Hajduk Split 2011/2012 - Page 45 - Xtratime Community
Go Back   Xtratime Community > European Football > Croatian Football > Croatian Leagues & Cups
Register Blogs FAQ Prediction League Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old March 21st, 2012, 19:14   #881
Hajduk_Hrvatska
Star Player

Teams: Hrvatska, Hajduk Split, Toronto FC
Really entertaining game today, 0-2.
Hajduk_Hrvatska is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 21st, 2012, 19:40   #882
HajdukSplit
Zico's Little Bitch
Xtratime Elite

Teams: Hajduk Split, Derby County
don't remember the last time Hajduk dominated Rijeka in Kantrida like this. Kantrida is usually a bogey venue for Hajduk. If Slaven lose to Dinamo today it will pretty much insure second place
Ludogorets prvi put u grupnoj fazi EL a vec nakon cetiri tekme osigurao proljece u Europi a Dinamo ceka pola stoljeca
HajdukSplit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2012, 21:51   #883
HajdukSplit
Zico's Little Bitch
Xtratime Elite

Balakov is on his way to Kaiserslautern, its pretty much official as Hajduk have set up an early morning press conference.

New manager is expected to be Miso Krsticevic, the junior team manager, who are doing well this season. Krsticevic mostly managed Dalmatian lower league clubs and had a stint at KF Tirana
Ludogorets prvi put u grupnoj fazi EL a vec nakon cetiri tekme osigurao proljece u Europi a Dinamo ceka pola stoljeca
Old March 21st, 2012, 21:57   #884
Daleko
Premier Player

Teams: Croatia, HNK Rijeka, Dinamo Zagreb, Istra 1961
Does Hajduk really have a plan of winning the league within the next 10 years. Your 2 decent coaches (Reja and Balakov) both move to different teams without even finishing one season.

Is Hajduk getting some nice compensation that is motivating this move? Or is it a stupid clause in a contract where the coach can leave if he wants to?

I really want Hajduk to have some consistency so the league can get better but its the same thing every year. It's not Mamic's fault the team isn't going to win anything.
Daleko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2012, 23:53   #885
grba2
International

Teams: Croatia N.T., H.N.K. HAJDUK SPLIT, FC BARCELONA
Nice win today, and some nice goals for a change....I only wonder is that due to Rijeka being shite, or us being good? I'd guess the former judging by our current results... At least we cemented that 2nd place spot and Europa League 2nd qualifying round this summer...

Quote:
Is Hajduk getting some nice compensation that is motivating this move? Or is it a stupid clause in a contract where the coach can leave if he wants to?
Daleko, from what I read it seems we will get some money from Balakov's departure....I think it might even be in the neighborhood of a million euros or so....we could use it. Out of curiosity, how do you guys feel about Balakov leaving? For some reason I'm not that disappointed about this...
I kad gube i kad tuku,

Uvik vjerni svom Hajduku!!!!
grba2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2012, 00:08   #886
_Tovari_
Premier Player

Teams: Croatian NT, Hajduk Split, Montreal Impact
Would have liked to see Balakov there for another season, I think with this one under his sleeve he could have made some promising changes in the summer off-season. Then again, you can't expect any serious foreign manager to deal with this circus league (nor can you expect an ambitious manager to not to jump at an opportunity to manager in the Bundesliga.)

He's going to have quite the work cut out for him at Kaiserslautern as they are last in the Bundesliga. Nonetheless, I wish him the best of luck there - he's been probably one of the classier gents we've had heading this club.
_Tovari_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2012, 00:41   #887
HajdukSplit
Zico's Little Bitch
Xtratime Elite

I was more disappointed when Reja leaving honestly. In reality, can you really say Balakov has done better than somebody like Poklepovic? Don't get me wrong, Balakov did a decent job, he did better than the likes of Pudar, Kalinic, Mise etc..

I still would like to see some continuity with the Hajduk job, last manager to stay for at least 2 seasons was Vulic in the early 2000s

Kind of ironic how two of the past four Hajduk managers have went on to manage in petica leagues

Last edited by HajdukSplit : March 22nd, 2012 at 02:20.
Old March 22nd, 2012, 02:59   #888
CroatTommy
World Class Player

Teams: Dinamo Zagreb, Croatian National Team
Quote:
Originally Posted by HajdukSplit
I was more disappointed when Reja leaving honestly. In reality, can you really say Balakov has done better than somebody like Poklepovic? Don't get me wrong, Balakov did a decent job, he did better than the likes of Pudar, Kalinic, Mise etc..

I still would like to see some continuity with the Hajduk job, last manager to stay for at least 2 seasons was Vulic in the early 2000s

Kind of ironic how two of the past four Hajduk managers have went on to manage in petica leagues
I know...and Reja has done an amazing job with Lazio. Guess it's not the coach but the players? LOL
CroatTommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2012, 04:31   #889
Hajduk_Hrvatska
Star Player

Reja is a great coach, probably the best we've had since Ivic. He was really turning things around here, such a shame he left.

