The Frenk Reykart rubbish dump - Page 4 - Xtratime Community
Go Back   Xtratime Community > European Football > Turkish Football > Fenerbahçe SK
Register Blogs FAQ Prediction League Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old May 5th, 2010, 17:25   #61
Frenk Reykart
World Class Player

No one cares about because you haven't won it in 30 years.. That's just a lame excuse.

And Bursa deserves this league wayyy more than you do. I'm sure Ankaragucu will spank you. If not them, then Trabzon at SSS..

Whatever happens, I wish Bursa wins it because they deserve it way more than you do.

Or maybe you should win it so Daum stays.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 5th, 2010, 17:39   #62
Köyel
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenk Reykart
And Bursa deserves this league wayyy more than you do. I'm sure Ankaragucu will spank you. If not them, then Trabzon at SSS..
Well what's to say we won't see a repeat performance in the league as today. The title race is still wide open imo.
(\(\
( -.-)
o_(")(")

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrkela
Lol ****ing Turks you turned half of Europe Africa and Asia into shit then you emigrated and turned those places into shit too
Old May 5th, 2010, 17:44   #63
Frenk Reykart
World Class Player

http://www.htspor.com/turkiye_kupasi...-dunya-nasildi

That shit is funny. And true
Old May 5th, 2010, 17:50   #64
lazyPro
World Class Player

Teams: fenerbahce
Quote:
No one cares about because you haven't won it in 30 years.. That's just a lame excuse.

Whatever happens, I wish Bursa wins it because they deserve it way more than you do.

Now just cause your team next year wont be in the CL and isnt a title contender doesnt mean that you should be being a sore sport about things.

Does it kill you that your team reminds you of Barca, the way they pass the ball so calmly in the 60th min, yet you are going to finish 3rd? I bet it does.

You're just a pathetic loser Frenk.
Old May 5th, 2010, 18:05   #65
Cüneyt Arkın
Xtratime Legend

Ruud Gullit?
"It's up for grabs now!"

Arsenal - Incongruentia Per Cladis
Old May 5th, 2010, 18:35   #66
Bengos
Legend

Teams: GALATASARAY
Quote:

Man I'm probably just as fanatic a GS fan as you but your stupid and provocative posts even irritate me..
sempatik keller her götü eller
Old May 5th, 2010, 18:40   #67
Eddie
Welcome To Jamrock
Forum Manager
World Class Player

Teams: West Ham
i'm still surprised that people are still replying to frenks posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfamousTurk
This website is an absolute joke. The only explanation in you giving Bilica a higher rating then Lugano is that you're border line retarded. Every single chance Diyarbakir had was due to a Bilica error. What a waste of webspace this is, Bilica has been absolute garbage since he's arrived and this was probably his single worst performance. You're a true idiot.
Old May 5th, 2010, 20:41   #68
InfamousTurk
I like things
Legend

Teams: Fenerbahce SK
I completely ignore his posts also, he's on my ignore list so we should probably avoid quoting him at all costs. But, if we do want to waste a minute of our lives and consider his behaviour, here's my take on it. As you can see he's turned another football thread into a mess. He has one intention and that's to provoke everyone. What I find most amusing about Frenk is how his behaviour and attitude are both dependent on Galatasaray--as their form declines so does he. He must have really had some high expectations for this season because he’s virtually lost the minimal logic he had to begin with.

My point is that it seems Frenk is so disappointed with the way this season has unfolded that he’s become more irrational, irritating, biased and provocative then ever before. It’s not our fault that things haven’t worked out as Frenk had wished. The season started with him comparing Emre Asik to Maldini and Galatasaray to Barcelona. After he began to attempt in “jinxing” Fenerbahce in every single match day thread we opened. He had actually convinced himself that what he was writing on an internet forum was directly affecting the outcome of reality, and that he was responsible for Fenerbahce losing matches . Even at that point he was some what tolerable. After he realized he wasn’t actually able to “jinx” a team… here we are, now he’s mutated into Frenk_Reykart_Reloaded and has absolutely no input on any matter, just simply irritates and tries to get reactions out of people.

We have to read through piles of nonsense just because things haven’t gone the way Frenk wished for his team. My solution would be that either he scans, and presents us with a medical document proving his mental instability or outright insanity—or ban him from at least the Fenerbahce section.
El Fricko

Last edited by InfamousTurk : May 5th, 2010 at 20:49.
Old May 5th, 2010, 21:11   #69
Frenk Reykart
World Class Player

Good post man.

