Do you think a Man and Woman can be real friends, without anything sexual? - Page 8 - Xtratime Community
Go Back   Xtratime Community > Off Topic > Community > Love & Dating
Register Blogs FAQ Prediction League Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 18th, 2011, 17:50   #141
Mrkela
Basement Founder
Legend
 
Mrkela's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Location: In the Basement Subforum I founded
Teams: FC Basement Subforum Founders
Posts: 13,261
There's a girl that I like but I have not been seeing her enough because we both have busy and contradicting schedules at school so we have been texting a lot. The last time I texted a girl this much I ended being put in the friendzone even though I know for a fact that she liked me at a point.

How do I remedy the situation?

The only day I can see her during the week is Wednesday because I don't have class but something always comes up. I can't flat out stop talking to her to exit the friendzone or create distance, or can I?
Mrkela is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old November 21st, 2011, 10:53   #142
Blast
Xtratime Legend
 
Blast's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Teams: CROATIA NT
Posts: 20,507
Quote:
Originally Posted by HOMESMOINA!
being friends with girls make it easy to set the bird you want to poke Blast.
Yeah there is that I suppose
The entire world finally knows what us Croatians have known all along.

Ante Gotovina - HEROJ

▒▓█▀H▄R▀▄▀V▄▀▄A▀▄▀T▄▀S▄▀▄K▀▄A▀█▓▒
Blast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 21st, 2011, 10:54   #143
Blast
Xtratime Legend
 
Blast's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Teams: CROATIA NT
Posts: 20,507
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrkela
The only day I can see her during the week is Wednesday because I don't have class but something always comes up. I can't flat out stop talking to her to exit the friendzone or create distance, or can I?
E moj Mrki

Offcourse you can!

If you enter the friendzone, you have most likely blown it. It's harder to score from that position than from half way in football.

As soon as she thinks you may be losing interest her insecurity will kick in...and this is exactly what you want, because they are all insecure and want to be loved by everyone - am I not good enough for him? Doesn't he like me? Am I fat? Ugly?

Just be a little hard to get, don't always answer when she calls, don't be a shoulder for her...make her earn the right to spend time with you.

You are a wolf, she is a wee little bunny bro...
The entire world finally knows what us Croatians have known all along.

Ante Gotovina - HEROJ

▒▓█▀H▄R▀▄▀V▄▀▄A▀▄▀T▄▀S▄▀▄K▀▄A▀█▓▒
Blast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 6th, 2011, 13:29   #144
TTM
Forum Manager
Star Player
 
TTM's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2011
Posts: 3,704
Sure....for me at least. My workout partner is a woman and we have been working out for years. I'm pretty sure she has fantasized about me because studies have shown that male sweat that hasn't been exposed to oxygen for over 20 minutes is a strong aphrodisiac. She has never said or even hinted as much but it has to be true because it is scientific.
TTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 6th, 2011, 13:46   #145
dabdob
Xtratime Legend
 
dabdob's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2004
Location: Jerusalem
Teams: AC Milan, Netherlands
Posts: 21,592
lol!

BTW, Alfie Moon

Kat: "Alfie, are you awake?"
Alfie: "Take a shower before you get in bed."
My weekly rant!

27th May 1965: Over 16,000 days.

"For a moment there I returned to my youth, the early youth, when all nice illusions were gathered together. Then life came and, like a strong wind, blew them away, one by one. What we call happiness is sometimes the accordance between our life and circumstances, our biography and history, our personal aspirations and historical currents. If I look at things that way, I can say: I was born too early to be happy. But birth is one of the many things we do not get to choose. It is part of our destiny."
Alija Izetbegovic


"وما الحيله فقد اراد اعدائي ان يغطوا كل خدماتي بغطاء اسود وقد نجحوا في ذلك."

عبد الحميد الثاني
dabdob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2011, 22:25   #146
KHALID
Forum Manager
Legend
 
KHALID's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: tora bora
Teams: Milan & Chelsea & Holland
Posts: 13,183
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldwho?
You have male friends, you don't fancy, even a little bit?

I don't mean people you say Hi to in the street. I mean proper mates that you love, have a laugh with and ring each other all the time and stuff. Like a mate of the same sex.
only if there is a big age gap man, otherwise no way (been there a few times...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Gunner
You have jose in your avy, its clear your a little slow so i'll try to dumb this down for you
Chelski can't reach a champions league final

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudiger
Barcelona are a lot like Putin, they'd win the election regardless but they still commit fraud just to be sure
Bill Shankly: "If you're in the penalty area and you're not sure what to do, stick it in the net and we can discuss the options afterwards."
KHALID is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2012, 12:28   #147
Sherilee Gibson
BANNED!
Rookie
 
