Angry, sad, confused... - Xtratime Community
Go Back   Xtratime Community > European Football > British & Irish Football > Chelsea
Register Blogs FAQ Prediction League Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old March 20th, 2000, 13:25   #1
kat
THE
Legend

Just another depressing weekend. WestHam-Chelsea 0-0. And they ended with ten players only, and still 0-0. Ooh. ManU( what the hell has Beckham done with his hair!! awwfull!!) and Leeds are far ahed, so the fight for the third position is now with Arse and Pool.
Can't take it anymore. I think I will consentrate on knitting or shopping or men, on girls things.

kat is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 23rd, 2000, 05:05   #2
Lazional

Flo kicks pretty good himself.
By the way have a good time against Barca, B Munich or Man Utd.

Forza Lazio

Arsenal rules in London
Old March 23rd, 2000, 07:51   #3
oltre-la-morte

Good game today. Competition was excellent, but I must say I am happy Lazio won. Perhaps we will meet again up the line. Sorry for your melancholy. You are a very classy girl.
Old March 23rd, 2000, 13:20   #4
kat
THE
Legend

Thank you.
Melancholy, eh it's spring time. You know, after long and dark winter, sun is shining again and temperature is rising and snow is thawing...in one word, it's allowed to act like a complete lunatic.
About game, well, midfield missed Wise big time; stikers are needed, too bad that Weah can't play in CL ( but what else is new?) Zola was superb, Couto , I was ready to go and kick him myself, nobody hacks Flo like he did! Last ten minutes I was standing and jumping and did not even breath ( and probably smashed my boyfriends hand, sorry babe) Oh well, no luck this time.
In next round we'll meet one of the big ones, but I think that we have pretty good chances, it seems to me that we have better consetration for a big games.
Old March 24th, 2000, 02:37   #5
Gioacchino
Rising Star

Teams: Lazio
..one of the big ones.....
is Lazio some club from the ghetto ?

Lazio´s great and actually I think Chelsea plays great football so you have a good chance against Barca or one of the other "big teams"..

Forever Lazio !!
Gioacchino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 24th, 2000, 05:01   #6
oltre-la-morte

I want to apologize for my fellow . . . well some of my fellow Lazio fans. Chelsea played a good game but Lazio won. I am sorry we do not all act with a higher sense of honor and dignity. See you down the line and I hope we can win again.
Old March 24th, 2000, 12:13   #7
kat
THE
Legend

Joakim, I meant that in paper Porto or Valencia are weaker teams than Manu, Barca, Bayern and any reasonable person would of prefer play with them, not that Lazio is from ghetto, ok?
And if you think that you can irriteate me with putting "forza lazio or arsenal rules", here in Chelsea forum, then think again.Don't care a less.
Oltre-la -morte (btw what does it mean?), not your fault that some people act the way they do, I just ignore them.
Old March 24th, 2000, 15:29   #8
Lazional

Don´t come and say that Flo is an innocent angel, he kicked a Lazio player (I dont remember who) in the head and was banned. He got what he deserved when Couto kicked him down.
Old March 26th, 2000, 16:03   #9
Bodat
World Class Player

Teams: AC Milan & Liverpool Fave Site : milanmania.com
kat, i wonder why do you like chelsea?
wut so special from them?
i ever like them when gullit act as their coach. but since they fired gullit in an unappropriate way, i turn to dislike chelsea.
how come a big club like them treated a great living legend like gullit like that?

sorry kat, just couriuos about your choice...
Bodat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 27th, 2000, 13:15   #10
kat
THE
Legend

After recent weeks I wonder myself, what is so special about Chelsea...
I have always liked Zola and Casiraghi, I didn't have any particulare fav in England, so when Zola joined with Chelsea , I started to support this team. Plus, I can't deny that I am crazy about Vialli and that I kinda support every scandinavian. This Gullit thing, yes he is a living legend as a player, but what comes to coaching, well I have expressed my feelings about him in MilanMania.
Lazional, let it go, I have never said that he is innocent angel (but he is pretty close ), but he is MY bastard, all right?
Had a weekend off, no tv nor foootball and I am not sure if I want to see last game at all. But as my motto is, at least we didn't lose.
Old March 27th, 2000, 23:59   #11
Lazional

