Outside of San Siro a.k.a. the Others with wrong colors - Xtratime Community
 194Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13213 (permalink) Old April 26th, 2009, 09:49 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: AC Milan
Outside of San Siro a.k.a. the Others with wrong colors

There are a couple of sub-forums here that have threads about other teams and their games. I think we should too have a place where we discuss other games, such as Man Utd's 5-2 or Valencia-Barca 2-2 and so on.

I saw the two mentioned teams and it's remarkable how much stronger winner mentality Man Utd has compared to us. We have more winners but they still have the mentality. I mean being down 0-2 and then winning 5-2 is amazing, sure the penalty that led to 1-2 was cheap but the other four goals were legitimate and deserved.

It's also amazing watching a professional team with big ambitions just collapse like Spurs did yesterday. Although we've had a couple of those games too

Valencia IMO showed how vulnerable Barca really is when you put some pressure on them. Of course the difficulty is to actually take the ball away from them and apply the said pressure. Barca IMO is the team to beat this season in Europe and hopefully they'll not lose the title to Real Madrid :hopeful:

Originally Posted by bernmilan1
play with BALLS people, BALLS!

Originally Posted by barracuda
Well it's a two horse race, with both horses facing the wrong way, "entertaining" us with primarily manure all season.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13213 (permalink) Old April 26th, 2009, 09:52
A10
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Never in B
Quote:
It's also amazing watching a professional team with big ambitions just collapse like Spurs did yesterday.
there was a misunderstanding for the pen.
post #3 of 13213 (permalink) Old April 26th, 2009, 09:55
Scudetto
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Associazione Calcio Milan
Gomes was responsible for 4 of the 5 goals.

post #4 of 13213 (permalink) Old April 26th, 2009, 12:09
Forum Manager
Legend

Spurs are ManU's biatches... There was a season they were leading 3-0 at halftime only to lose 5-3 to ManU in the end... Personally I wanted Spurs to win yesterday cause I've punted $50 at odds 5-1 on them winning and at HT I thought I could collect my winnings today
post #5 of 13213 (permalink) Old April 26th, 2009, 12:24
XT's Demi-God
World Class Player

Peno was never a peno and christina shoul#ve got a red for tripping lennon, then taking shirt off after scoring peno. corrupt refs in italy, just bad elsewhere. yeah right. manure always get a hand at ot.

buve - the shit on the heel of Italian football.

RIP CLAUDIO LIPPI.

"What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left." - Oscar Levant

Sent from my Computer using a keyboard.

Irish commentator during 94 WC - 'The Baggio brothers, are of course, not related.'
post #6 of 13213 (permalink) Old April 26th, 2009, 12:35
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: AC Milan, Netherlands
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilgenio View Post
Spurs are ManU's biatches... There was a season they were leading 3-0 at halftime only to lose 5-3 to ManU in the end... Personally I wanted Spurs to win yesterday cause I've punted $50 at odds 5-1 on them winning and at HT I thought I could collect my winnings today
If you know all this info, why do you continue to bet on them? It is like a milanista that continue to bet on inert wining the CL, just for the odds

My weekly rant!

27th May 1965: Over 16,000 days.

"For a moment there I returned to my youth, the early youth, when all nice illusions were gathered together. Then life came and, like a strong wind, blew them away, one by one. What we call happiness is sometimes the accordance between our life and circumstances, our biography and history, our personal aspirations and historical currents. If I look at things that way, I can say: I was born too early to be happy. But birth is one of the many things we do not get to choose. It is part of our destiny."
Alija Izetbegovic

"وما الحيله فقد اراد اعدائي ان يغطوا كل خدماتي بغطاء اسود وقد نجحوا في ذلك."

