The Frenk Reykart rubbish dump - Page 6 - Xtratime Community
Go Back   Xtratime Community > European Football > Turkish Football > Fenerbahçe SK
Register Blogs FAQ Prediction League Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old June 12th, 2010, 22:10   #101
GFB_88
Rookie

Thanks for that. I've had nothing, but arguments on this forum and it revolves around Bilica. News flash, people! I'm not Bilica. Stop having a go at me the minute I bring up his name. We can both play as a central defender, but that's about as far as it goes with the comparison. I don't need to be a member of such a forum if all the members debate with me over the Bilica matter. I can't understand why I'm being treated like the enemy when I'm actually having a positive input into the forum. I'm a friendly guy, feel free to add me on msn
fenerbahcem1988@hotmail.co.uk

@Zico
I'm done talking to you. You maybe well respected on this forum, but as a person to talk to, your presence or say in any thread will be personally ignored by me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 13th, 2010, 01:29   #102
Zico 10
Moist Old Captain
Administrators
Xtratime Legend

I'm sorry for telling you where the introductions thread is, for what it's worth.
Did I tell you about the immune system? It's amazing.
Old June 13th, 2010, 07:16   #103
Kocaman Adam
10'un Adi Lefter
World Class Player

Teams: Fenerbahçe, Juventus, PSV, Santos
Haha, Tolga is trying to be nice and courteous and this guy is acting like he just insulted his grandmother or something
Old June 13th, 2010, 18:23   #104
GFB_88
Rookie

@Cenbek
How the hell is "Tolga" trying to be nice? I asked for an introduction thread, but he was being a wise arse and trying to guide me away from the thread! Do I have idiot written on my forehead? What sort of introduction thread is called "Lak Lak Bar"? If he's truly trying to be courteous, why doesn't he just post the link? It just sounds like he's being sarcastic.
Old June 13th, 2010, 19:11   #105
Okan
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: Fenerbahçe S.K.
He said the introduction thread is in the Lak Lak Bar forum, which it is. You need to get out of defensive mode. Here, I'll paste the link for you.

http://www.xtratime.org/forum/showthread.php?t=120423
Old June 13th, 2010, 19:54   #106
Zico 10
Moist Old Captain
Administrators
Xtratime Legend

Here we have a whole Turkish section that compromises of 8 sub-forums one of which is for off-topic discussion. That sub-forum is called the 'Lak Lak Bar', and it contains a thread specifically for introductions.

There is nothing at all sarcastic about what I said, if I wanted to insult you I'd be a lot more blatant than that.
Old June 13th, 2010, 21:13   #107
GFB_88
Rookie

Defensive mode ya' know! lol
Old June 13th, 2010, 21:18   #108
Zico 10
Moist Old Captain
Administrators
Xtratime Legend

Best form of defence is attack is a saying you go by, I'm guessing?
Old June 13th, 2010, 21:41   #109
Kocaman Adam
10'un Adi Lefter
World Class Player

Teams: Fenerbahçe, Juventus, PSV, Santos
How about we start over?

Welcome to the forum, GFB_88. I assure you that, although some of our members (including myself) may get hot-headed over a few topics (Bilica especially), we are a friendly bunch who would like nothing more than to have a member such as yourself participate in our forum discussions
Old June 13th, 2010, 22:51   #110
Razzerian
Premier Player

Teams: Beşiktaş JK
Quote:
Originally Posted by GFB_88
@Cenbek
How the hell is "Tolga" trying to be nice? I asked for an introduction thread, but he was being a wise arse and trying to guide me away from the thread! Do I have idiot written on my forehead? What sort of introduction thread is called "Lak Lak Bar"? If he's truly trying to be courteous, why doesn't he just post the link? It just sounds like he's being sarcastic.
I don't know what's on there but there definatly is something
Exclusive English Besiktas Forum
www.besiktas-international.com
& Follow me on Twitter! @Razzerian
Old June 13th, 2010, 23:21   #111
GFB_88
Rookie

@Zico
I have to admit, I am very "Turkish" in the way I get angry and frustrated. I'm actually a nice guy, but I hate being put on the spot! I've got nothing towards you as a person, but I don't like being given the "rookie" treatment. Basically, If you don't wanna start a beef with a Turk, don't talk down to him. That's me.

@Canbek
Cheers, buddy.

