How bad is this Arsenal side? - Page 7 - Xtratime Community
Go Back   Xtratime Community > Xtratime Resources > Talk Football! > World Football
Register Blogs FAQ Prediction League Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 27th, 2012, 13:07   #121
KHALID
Forum Manager
Legend
 
KHALID's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: tora bora
Teams: Milan & Chelsea & Holland
Posts: 13,210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhuge Liang
Of course, he can claim the credits. He was the one who signed all the players and keep him for 8 long years. He is the manager, it's a result oriented job. But when the team are shit, he got blamed. When it started to get better, it's because of his players. Kinda unfair, no?

Btw you make it sounds like we have won things when we don't. Not our fault that in our worst season ever we are still on top of Chelsea...
still without silverware though plus how is this not Chelsea's worst season ever!

its all about RVP this year, where was Wenger first 2 months of the season and what did he do? as for "keep him" lets wait and see...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Gunner
You have jose in your avy, its clear your a little slow so i'll try to dumb this down for you
Chelski can't reach a champions league final

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudiger
Barcelona are a lot like Putin, they'd win the election regardless but they still commit fraud just to be sure
Bill Shankly: "If you're in the penalty area and you're not sure what to do, stick it in the net and we can discuss the options afterwards."
KHALID is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old March 27th, 2012, 16:11   #122
Zhuge Liang
World Class Player
 
Zhuge Liang's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2001
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Teams: Arsenal FC
Posts: 8,227
Quote:
Originally Posted by KHALID
still without silverware though plus how is this not Chelsea's worst season ever!its all about RVP this year, where was Wenger first 2 months of the season and what did he do? as for "keep him" lets wait and see...

Whoa..wait a minute. Chelsea's worst season ever ? Aren't you guys still in CL ? You still have FA Cup semifinal in hand too. Do you guys have humiliating defeat this season ? I know that losing 3-5 at Stamford Bridge is tough, but compare to 8-2 ? Ever been in 17th place in league table this season ? Hardly.

And yes, we are without silverware yet. Is that a news ?



Quote:
Originally Posted by KHALID
its all about RVP this year, where was Wenger first 2 months of the season and what did he do? as for "keep him" lets wait and see...
Bla bla bla...same old boring story. Haters think we are one-man team. In old days, it was Henry. Then, people said we are nothing without Fabregas. And now, it's all about RVP.

Can RVP score if no one feed him passes ? (thanks for Terry's assist too)
Can RVP play that well if defense sucks and the team keep conceding goals ?
Zhuge Liang
Prime Minister of Shu-Han
Zhuge Liang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 27th, 2012, 16:28   #123
cam
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
Xtratime Legend
 
cam's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: Inverness
Teams: Ross County, Green Bay Packers
Posts: 23,592
Fuck off you pair of clowns. Chelsea finished bottom of the 1st Division & were relegated in 78/79 & didn't return to the top flight until 1984, during which time there was a battle with a property developer to keep Chelsea at Stamford Bridge.

Arsenal nearly went bankrupt in 1910. Do either of you fairweather fans have any idea what the words "worst" & "ever" even mean?
Quote:
Originally Posted by LimboMan2009
we need to do something about moral relativism because it's really damaging the air condition. there's alot of harassing going on out there, specially during the night, and they use moral relativism to justify it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forza Napoli
SerieB isn't SerieA.
Quote:
Originally Posted by colocolo
He looks Gaylord !!!!
cam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 27th, 2012, 16:42   #124
Shemyy
Negrito Plz!!
World Class Player
 
Shemyy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: U.S.
Teams: LFC, Albania NT, and HSV
Posts: 8,337
dont see any reason why they cant compete for the title next season if they manage to hold onto their players
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDG
No mate, Zenit got to the semi finals of the Champions League in 2010.
Shemyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 27th, 2012, 17:04   #125
Zhuge Liang
World Class Player
 
