Outside of San Siro a.k.a. the Others with wrong colors - Page 579 - Xtratime Community
 194Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11561 of 13229 (permalink) Old June 5th, 2017, 10:09
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Il club piu ...
In one post you said "we all want him to stay" and "I don't care if he leaves".

Either way - Milán should be able to kee hisnkwn GK. Period. Of Juve, City or PsG can pay what Raiola wants we should be able to do the same. If we can't then we can also just accept the fact we will never be on that level. There is no reason to expect a serious home discount from Donna. The kid wants and deserves his money. If the market dictates 8 million or whatever per year, then he should get it and Milan should pay that.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #11562 of 13229 (permalink) Old June 5th, 2017, 10:52
Administrators
Xtratime Elite

Teams: Juve
Nah I was with you for most of it Bono, defenitely must keep him, top quality and homegrown. But an 18 year old shouldnt be able to demand 8m a year after 18 months of playing with you. No one else will pay that too, not yet atleast, no goalie earns that either, position isnt decisive enough even if key role.

P.S @Johan , you are the residental Milan youth expert I presume, I'm watching U20 WC between Italy and Zambia (insanely fun game, 2-2 after 90 mins, overtime now), Milan tends to have the strongest youth academy past years and in most youth NTs, but its weird how I dont see any Milan player in this team (unless they loaned out somewhere from Milan without me knowing etc).

Edit: NVM Johan The kid who possibly decided things in overtime as a late sub, is apparently a Milan product called Vido (1st goal Juve player and their star in Orsolini, 2nd clutch freekick Inter player Di Marco, now Vido).

I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. - Stephen Colbert

Until the Lion learns to speak, the tale of hunt will be told by the hunter

“I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.”-Genghis Khan
post #11563 of 13229 (permalink) Old June 5th, 2017, 11:25
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Il club piu ...
Osman - the key is what you said next "nobody would give 8m". Well if nobody will we won't either. But if Juve City Chelsea etc are giving that , IF, we should too. That is all I am saying.

post #11564 of 13229 (permalink) Old June 5th, 2017, 11:34
Administrators
Xtratime Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by bono View Post
Osman - the key is what you said next "nobody would give 8m". Well if nobody will we won't either. But if Juve City Chelsea etc are giving that , IF, we should too. That is all I am saying.
As a hypothetical yes, you should if they are, but if you can afford it. You have to consider overall team building right now and not just icing on the cake signing like those richer teams would. Even if this kid is the biggiest piece of the new team building.

Anyways I really wonder what he is asking for if he turned down 4.5m? If you can believe the media that is. Question is how much of is entirely about salary and more about the kind of procentages Raiola will get? Or transfer clauses?

I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. - Stephen Colbert

“I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.”-Genghis Khan
post #11565 of 13229 (permalink) Old June 5th, 2017, 11:52
Scudetto
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Associazione Calcio Milan
According to reports it is the clauses (set forth by Raiola), not the actual salary, that is currently the point of contention.

These clauses relate to release fees etc if Milan don't make CL etc
post #11566 of 13229 (permalink) Old June 5th, 2017, 13:07
World Class Player

Teams: AC MILAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osman View Post
As a hypothetical yes, you should if they are, but if you can afford it. You have to consider overall team building right now and not just icing on the cake signing like those richer teams would. Even if this kid is the biggiest piece of the new team building.

Anyways I really wonder what he is asking for if he turned down 4.5m? If you can believe the media that is. Question is how much of is entirely about salary and more about the kind of procentages Raiola will get? Or transfer clauses?

Hi Osman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth" - Muhammad Ali
post #11567 of 13229 (permalink) Old June 5th, 2017, 13:14
Administrators
Xtratime Elite

Hi my favourite madarchod.

Skickat frĺn min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

post #11568 of 13229 (permalink) Old June 5th, 2017, 13:45
Administrators
Legend

Teams: Milan
The point is one player can not keep the team hostage, if we have a CEO who wants to give the coach a near complete team one player who is already ours keeping him from doing that is near unforgivable.
post #11569 of 13229 (permalink) Old June 5th, 2017, 14:07
Premier Player

Not to mention the ripple effect on the other members of the team.
The latest is Raiola asked Milan to wait until the 12th or 13th of this month for their response. Milan said okay but won't wait beyond that.
post #11570 of 13229 (permalink) Old June 5th, 2017, 14:16
World Class Player

Quote:
Hi my favourite madarchod.

I smell roses. Did you cry a river Chutiya?

"Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth" - Muhammad Ali
post #11571 of 13229 (permalink) Old June 5th, 2017, 14:42
zoo
Legend

Teams: AC Milan
Riaola probably wants the same clauses Pogba had in his Juve contract which enabled him get a huge part of the transfer fee ffs. He is just a fvcking agent, he shouldn't be entitled to get that amount.
post #11572 of 13229 (permalink) Old June 5th, 2017, 15:06
Premier Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoo View Post
Riaola probably wants the same clauses Pogba had in his Juve contract which enabled him get a huge part of the transfer fee ffs. He is just a fvcking agent, he shouldn't be entitled to get that amount.
Apparently some think he is. Do whatever to keep the golden kid, you know 😊
post #11573 of 13229 (permalink) Old June 5th, 2017, 15:18
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: AC Milan, Netherlands
Can we please take out our dicks when we discuss Gigi? Management will do what is best for Milan, not the player, not the agent, and not the fans.

My weekly rant!

27th May 1965: Over 16,000 days.

"For a moment there I returned to my youth, the early youth, when all nice illusions were gathered together. Then life came and, like a strong wind, blew them away, one by one. What we call happiness is sometimes the accordance between our life and circumstances, our biography and history, our personal aspirations and historical currents. If I look at things that way, I can say: I was born too early to be happy. But birth is one of the many things we do not get to choose. It is part of our destiny."
Alija Izetbegovic

"وما الحيله فقد اراد اعدائي ان يغطوا كل خدماتي بغطاء اسود وقد نجحوا في ذلك."

عبد الحميد الثاني
post #11574 of 13229 (permalink) Old June 5th, 2017, 15:21
World Class Player

There is no AC Milan without the fans. I agree on the rest.
Keep your dicks please.

post #11575 of 13229 (permalink) Old June 5th, 2017, 15:23
Administrators
Xtratime Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoo View Post
He was able to get that clause with us because he managed to get us Pogba for free. Supreme gift horse for nothing but that clause basically.

What incentive does Milan have to give him such? Donna is already your player, not on pro long contract but yours. And allways been.

All this hoopla will be for nothing, you will keep this kid.

post #11576 of 13229 (permalink) Old June 5th, 2017, 16:10
Premier Player

Teams: Maldini
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabdob View Post
Can we please take out our dicks when we discuss Gigi? Management will do what is best for Milan, not the player, not the agent, and not the fans.
Dicks out for Gigio, reminds me of dicks out for Harambe.
post #11577 of 13229 (permalink) Old June 5th, 2017, 16:36
zoo
Legend

Teams: AC Milan
Quote:
He was able to get that clause with us because he managed to get us Pogba for free. Supreme gift horse for nothing but that clause basically.

What incentive does Milan have to give him such? Donna is already your player, not on pro long contract but yours. And allways been.

All this hoopla will be for nothing, you will keep this kid.

Yes exactly. Fifa and Uefa shouldn't tolerate the agents getting more money than the players.

IMO the wage is not at all the problem. Donna would have been happy with a 2m contract, but Riaola of course doesnt care for the wage he wants big profits for himself and will do whatever is needed.

The good thing is that Donna seems to be attached to the team, the bad thing is that he is 18 and when you are that young you can get easily manipulated

The best case scenario is, like in FM, the management to ask Donna to sack that sob Riaola and in that way he will also get more money for himself.
post #11578 of 13229 (permalink) Old June 5th, 2017, 17:01
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: A.C. Milan
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankf31 View Post
I would be careful about Dembele. It's like signing a star striker from the Eredivisie. Could be a spectacular success, but more often than not will flop in a bigger league.

If the price is right it's probably a risk worth taking, but we shouldn't overspend on that dude just because he ran up the numbers in a Mickey mouse league.

I was speaking to a colleague today who is a Fulham fan who has seen Dembele a lot in the flesh (he signed from Fulham to Celtic).

He says Dembele reminds him of Drogba. Physical striker who knows where the goal is.

I wonder if the management are looking for a lower profile, cheaper alternative to the other names being mentioned (Morata, Belotti, Aubameyang) or if they would look to sign Dembele as a back-up. I'm guessing the former, as Lapadula is a sufficient back-up striker and Dembele needs regular football to develop.
post #11579 of 13229 (permalink) Old June 5th, 2017, 17:15
World Class Player

Lapadula certainly is not a sufficient back-up striker if we have any serious ambitions. We'll hopefully be playing a lot of matches the following seasons. Lapa can be the back-up of the back-up striker.
post #11580 of 13229 (permalink) Old June 5th, 2017, 17:20
Forum Manager
Legend

For next season he is sufficient. When we're back in CL we'll need better strength in depth, but there is only so much that can be done with the time and money available and he'll be an ideal option for Thursday night football and Coppa Italia.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in