Anyway, this is my last post on xtratime, since my signature has been removed.

Peace and love to all, I wish you all the best.

Old May 5th, 2010, 21:22   #70
InfamousTurk
I like things
Legend

Ay cok uzuldum
El Fricko
Old May 6th, 2010, 01:47   #71
Zico 10
Moist Old Captain
Administrators
Xtratime Legend

This thread will be redundant in a little while, thus it shall be closed.

Quicker than anticipated, so good news. He has been permanently blocked from the Fenerbahçe forum
Did I tell you about the immune system? It's amazing.

Last edited by Zico 10 : May 6th, 2010 at 02:10.
Old May 24th, 2010, 22:07   #72
Razzerian
Premier Player

Teams: Beşiktaş JK
Don't get me wrong I find Mutu an incredible player but I would find it very hypocrite if he would be signed by Fener.

The reason here fore is very simple: the amount of lobby work Fenerbahçe put in to get Pascal Nouma banned from the Turkish field for putting his hand down his pants!

And then you would contract a player that has been caught with traces illegal substances in his blood on two separate occassions?

I also read that Dszuscak is close to signing with Fener, I think that would be a great signing, he's a good winger.
Exclusive English Besiktas Forum
www.besiktas-international.com
& Follow me on Twitter! @Razzerian
Old May 25th, 2010, 01:42   #73
Zico 10
Moist Old Captain
Administrators
Xtratime Legend

Don't start this hypocritical crap because of a barely related incident from 27 years ago.

P.S - Mutu is banned until October.
Old May 25th, 2010, 01:59   #74
InfamousTurk
I like things
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carsi_Belcika
Don't get me wrong I find Mutu an incredible player but I would find it very hypocrite if he would be signed by Fener.

The reason here fore is very simple: the amount of lobby work Fenerbahçe put in to get Pascal Nouma banned from the Turkish field for putting his hand down his pants!

And then you would contract a player that has been caught with traces illegal substances in his blood on two separate occassions?

I also read that Dszuscak is close to signing with Fener, I think that would be a great signing, he's a good winger.
ahhhh shut up
El Fricko
Old May 25th, 2010, 02:42   #75
Razzerian
Premier Player

And why do we reply twice to my post? Am I really that special? I'm flattered but there really is not need for that.

Well, seeing as the only thing you're telling me is too shut up, I guess you can not help but agree with me, but are too afraid to admit it?

And how is it not related? Same board back then that you have right now.

If you want to play the Holy virgin maria then you actually need to stick to your own beliefs. If a player that put's his hand down his pants is a "disgrace" then a guy who has been caught for using illegal substances multiple times is exactly the same.

Don't claim otherwise because you'll just hurt your own credibility.

And if you want me to shut up I'm afraid you'll have to make me and that won't work by just telling me, maybe try asking nicely that could work magic though.

In the meantime maybe clip your toenails, I have the feeling you're acting a tad overly sensitive.
Old May 25th, 2010, 02:52   #76
Zico 10
Moist Old Captain
Administrators
Xtratime Legend

Why are you being so rebellious, are you that keen to make a mark? You've only just started posting here (being on and off for 5 years doesn't count) and you're already accusing Tom, Dick & Harry of everything.

If you're so intent on nitpicking what's hypocritical or not, why did Besiktas salvage Daum's career when he still had traces of cocaine in his system? Now THAT is related to this much more than some guy wanking in the middle of the pitch.

Does this make you a hypocrite, because your club salvaged a cocaine addict and now you're complaining about another club doing the same thing?

Yet, do you honestly think that any of us care if it's hypocritical or not? Everything in football, and in fact in life itself is hypocritical. We support this football team on the pitch, most of us couldn't give two hoots about who is hypocritical off the pitch, who whines about this and who makes a point about that.
Old May 25th, 2010, 02:58   #77
InfamousTurk
I like things
Legend

Quote:
And why do we reply twice to my post? Am I really that special? I'm flattered but there really is not need for that.

Well, seeing as the only thing you're telling me is too shut up, I guess you can not help but agree with me, but are too afraid to admit it?
And why do you make pathetic attempts to sound intelligent? Well, seeing as telling someone to shut up doesn't mean they're agreeing with you, you should try again.

