Croatian Clubs in Europe 2011-2012 - Page 5 - Xtratime Community
Go Back   Xtratime Community > European Football > Croatian Football > Croatian Leagues & Cups
Register Blogs FAQ Prediction League Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old June 30th, 2011, 19:58   #81
beaver
Star Player

S Brijeg - Olimpija ATM
Quote:
1961 godine: 195 000 Hrvata 1991godine: 100 000 Hrvata 2011 godine: 60 000... A to što u Srbiji nitko nije čuo ništa... Nisam iznenađen, isto tako nitko u Srbiji nije zna što se događalo u Vukovaru koji je nekih 80km od Novog Sada. No dobro, guranje glave u pijesak je u Srbiji nacionalni sport.
beaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 30th, 2011, 19:59   #82
dalmate
No pain - No gain.
Star Player

Teams: Tottenham - Croatia
Yep i saw that HS! Pajac with a red card at 90'mins, just incredible...

like you said, it's a very good result and it's the time to enjoy this large and comfortable victory before the future matchs of our best clubs in this competition...
COYS!

PanaSlaveBelupo: 2010/09: Dalmate, your vision is perfect. And your english when speaking is really good and makes me smile because you speak much better than English speakers when you discuss Football and things that you like.

dalmate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 30th, 2011, 20:04   #83
HajdukSplit
Xtratime Elite

Teams: Hajduk Split, Derby County
Dinamo Zagreb: -
Hajduk Split: -
RNK Split: -
Varazdin: 1.0

Total: 1.0/4 = 0.250

Ludogorets prvi put u grupnoj fazi EL a vec nakon cetiri tekme osigurao proljece u Europi a Dinamo ceka pola stoljeca
HajdukSplit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 30th, 2011, 20:35   #84
grba2
International

Teams: Croatia N.T., H.N.K. HAJDUK SPLIT, FC BARCELONA
Keep them coefficients comng!!! Hope Siroki beats the zmajceki....

Quote:
According to people on here your not allowed to. It's against the law of the forum to support another croatian team in Europe. Your body will get dragged my a chariot........
Tusim, I support all the Cro clubs in Europe including dinamo, but there is no way I'll wear a dinamo shirt...just like general said,

Quote:
Supporting is one thing - wearing colurs is another.
I kad gube i kad tuku,

Uvik vjerni svom Hajduku!!!!
grba2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 30th, 2011, 20:55   #85
dalmate
No pain - No gain.
Star Player

Teams: Tottenham - Croatia
The sport is better without division or category (town, country, racial etc) but only for the pleasure of the sport.
So, all we know...it's only impossible!

The colours, sides or the nations in the sport are clearly for me, the continuity of fanatism, racism and many other bad things in this world and all of this way use this point " YOU! Make me proud and defend your colors, we're from zagreb or others part of the country and You konw, the opponent are clearly idiot and blabla and we will show that in the street and in the stadium"!

Wtf, we're all human and form the same country, i can understand someone who love more a club than an another but not a guy who piss on the head of his neighbours!

Today, many people watching their clubs on a pitch more like a racial or a territory war, it's really embarrassing for our kids for the next years!
For me the strong fanatism in the stadium isn't really far of the hooligans in their idiot reaction or thinkin'!

The beauty of the sport and his true spirit fall slowly in the hell... i'm really affraid by this.

Please my friends, accept your opponent with a HS shirt, BBB shirt... it's not really important all this story of colors!
COYS!

PanaSlaveBelupo: 2010/09: Dalmate, your vision is perfect. And your english when speaking is really good and makes me smile because you speak much better than English speakers when you discuss Football and things that you like.

dalmate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 30th, 2011, 22:13   #86
tusim51
Croski51
Rising Star

Teams: HNK Rijeka, AC Milan, Roma
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalmate
The sport is better without division or category (town, country, racial etc) but only for the pleasure of the sport.

The colours, sides or the nations in the sport are clearly for me, the continuity of fanatism, racism and many other bad things in this world and all of this way use this point " YOU! Make me proud and defend your colors, we're from zagreb or others part of the country and You konw, the opponent are clearly idiot and blabla and we will show that in the street and in the stadium"!

Wtf, we're all human and form the same country, i can understand someone who love more a club than an another but not a guy who piss on the head of his neighbours!

Today, many people watching their clubs on a pitch more like a racial or a territory war, it's really embarrassing for our kids for the next years!
For me the strong fanatism in the stadium isn't really far of the hooligans in their idiot reaction or thinkin'!

The beauty of the sport and his true spirit fall slowly in the hell... i'm really affraid by this.

Please my friends, accept your opponent with a HS shirt, BBB shirt... it's not really important all this story of colors!
Well Said
tusim51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 30th, 2011, 22:29   #87
villa89
Premier Player

Teams: Aston Villa, Hajduk Split
^ Dalmate for president!! Well said.

Nice win for Varteks, they're a well run club (by our standards) and deserve a run in europe. They approach these games in a more professional manner, unlike what Sibenik and Cibalia did last year.

0.25 worth of coefficients is good too.
Only 3 more wins and we reach our 06/07 total, which drops out this year:

2006/07: 1.000
2007/08: 3.666
2008/09: 4.333
2009/10: 3.000
2010/11: 4.125

Siroki drew 0-0 against 10 man Ljubliana BTW.
villa89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 30th, 2011, 23:29   #88
beaver
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalmate

nice try but no way

what you described is what defines nogomet. al though rivalry are often exaturated it is what keeps football alive. without devoted fans we would have lawn bowl attendance.