عبد الحميد الثاني
post #7 of 13213 (permalink) Old April 26th, 2009, 15:59
zoo
Legend

The pen. destroyed the Spurs confidence and boosted manu's.
post #8 of 13213 (permalink) Old April 26th, 2009, 16:01
Second Place Winner February Photo Contest
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by brickeberg View Post
I saw the two mentioned teams and it's remarkable how much stronger winner mentality Man Utd has compared to us. We have more winners but they still have the mentality. I mean being down 0-2 and then winning 5-2 is amazing
Sorry, but there's nothing amazing about beating Tottenham.
post #9 of 13213 (permalink) Old April 26th, 2009, 16:06
Forum Manager
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabdob View Post
If you know all this info, why do you continue to bet on them? It is like a milanista that continue to bet on inert wining the CL, just for the odds
The CL is exactly the reason why I placed this bet Since I expected ManU to rest a few players ahead of their CL game next week. Blind cats stumbled upon dead mice sometimes but unfortunately the blind cats were screwed by a blind referee yesterday
post #10 of 13213 (permalink) Old April 28th, 2009, 12:30
International

Teams: AC Milan, Italy
I wasn't too impressed by Man Utd's win. They score 1 decent goal (Ronaldo's header). The rest were either dodgy referee decisions or poor defending/goalkeeping. Only at Old Trafford can the ball trickle over the goal line slower than Emerson...twice.

AC MILAN
IL CLUB PIU' TITOLATO AL MONDO
post #11 of 13213 (permalink) Old April 28th, 2009, 13:03
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kaka View Post
Only at Old Trafford can the ball trickle over the goal line slower than Emerson...twice.

My weekly rant!

"For a moment there I returned to my youth, the early youth, when all nice illusions were gathered together. Then life came and, like a strong wind, blew them away, one by one. What we call happiness is sometimes the accordance between our life and circumstances, our biography and history, our personal aspirations and historical currents. If I look at things that way, I can say: I was born too early to be happy. But birth is one of the many things we do not get to choose. It is part of our destiny."
Alija Izetbegovic

عبد الحميد الثاني
post #12 of 13213 (permalink) Old April 28th, 2009, 13:28
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Maybe he has money to throw away dd.

........ Planet Milan ........

"Il Milan con il cuore e insieme andiamo avanti"
"Siamo Il Milan non deve dire altro"

The poster formerly known as Schumy
post #13 of 13213 (permalink) Old April 28th, 2009, 14:02
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandiera View Post
Maybe he has money to throw away dd.
I have no problem with that, ut give the moeny to one that can bet right. I bet you if he gives the money to an interista, he would never bet on inert

My weekly rant!

Alija Izetbegovic

عبد الحميد الثاني
post #14 of 13213 (permalink) Old April 28th, 2009, 17:33 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Legend

So it's flair against power tonight. I think that the toughest team for Barca to meet is indeed Chelsea. They are fast, strong and very good in the air. The two later characteristic is something that I think, without having watched that many Barca games, that Barca has a problem with.

Then there are the coaches as well. Hiddink as we all know is a genius, one of the best coaches around tactically while Guardiola is an unproven but has done it very well so far. But isn't this the first time he goes against a world class coach with a good team?

Well it's a two horse race, with both horses facing the wrong way, "entertaining" us with primarily manure all season.
post #15 of 13213 (permalink) Old April 28th, 2009, 18:16
Star Player

Out of the four I'm hoping for Chelsea. Not because I like them but because everyone dislikes them. And I'm watching the game with barcafans.
Tbh I can't find any other reason to give a **** about UCL without Milan in it and I figure it's as good a reason as any even if I know I'll yawn no matter who scores.
post #16 of 13213 (permalink) Old April 28th, 2009, 23:47 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Legend

Well that wasn't quite the spectacle I was expecting really. Chelsea was defensively minded and hardly had any real attacks. I think it was 17-3 in shots and 10-1 in corners in Barca's favor. Don't know the ball possession stats but I can imagine it was at least 60+ for Barca.

post #17 of 13213 (permalink) Old April 28th, 2009, 23:59
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Seedorf Chel$ka

My weekly rant!

Alija Izetbegovic

عبد الحميد الثاني
post #18 of 13213 (permalink) Old April 29th, 2009, 00:00
zoo
Legend

Quote:
Seedorf Chel$ka
Better them, than ManU.
post #19 of 13213 (permalink) Old April 29th, 2009, 00:04
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_Milan_1899 View Post
Better them, than ManU.
No Man UTD is at least a world class club, them are mid-table club. They should be content with playing Everton in the FA cup.

My weekly rant!

Alija Izetbegovic

عبد الحميد الثاني
post #20 of 13213 (permalink) Old April 29th, 2009, 03:25
World Class Player

Teams: AC MILAN
Better chelsea than man utd. I can't stand man utd fans, they are catching up on inert fans

"Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth" - Muhammad Ali

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in