Quote:
If you want to play the Holy virgin maria then you actually need to stick to your own beliefs. If a player that put's his hand down his pants is a "disgrace" then a guy who has been caught for using illegal substances multiple times is exactly the same.
The fact that you're even bringing up Nouma reaching down his pants is what's confusing everyone including yourself it seems. Daum has had substance abuse in the past. I think you're looking too far into your archive useless, needless, and pathetic attempts to take a cheap shot at Fenerbahce. If Mutu avoids doing rails during a game, during a goal celebration then you could maybe bring this discussion up. You realize how stupid you sound referring to something happened years and years ago.

Quote:
Don't claim otherwise because you'll just hurt your own credibility.
According to who? I am claiming otherwise and it's not hurting any of my credibility. Just making you and every one else realize that either you're mentally ill, or that your life revolves arounds Fener. It's actually really abnormal for someone to even piece these two completely irrelevant events together

Quote:
And if you want me to shut up I'm afraid you'll have to make me and that won't work by just telling me, maybe try asking nicely that could work magic though.
that sounded like something a preschooler would say. Here's me asking nicely--shut the *** up.

Quote:
In the meantime maybe clip your toenails, I have the feeling you're acting a tad overly sensitive.
I'm not overly sensitive. It's an internet forum. You're the one that wrote an essay because someone told you to shut up. Maybe you should take that advice once in awhile. It might save yourself some humiliation in the future.
El Fricko
Old May 25th, 2010, 03:02   #78
Razzerian
Premier Player

I'm not intent on making a mark, I have nobody to impress. I posted the exact same reply on numerous other forums which I have been attending since 2003 or longer.

So that's not it Zico.

Also I never said I personally have a problem with people sniffing a line of coke, in my opinion they do as they damn well please in their private life as long as it doesn't effect their performance on the pitch.

However the problem I'm having is that Aziz Yildirim demanded that Nouma would be suspended back in 2003 for what he did in the match. Where fore Nouma got a 7 month ban.

And now he'd sign a player that has done something that in my opinion is just as -- if not worse then that what Nouma did.

Why am I not allowed to vent my opinion about this? This is a forum is it not? Why do you see this as a personal assault on you? Because it's not and it was never intended that way.

Instead of telling me to shut up you could've just given me a straight answer like you did now and don't assume I'm trying to be a teenage jackass 'cause I'm not.

I have no interest in being another trolling idiot. I have no need for needless provoking. If you ask me the point I made is legit. And I feel that I have already explained myself too much, I don't think I should for an argument I've given with propper background.
Old May 25th, 2010, 03:09   #79
Razzerian
Premier Player

Quote:
And why do you make pathetic attempts to sound intelligent? Well, seeing as telling someone to shut up doesn't mean they're agreeing with you, you should try again.
Aaah, a psychologist are we now?

Quote:
The fact that you're even bringing up Nouma reaching down his pants is what's confusing everyone including yourself it seems. Daum has had substance abuse in the past. I think you're looking too far into your archive useless, needless, and pathetic attempts to take a cheap shot at Fenerbahce. If Mutu avoids doing rails during a game, during a goal celebration then you could maybe bring this discussion up. You realize how stupid you sound referring to something happened years and years ago.
How do I sound stupid? Football is based on nostalgia, it's what makes it a great sport.

Referring to things from the past (7 years in my book isn't even all that much) is not a crime and it doesn't make it any less solid because it happend a while ago.

Quote:
According to who? I am claiming otherwise and it's not hurting any of my credibility. Just making you and every one else realize that either you're mentally ill, or that your life revolves arounds Fener. It's actually really abnormal for someone to even piece these two completely irrelevant events together
All I can say is maybe you should look deeper in to your own words

Quote:
Because you're doing exactly the same as what you claim I am trying to do sir.

Quote:
that sounded like something a preschooler would say. Here's me asking nicely--shut the *** up.
Well if you put it that way... I respectfully decline sir.

Quote:
I'm not overly sensitive. It's an internet forum. You're the one that wrote an essay because someone told you to shut up. Maybe you should take that advice once in awhile. It might save yourself some humiliation in the future.
Again

Quote:
Follow your own advise, don't try to appear smarter than you actually are kind sir.
Old May 25th, 2010, 03:11   #80
Zico 10
Moist Old Captain
Administrators
Xtratime Legend

You're going on about lobbies and theories that no one here cares about.

You get the occasional person flare up about referees, but all in all most people on XT don't care for that sort of petty argument about nonsense like "your club is hypocritical", "my club is oppressed by the authorities", "blah blah".
Closed Thread