Join Date: 06 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 1
Yes, as far as a man and a girl know their limits, they can be true friends to each other without any sexual relationship. Friendship is more precious than lust. As a girl I am having many boy friends and I don’t have any relationship with them unless as a friend.
Sherilee Gibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2012, 12:38   #148
Zico 10
Moist Old Captain
Administrators
Xtratime Legend
 
Zico 10's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2000
Posts: 39,649
Spammer bumps a decent thread.
"You can't give up, once you're in it, you're in it, and you've got to go all the way to the end, because you commit yourself to such a level where there is no compromise. You give everything you have, everything absolutely everything. And sometimes you find even more, because it requires more if you want still to be ahead, if you want to win" - Ayrton Senna
Zico 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2012, 12:42   #149
HOMESMOINA!
Forum Manager
Legend
 
HOMESMOINA!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2011
Teams: MANCHESTER UNITED, Shillong Lajong FC.
Posts: 17,001
Blog Entries: 5
But spam said a wise thing even if it too fictional to be true.
Although you can be just freinds.
HOMESMOINA! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2012, 12:44   #150
HOMESMOINA!
Forum Manager
Legend
 
HOMESMOINA!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2011
Teams: MANCHESTER UNITED, Shillong Lajong FC.
Posts: 17,001
Blog Entries: 5
WTF I wrote just now? It is kind off equivalent of we can win, lose or draw.
HOMESMOINA! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2012, 14:00   #151
Ronaldwho?
Ginger Force 10x
Xtratime Legend
 
Ronaldwho?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2008
Teams: Moyes
Posts: 31,047
What did she spam?
"Annoy, tiny blonde one. Annoy like the wind!"
Ronaldwho? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2012, 14:34   #152
TTM
Forum Manager
Star Player
 
TTM's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2011
Posts: 3,704
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherilee Gibson
Yes, as far as a man and a girl know their limits, they can be true friends to each other without any sexual relationship. Friendship is more precious than lust. As a girl I am having many boy friends and I don’t have any relationship with them unless as a friend.
Looks like zico just ****ed you hard. Do you consider him a friend?
TTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2012, 14:41   #153
Zico 10
Moist Old Captain
Administrators
Xtratime Legend
 
Zico 10's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2000
Posts: 39,649
Something in 'her' signature.

Probably kitchens. We get a lot of kitchen spam. Seriously.

She must have one of those internet refrigerators.
"You can't give up, once you're in it, you're in it, and you've got to go all the way to the end, because you commit yourself to such a level where there is no compromise. You give everything you have, everything absolutely everything. And sometimes you find even more, because it requires more if you want still to be ahead, if you want to win" - Ayrton Senna
Zico 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2012, 15:09   #154
Ronaldwho?
Ginger Force 10x
Xtratime Legend
 
Ronaldwho?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2008
Teams: Moyes
Posts: 31,047
This is a decent thread, just read it back.

I'll think of another.
"Annoy, tiny blonde one. Annoy like the wind!"
Ronaldwho? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2012, 15:12   #155
Joshua
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite
 
Joshua's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2003
Posts: 60,383
Blog Entries: 1
Yes.
A VENCER DESDE 1893

CAMPEÕES, CAMPEÕES, NÓS SOMOS TRICAMPEÕES!

Oh lampião, levaste 5 no Dragão, nunca te esquecerás desta grande humilhação!

16:01 kat
*little pillows wrestling is another thing Josh does, when he is drunk *
Joshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2012, 15:21   #156
Ronaldwho?
Ginger Force 10x
Xtratime Legend
 
Ronaldwho?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2008
Teams: Moyes
Posts: 31,047
I don't believe you.
"Annoy, tiny blonde one. Annoy like the wind!"
Ronaldwho? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2012, 15:22   #157
Stephan
Xtratime Legend
 
Stephan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Teams: Juve/ITALIA
Posts: 20,520
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldwho?
This is a decent thread, just read it back.

I'll think of another.
Cat and dog this time...
Stephan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2012, 15:34   #158
Ronaldwho?
Ginger Force 10x
Xtratime Legend
 
Ronaldwho?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2008
Teams: Moyes
Posts: 31,047
That's easy.

"Annoy, tiny blonde one. Annoy like the wind!"
Ronaldwho? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2012, 18:12   #159
MarieL
Second Place winner, March 2009 Photo Contest
Legend
 
MarieL's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2006
Teams: Lazio
Posts: 10,184
LOL, you called me a kitten.
"Annoy, tiny blonde one. Annoy like the wind!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Logan Echolls (Veronica Mars)

"Keep your words sweet, you may have to eat them."
MarieL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 19th, 2012, 05:04   #160
superkorean
Rising Star
 
superkorean's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2011
Posts: 804
I used to think it impossible, but I do think there are some slight chances it is possible. Perhaps it could only happen with at least one of the two persons being romantically interested in the other, and having to get over that.
superkorean is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:57.


Copyright ©1999-2013, Xtratime.org. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.