtratime Community
 42Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #101 of 1531 (permalink) Old January 24th, 2013, 09:35
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: AC Milan, Netherlands
"AC Milan remain the leading Italian club ahead of Juventus, city rivals Internazionale and Napoli."

And a financial scudetto on top of that

My weekly rant!

27th May 1965: Over 16,000 days.

"For a moment there I returned to my youth, the early youth, when all nice illusions were gathered together. Then life came and, like a strong wind, blew them away, one by one. What we call happiness is sometimes the accordance between our life and circumstances, our biography and history, our personal aspirations and historical currents. If I look at things that way, I can say: I was born too early to be happy. But birth is one of the many things we do not get to choose. It is part of our destiny."
Alija Izetbegovic

"وما الحيله فقد اراد اعدائي ان يغطوا كل خدماتي بغطاء اسود وقد نجحوا في ذلك."

عبد الحميد الثاني
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #102 of 1531 (permalink) Old January 24th, 2013, 11:10
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: AC Milan
That's relatively good, I guess that's almost our ceiling and we need to sort the stadium issue if we want revenue to be significantly higher. This only shows how short signed and stupid Berlusconi and Galliani have been, when we don't have an adequate stadium but Juve has

And wow is this going to drop for the 2012/2013 season....

Originally Posted by bernmilan1
play with BALLS people, BALLS!

Originally Posted by barracuda
Well it's a two horse race, with both horses facing the wrong way, "entertaining" us with primarily manure all season.
post #103 of 1531 (permalink) Old January 24th, 2013, 11:38
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: AC Milan, Netherlands
Even though these are figures for revenues, expect Baldi to claim that the rise was because of Ibra and Silva wage savings

My weekly rant!

27th May 1965: Over 16,000 days.

"For a moment there I returned to my youth, the early youth, when all nice illusions were gathered together. Then life came and, like a strong wind, blew them away, one by one. What we call happiness is sometimes the accordance between our life and circumstances, our biography and history, our personal aspirations and historical currents. If I look at things that way, I can say: I was born too early to be happy. But birth is one of the many things we do not get to choose. It is part of our destiny."
Alija Izetbegovic

"وما الحيله فقد اراد اعدائي ان يغطوا كل خدماتي بغطاء اسود وقد نجحوا في ذلك."

عبد الحميد الثاني

post #104 of 1531 (permalink) Old January 24th, 2013, 21:20
zoo
Legend

Eight richest club in the world and eight best club in Italy (waiting for bono's critics )
post #105 of 1531 (permalink) Old January 25th, 2013, 02:53
World Class Player

Teams: AC MILAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by brickeberg View Post
That's relatively good, I guess that's almost our ceiling and we need to sort the stadium issue if we want revenue to be significantly higher. This only shows how short signed and stupid Berlusconi and Galliani have been, when we don't have an adequate stadium but Juve has

Spot on....Having our own stadium can only raise the revenue.
Juve will definitely be in the stronger position next year with the CL and own stadium

"Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth" - Muhammad Ali
post #106 of 1531 (permalink) Old January 25th, 2013, 09:43
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Milan
Quote:

I wouldn't be to sure about that. Imagine all the income we got from player sales.
post #107 of 1531 (permalink) Old January 25th, 2013, 09:50
va' fancul
Premier Player

Teams: Hells Army
Jesus the article is a bit old no?

I made this thread about finance at the beginning of the season entitled "Milan unlikely to invest Ibra/Silva money" and that thread quoted financial data more relevant to now.

The irony is that up until the superstar fire sales the wages were way worse.

Team-mate Gennaro Gattuso once said: "When I see what Andrea can do with the ball I have to ask myself whether I am a footballer."
post #108 of 1531 (permalink) Old January 25th, 2013, 11:25
Forum Manager
Legend

You mean the one posted by Yashimi in the OP? That one's from 2010

The one that Capo posted on the page before this one is from yesterday.

Does anybody know or has an approximation on how much we've saved on wages? I got it to €41.1m post-taxes if we only count those who left. We've lowered the wages on some players for €6.5m post-taxes. And we've spent €18.5m on the new signings for this season.

So the wage bill should be €29.1m (€58.2m) lower now when Pato left compared to last season. That's a nice sum which could be pretty useful, but that is never going to be reinvested if history has taught us anything.