Zhuge Liang's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2001
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Teams: Arsenal FC
Posts: 8,227
Quote:
Originally Posted by cam
Arsenal nearly went bankrupt in 1910. Do either of you fairweather fans have any idea what the words "worst" & "ever" even mean?
Gee...never knew that. Only my great grandfather live in that year and I doubt people in Qing Dynasty of China already heard about Arsenal.
Zhuge Liang
Prime Minister of Shu-Han
Zhuge Liang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 27th, 2012, 18:33   #126
cam
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
Xtratime Legend
 
cam's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: Inverness
Teams: Ross County, Green Bay Packers
Posts: 23,592
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhuge Liang
Gee...never knew that. Only my great grandfather live in that year and I doubt people in Qing Dynasty of China already heard about Arsenal.
Wonderful for him. No excuse for using the word "ever" when you mean "in the last 20 years".
Quote:
Originally Posted by LimboMan2009
we need to do something about moral relativism because it's really damaging the air condition. there's alot of harassing going on out there, specially during the night, and they use moral relativism to justify it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forza Napoli
SerieB isn't SerieA.
Quote:
Originally Posted by colocolo
He looks Gaylord !!!!
cam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 27th, 2012, 18:44   #127
Zhuge Liang
World Class Player
 
Zhuge Liang's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2001
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Teams: Arsenal FC
Posts: 8,227
Quote:
Originally Posted by cam
Wonderful for him. No excuse for using the word "ever" when you mean "in the last 20 years".

Man...why so serious ?
I'm done arguing with you.
Zhuge Liang
Prime Minister of Shu-Han

Last edited by Zhuge Liang : March 27th, 2012 at 18:51.
Zhuge Liang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 27th, 2012, 18:51   #128
KHALID
Forum Manager
Legend
 
KHALID's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: tora bora
Teams: Milan & Chelsea & Holland
Posts: 13,210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhuge Liang
Whoa..wait a minute. Chelsea's worst season ever ? Aren't you guys still in CL ? You still have FA Cup semifinal in hand too. Do you guys have humiliating defeat this season ? I know that losing 3-5 at Stamford Bridge is tough, but compare to 8-2 ? Ever been in 17th place in league table this season ? Hardly.And yes, we are without silverware yet. Is that a news ?

Bla bla bla...same old boring story. Haters think we are one-man team. In old days, it was Henry. Then, people said we are nothing without Fabregas. And now, it's all about RVP.

Can RVP score if no one feed him passes ? (thanks for Terry's assist too)
Can RVP play that well if defense sucks and the team keep conceding goals ?


hubba hubba hubba...well my friend such is the high performance of the club lately that semi final FA, QF CL, 5th in the league is still the worst season for a decade...not to mention at home failing to beat liverpool, arsenal, spurs and man utd

RVP's goals i have seen this year were mostly him making something out of nothing, really nothing...not to mention crazy finishing...the defence does suck hence u wont see a clean sheet but rarely. Henry had useful players around him of the quality of Bergkamp to Nasri and Fabregas over the years, now alas...but anyway club should aim for more than just qualifying for CL and actually win something...Wenger out!

why so confident RVP stays? the other "impossible" to leave cases all left before...if barca calls him he is packing his bags next day...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Gunner
You have jose in your avy, its clear your a little slow so i'll try to dumb this down for you
Chelski can't reach a champions league final

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudiger
Barcelona are a lot like Putin, they'd win the election regardless but they still commit fraud just to be sure
Bill Shankly: "If you're in the penalty area and you're not sure what to do, stick it in the net and we can discuss the options afterwards."
KHALID is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 27th, 2012, 19:45   #129
Zhuge Liang
World Class Player
 
Zhuge Liang's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2001
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Teams: Arsenal FC
Posts: 8,227
Quote:
Originally Posted by KHALID
RVP's goals i have seen this year were mostly him making something out of nothing, really nothing...not to mention crazy finishing...the defence does suck hence u wont see a clean sheet but rarely. Henry had useful players around him of the quality of Bergkamp to Nasri and Fabregas over the years,

He is phenomenal indeed and it's his best since he joined the club.



Quote:
Originally Posted by KHALID
but anyway club should aim for more than just qualifying for CL and actually win something...Wenger out!
Not every club love to change manager when trophy doesn't come. Moyes at Everton, Pellegrini at Villarreal, they have long tenure despite of delivering no trophy.


Quote:
Originally Posted by KHALID
why so confident RVP stays? the other "impossible" to leave cases all left before...if barca calls him he is packing his bags next day...
I'm not really confident. But better hoping for the best than worry, right ? Not sure Barca chasing him, they already got plenty of offensive players. They got David Villa, an excellent forward.
Zhuge Liang
Prime Minister of Shu-Han
Zhuge Liang is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:02.


Copyright ©1999-2013, Xtratime.org. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.