0 votes from me on the speech
Quote:
1961 godine: 195 000 Hrvata 1991godine: 100 000 Hrvata 2011 godine: 60 000... A to što u Srbiji nitko nije čuo ništa... Nisam iznenađen, isto tako nitko u Srbiji nije zna što se događalo u Vukovaru koji je nekih 80km od Novog Sada. No dobro, guranje glave u pijesak je u Srbiji nacionalni sport.
beaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 30th, 2011, 23:35   #89
HajdukSplit
Xtratime Elite

Ludogorets prvi put u grupnoj fazi EL a vec nakon cetiri tekme osigurao proljece u Europi a Dinamo ceka pola stoljeca
Old July 1st, 2011, 00:16   #90
grba2
International

Teams: Croatia N.T., H.N.K. HAJDUK SPLIT, FC BARCELONA
Quote:
nice try but no way
I have to agree, the whole point of following a team is to have a rival and to want to beat them, hence the satisfaction of following your team...in other words a healthy rivalry is good. Siroki with a man up can't beat the Janezi....
I kad gube i kad tuku,

Uvik vjerni svom Hajduku!!!!
grba2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 1st, 2011, 01:05   #91
tusim51
Croski51
Rising Star

When it comes to Croatia/Serbia I think we can make an exception. We used to travel together Dinamo and Hajduk fans to Serbia, summing up what Dalmate said. The Balkan region is special in its own way compared to countries like Italy and England, their country never broke up and it remained the same as well as their teams and rivalries. I truly honestly think maybe 90% of the entire croatian population miss playing against Serbian teams. No one will ever admit it but gimme a break no one is looking forward to watching Dinamo vs Slaven. Put this pathetic hatred behind us and lets watch some attractive soccer with real teams, not these shitty useless mid table croatian teams!
Old July 1st, 2011, 02:00   #92
gnk_dz
World Class Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by villa89
^ Dalmate for president!! Well said.

Nice win for Varteks, they're a well run club (by our standards) and deserve a run in europe. They approach these games in a more professional manner, unlike what Sibenik and Cibalia did last year.
Are you on drugs?

They are falling apart.. they are by far club with worst management.. they lost 3 of their players (2 of which very important) 1 day before this match due to unpaid salaries. Those guys can sign for free for anyone now..

Village teams are more professional than Varteks at this moment..
gnk_dz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 1st, 2011, 02:10   #93
HajdukSplit
Xtratime Elite

there were a well run club, but in the past few years they are essentially broke, the players haven't been paid in a while. I admire them because they usually use local youth players and do a decent job developing players

Slaven Belupo is an example of a mid-table club which is well run in Croatia. I think they took a big step back when they hired Bracun two seasons ago, he is just a bad manager and they haven't been back in Europe since. Inter Zapresic is a decently run club as well
Old July 1st, 2011, 07:19   #94
Blast
Xtratime Legend

Teams: CROATIA NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by HajdukSplit
Look when they score, they cant beleive it, don't know how to react or where to run
The entire world finally knows what us Croatians have known all along.

Ante Gotovina - HEROJ

▒▓█▀H▄R▀▄▀V▄▀▄A▀▄▀T▄▀S▄▀▄K▀▄A▀█▓▒
Blast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 2nd, 2011, 18:17   #95
villa89
Premier Player

Teams: Aston Villa, Hajduk Split
Quote:
Originally Posted by DinamoZG
Are you on drugs?

They are falling apart.. they are by far club with worst management.. they lost 3 of their players (2 of which very important) 1 day before this match due to unpaid salaries. Those guys can sign for free for anyone now..

Village teams are more professional than Varteks at this moment..

Man, i had no idea, thats sad to hear. They are really in that bad shape!?

I remember them beating Villa back in the day, and 2bh i've always thought of them as one of the best run sides in the league. I dont remember them ever exiting europe in a shameful manner or being unprofessional in their prep. like many of our sides. I would have penciled them in for around 5th place, year in year out. But your right looking at wiki, they've been 10, 10 and 11 the last 3 years so they r on the slide.

Its a massive shame they r being run like this. As HS said, they've done loads for our youth teams in recent (ish) years. After DZ/HS it was always Varteks that contributed the most players to the youth sides.

How long has it been like this? Is there any chance of a change in ownership anytime soon or are they in it for the long term?
villa89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 2nd, 2011, 19:13   #96
HajdukSplit
Xtratime Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by villa89
I remember them beating Villa back in the day, and 2bh i've always thought of them as one of the best run sides in the league. I dont remember them ever exiting europe in a shameful manner or being unprofessional in their prep.
They were eliminated by KF Tirana in the mid 2000s

But in general they have done well, still Slaven Belupo is the one side which usually doesn't embarass themselves, only when they foolishly brought in Bracun did they become the "HNL norm"
Old July 2nd, 2011, 20:11   #97
tusim51
Croski51
Rising Star

Didn't know Balakov speaks fluent croatian lol
Old July 2nd, 2011, 23:20   #98
_Tovari_
Premier Player

Teams: Croatian NT, Hajduk Split, Montreal Impact
Where did you see that? Nonetheless, I figure it wouldn't be the hardest for him to speak or understand Croat as there are some similarities between Bulgarian and Croatian.
I would know, got into an accident with one years ago, and I was able to understand a strong amount of what he was saying to his wife.

(It was his fault in the end, he had to pay for everything)

_Tovari_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 3rd, 2011, 00:07   #99
HajdukSplit
Xtratime Elite

The Bulgarian on Rijeka a couple years back spoke good Croatian, I guess its not too much different. Heck, even Reja was speaking fairly decent Croatian (more mixed Croatian-Slovenian-Italian ) by the time he left Hajduk
Old July 3rd, 2011, 03:31   #100
CroatTommy
World Class Player

Teams: Dinamo Zagreb, Croatian National Team
Bulgarians are stokavians, Croatian and Bulgarian are similair languages.
CroatTommy is offline   Reply With Quote