Well it's a two horse race, with both horses facing the wrong way, "entertaining" us with primarily manure all season.
post #109 of 1531 (permalink) Old January 26th, 2013, 16:12
Legend

Teams: Sympathy for the Devil
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoo View Post
Eight richest club in the world and eight best club in Italy (waiting for bono's critics )
8th highest revenues in football, possitive net transfer balance the last 10 years (it's true!) and still the club looses money...Any other business run that poorly would have a change of management.

R.I.P. Tazz, good times in Bim we had.

"Have you noticed that their stuff is shit and your shit is stuff?"
- George Carlin (1937 – 2008)
post #110 of 1531 (permalink) Old March 16th, 2013, 18:32
Forum Manager
Legend

From the Juve forum:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpforever View Post
As for Milan, they have collected €15.1m in Prize money for reaching the Round of 16 stage.

For the TV pool money the estimate is between €26m-€28m, which could go less in case Juve reach later stages.

In total, Milan have amassed a total of around €41.1m from this season's CL participation.
That's pretty good if true. Couple that with the wage savings and the transfer fees from the last summer and this January and the books should be pretty good this season.

post #111 of 1531 (permalink) Old March 16th, 2013, 19:31
va' fancul
Premier Player

Teams: Hells Army
Quote:
From the Juve forum:

That's pretty good if true. Couple that with the wage savings and the transfer fees from the last summer and this January and the books should be pretty good this season.
Agreed.

You can also look forward to Robinho and Bojan getting off the books (those two we know for sure) which is around 5+ mil in net salary savings and possibly a few a more players I'm sure.

Team-mate Gennaro Gattuso once said: "When I see what Andrea can do with the ball I have to ask myself whether I am a footballer."
post #112 of 1531 (permalink) Old March 16th, 2013, 19:37
XT's Demi-God
World Class Player

But we do need to replace those players and I'm sure the replacements won't play for free.

buve - the shit on the heel of Italian football.

RIP CLAUDIO LIPPI.

"What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left." - Oscar Levant

Sent from my Computer using a keyboard.

Irish commentator during 94 WC - 'The Baggio brothers, are of course, not related.'
post #113 of 1531 (permalink) Old March 16th, 2013, 20:21
Forum Manager
Legend

Well that's the point, we'll have money for reinforcements.

post #114 of 1531 (permalink) Old March 16th, 2013, 20:24
XT's Demi-God
World Class Player

not from Bojan going, but we will from Robinho, but will they be adequate quality or gambles? Considering we play 433 I say to callback Verdi for a wide role, along with Palo for striker role.

RIP CLAUDIO LIPPI.

"What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left." - Oscar Levant

Irish commentator during 94 WC - 'The Baggio brothers, are of course, not related.'
post #115 of 1531 (permalink) Old March 16th, 2013, 20:42
Forum Manager
Legend

No I meant from the CL money, selling Robinho and getting rid of some of Traoré, Nocerino, Yepes, maybe Ambrosini, Flamini and so on. Everything together should give us a nice sum for reinforcements and also good for balancing the books with less amount of wages and smaller squad.

The course we've set upon points to us getting talented players with potential, but I do hope we can get at least one name signing such as De Jong, Balotelli or something like that. Someone with some experience and quality.

post #116 of 1531 (permalink) Old March 16th, 2013, 20:44
Star Player

Teams: Ac Milan
Yea it would be bomb if we actually signed a quality defender maybe DEDE or a Ogbonna or maybe both.
post #117 of 1531 (permalink) Old March 16th, 2013, 20:47
XT's Demi-God
World Class Player

Dede and a mid like Sahin would be ideal.

RIP CLAUDIO LIPPI.

post #118 of 1531 (permalink) Old March 16th, 2013, 21:00
Forum Manager
Legend

A quality midfielder and a quality defender would be really great. Add to that Balotelli with a proper preseason with us in him, a fit De Jong, Cristante, Paloschi and a couple of more of our own products and the team would be improved enormously.

post #119 of 1531 (permalink) Old March 16th, 2013, 21:16
Star Player

Teams: Ac Milan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony75 View Post
Dede and a mid like Sahin would be ideal.
You see my issue with Sahin is that he's continously been rejecting coming to Milan. I really think we shouldn't be considering him at all btw what ever happened to Ganso I think he's only a bit time player at Sao Paulo why dont we try to bring him here.
post #120 of 1531 (permalink) Old March 16th, 2013, 21:31
XT's Demi-God
World Class Player

too many injuries to be trusted.

RIP CLAUDIO LIPPI.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in