Ok, your right Kat.
It´s like Roosevelt once said about some president in Centralamerica. "He is a damn fool, but he is our damn fool".
Old March 28th, 2000, 16:34   #12
kat
THE
Legend

You like to talk to me, right?
Your analogy sucks, but at least you got the idea.
Old March 29th, 2000, 00:58   #13
Lazional

I like to talk to everybody who have something intresting to say about football.

Don´t take it personal. Flo is a good player,infact the best striker in Chelsea´, but he is a bit overrate.
Old March 29th, 2000, 13:29   #14
kat
THE
Legend

Anything what has connection with Chelsea, is personal.
What do mean by overrated, just curious? Haven't heard that major teams are fighting for him and offering like 30 mill for him. He was bought as a subplayer and he has fulfilled that task well. He has iron discipline and he is good with headers ( and frankly what can you want more from a player, who is coming from Olson's school and is a tall norwegian?) It is not his fault that Chelsea's midfield is more and more lost with every game and they are unable to provide accurate passes or that your co-striker is Sutton. ( Weah was injured and not himself yet) and Zola is more like a playmaker.
Old March 29th, 2000, 19:44   #15
Bodat
World Class Player

kat, if u compare him with bierhoff, who is better?
Old March 29th, 2000, 21:23   #16
kat
THE
Legend

Hei, this is mean!!!
It's like you are asking wheater I like more my left or right hand, I mean there are lots of other things involved, like I really like norwegians and I really can't stand germans ( I am talking football only), so I'd would of prefered Flo in my fav team Milan, but who is better, uhh, honestly don't know. Different leagues, and to my mind Serie A has better defenders and Bierhoff has scored more goals than Flo this season , so it seems that Bierhoff is better, but the same time Flo has been more on the bench so he just has't have enought chances to score more, but I think that Flo works harder on the pitch than Bierhoff, he can create his own chances and score not only useing his head. Anyway, I want that both teams will be champions this season.
Old March 29th, 2000, 21:47   #17
AMOROSO!
Xtratime Legend
Xtratime Legend

Teams: PAOK and Parma
Until last year,Bierhoff was better...but this year he is useless,add to this the improvement of Tore Andre Flo and you tall who is better:the norwegian by a mile!

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

AMOROSO! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 29th, 2000, 22:49   #18
Lazional

You cant compare Flo with players like Kanu and Bergkamp for example, they play at another level.
Flo is best in Chelsea, but that says more about the other strikers in Chelsea than the quality Flo has.
But in the Norwegian National team Flo is best, I wish he would have bee Swedish instead.
Old March 30th, 2000, 13:43   #19
kat
THE
Legend

Ehee, you can't even compare Kanu with Bergkamp.
But you can't say that other strikers are grap. The hole situation in Chelsea is pretty weird, and this is the first and hopefully last time, when I say it, that this is Vialli's fault. I mean, Vialli is still looking for the best formation for the team and practically in every game I see different combinations, Zola- Flo, Zola -Sutton,Weah-Sutton, Weah-Zola, Weah-Zola-Sutton etc, same with defense,Baba or Harley, Lebouef or Thome and midfield also, it's pretty difficult to play as a team under these circumstances, players do need some stabily and confidence. Last 9 games in Epl and at least 2 games in CL are left in this season, so he should stick in one formation and hope that all these great players will show their real class.
Old March 30th, 2000, 15:34   #20
Bodat
World Class Player

kat, i think u have a wrong juidgement about the team's composition. if i'm not wrong, chelsea is the first team who wants to make a rotation system. so i think it wouldn't be vialli's mistake, because he knows who's the best at the time and put him in field. as a team full of international class players, that's normal if all of the players deserve to play at first time, so the rotation might be the solution...