Balakov is a young coach and is nowhere near the league of Edy but I did like him as a coach and he was a breath of fresh air after Vucevic and Mise, that's for sure. I wish him all the best in Germany.

Another year, another coach. Nothing new.
Old March 22nd, 2012, 07:22   #890
coreuptrec
Premier Player

Teams: Hrvatska, Hajduk Split, Hertha Berlin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hajduk_Hrvatska

Another year, another coach. Nothing new.
Exactly what I was going to say.
coreuptrec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2012, 09:01   #891
Blast
Xtratime Legend

Teams: CROATIA NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by grba2
Out of curiosity, how do you guys feel about Balakov leaving? For some reason I'm not that disappointed about this...
Nah I am not that dissapointed about it as I don't see him as a visionary or a brilliant tactician or coach, he was mediocre, and Miše or any of the names mentioned above by HS can do just as good a job.
The entire world finally knows what us Croatians have known all along.

Ante Gotovina - HEROJ

▒▓█▀H▄R▀▄▀V▄▀▄A▀▄▀T▄▀S▄▀▄K▀▄A▀█▓▒

C
R
V U K O V A R
A
T
I
A
Blast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2012, 17:16   #892
coreuptrec
Premier Player

Teams: Hrvatska, Hajduk Split, Hertha Berlin
I agree Balakov was an alright coach, nothing special. I just find it amusing that every year we just go through coaches. This club lacks stability from the top down. Although I suppose this is true of the entire league.
coreuptrec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2012, 20:48   #893
grba2
International

Definitely entire league Core, even dinamo changes coaches every 6 months...BTW , we will get 284,000 euros for Balakov...not much, but it will help.
I kad gube i kad tuku,

Old March 22nd, 2012, 22:13   #894
Lynx17
World Class Player

Quote:
Definitely entire league Core, even dinamo changes coaches every 6 months...BTW , we will get 284,000 euros for Balakov...not much, but it will help.

No you won't.

http://hajduk.hr/?otvori=vijest&vijest=2759

Sporazumni raskid ugovora s Balakovom

Hajdukov dojučerašnji trener Krasimir Balakov je s ponudom Kaiserslauterna zatražio od Hajduka da mu izađe u susret sporazumnim raskidom, s obzirom na to da mu je bila velika želja voditi bundesligašku momčad, što su mu i udovoljili Uprava i Nadzorni odbor kluba.

Sporazumni raskid podrazumjeva da nema odštetnog zahtjeva Hajduka ni prema Krasimiru Balakovu niti prema njegovom novom klubu.
Lynx17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2012, 22:26   #895
grba2
International

I stand corrected, but you didn't have to rub it in Lynx... Supposedly Paladino was quoted as saying he's not sure how we will survive through the summer...unreal what crooked and incompetent people have done to our club.
I kad gube i kad tuku,

Old March 22nd, 2012, 22:38   #896
Lynx17
World Class Player

Quote:
I stand corrected, but you didn't have to rub it in Lynx... Supposedly Paladino was quoted as saying he's not sure how we will survive through the summer...unreal what crooked and incompetent people have done to our club.

Didn't mean to.

But at least you'll save on the missed payments. Jebiga.
Lynx17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2012, 23:04   #897
grba2
International

True...still such a terrible situation though....
I kad gube i kad tuku,

Old March 23rd, 2012, 17:19   #898
HajdukSplit
Zico's Little Bitch
Xtratime Elite

Krsticevic is under contract until the summer of 2013, will be amazed if he will last that long. He was the junior manager who are doing very well in the junior HNL (top of the table)

Lothar Matthaus, who practically applies to almost every vacant EE club/NT job wanted to coach Hajduk Also, Jose Bakero applied for the job, Spanish manager who was last at Lech Poznan, but worked mostly as an assistant in Spain. Hajduk financially I don't think would satisfy their demands though
Old March 23rd, 2012, 22:58   #899
grba2
International

I don't know why, but I have a good feeling about Krsticevic...he's payed his dues in the lower leagues and with the junior squads, and I think he could be a good coach...I don't want to compare him to a certain Josep Guardiola, bu he didn't manage anybody remotely big when he got his chance with Barca and look at him now...again, it's not a comparison, but rather an example...I really hope Miso does well, he's a club legend in a way, scored the last goal ever at our beloved Stari Plac...
I kad gube i kad tuku,

Old March 25th, 2012, 18:20   #900
Hajduk_Hrvatska
Star Player

I'm not sold on him. The reason? Almost every junior that's "graduated" onto the senior ranks in the last few years has been far too green for my liking, severely lacking in the basic fundamentals in the game, when I yell at my tv/computer screen every week it's more often than not at a player who was a product of our youth team.

I'll give him a chance but I'm hesitant to give him any praise just yet.

1-0 v. Cibalia today. Decent performance, poor finishing..