@Razzerian
Why the f*** are you even making you a comment? You support Besiktas, live thousands of miles from Turkey, commenting on a thread about a player who has nothing to do with BJK and trying to insult someone you don't even know! Piss off...
Old June 13th, 2010, 23:44   #112
lazyPro
World Class Player

Teams: fenerbahce
Wow why are we still discussing this here? Why dont you guys just pm eachother? I visit this thread daily only to find personal beef and insults aimed at eachother as opposed to info regarding Ilhan Eker.
Old June 14th, 2010, 00:17   #113
GFB_88
Rookie

Buddy, I'm the only person who's made any really comments on Ilhan, but the minute Bilica was mentioned, the discussion just drifted.
Old June 14th, 2010, 00:20   #114
Razzerian
Premier Player

Teams: Beşiktaş JK
Sorry Mr. Turk

Please forgive me Mr. Turk

Get over yourself, the world doesn't revolve around you.

If you don't like people living "thousands of miles" away from Turkey then maybe you should go post on Antu instead of an English forum.

You might not have it written on your head, but you sure as hell act like it. Jerk.
Exclusive English Besiktas Forum
www.besiktas-international.com
& Follow me on Twitter! @Razzerian
Old January 9th, 2012, 18:20   #115
lazyPro
World Class Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetinK5
Lol 0-1. I don't know why I still get surprised when teams play better against us compared to every other team. Time and time again.
Its nothing new here. I watched the GS game. 2-0 up and they did everything to concede. Not clearing the ball, not man marking during crosses, whatever they want. Its getting really tiresom. This is why teams like Trabzon are overrated. Burak Yilmaz will score those goals because who is taking him seriously?
Old January 9th, 2012, 18:24   #116
Ulubatlı Sarp
8jk geliyo CL!!! :m
Star Player

Teams: Galatasaray
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyPro
Its nothing new here. I watched the GS game. 2-0 up and they did everything to concede. Not clearing the ball, not man marking during crosses, whatever they want. Its getting really tiresom. This is why teams like Trabzon are overrated. Burak Yilmaz will score those goals because who is taking him seriously?

we did sike, during a season where there is an on-going sike investigation Galatasaray decided to do sike

if you lot didn't know this antep, who only plays good vs the almighty fene, beat us with 4 goals
YESHHH VI KEN SILAVEN BILIK REVENGE VS LIVERPOL IZ COMINGK 2014-15
Old January 9th, 2012, 18:30   #117
lazyPro
World Class Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulubatlı Souness

we did sike, during a season where there is an on-going sike investigation Galatasaray decided to do sike

if you lot didn't know this antep, who only plays good vs the almighty fene, beat us with 4 goals
You know what pisses me off? When teams like Samsun don't take it seriously and people like you praise FT for how good of a coach he is. If a player doesn't know that he needs to clear the ball in the pk area will lead to a goal then he should not be playing. Or man marking players like Baros or Semih in the PK area. Its common sense.

I don't know if your jab was that we did sike? I think I get the joke now. Thats fair enough. We'll see how wonderful you'll do in the CL or Europa next year.

Also, we've seen how wonderful Burak does against the bigger teams. Not just in the sike lig, but in the CL and now we'll see him the the Europa lig as well. And we saw him on the NT as well.
Old January 9th, 2012, 18:39   #118
Ulubatlı Sarp
8jk geliyo CL!!! :m
Star Player

Teams: Galatasaray
don't take it seriously? yeah they only take it seriously against almighty fener

you know what, whatever dude you just mad cause fener is down 1-0 and take it out on the others.

btw I don't give a crap about burak so didn't even read that part.
YESHHH VI KEN SILAVEN BILIK REVENGE VS LIVERPOL IZ COMINGK 2014-15
Old January 9th, 2012, 18:47   #119
lazyPro
World Class Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulubatlı Souness
don't take it seriously? yeah they only take it seriously against almighty fener

you know what, whatever dude you just mad cause fener is down 1-0 and take it out on the others.

btw I don't give a crap about burak so didn't even read that part.
I'm mad because of 2 things.

1. The aspect of not winning while our opponents are winning. I may be biased in that aspect. I may come off as arrogant or ignorant. Thats fine for you to think that.

2. You annoy the living shit out of me by coming here and provoking. We all get it. You don't like FB. You want us to get relegated. Azizze or whatever you're pet name for him, is an asshole. The same way you want nothing more than FB+Azzize to die, I want the exact same thing for you. Nothing would please me more than that.

But have some decency. If you are going to provoke, you'll get an answer. You've been pushing buttons ever sine you've been posting here. If you want to play that game just know that you'll get a reaction.
Old January 9th, 2012, 18:50   #120
Bengos
Legend

Teams: GALATASARAY
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetinK5
Lol 0-1. I don't know why I still get surprised when teams play better against us compared to every other team. Time and time again.
This is probably your five hundredth post on this forum about how teams allegedly play harder against Fener than against GS/BJK.

Remind me, who kicked our ass 2-4 in Istanbul?
sempatik keller her götü eller
Closed Thread