Potential New Owners - Xtratime Community
Go Back   Xtratime Community > European Football > British & Irish Football > Newcastle United
Register Blogs FAQ Prediction League Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old June 9th, 2009, 11:15   #1
A10
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Xtratime Legend

Teams: 106 Consecutive Years in Serie A
Potential New Owners

Group declares move for Newcastle United
Jun 9 2009 by Adam Jupp

Add a comment
Recommend
A FAR Eastern group has officially declared an interest in taking over Newcastle United.

The news comes a day after Toon owner Mike Ashley put the club up for sale for £100m and invited people to e-mail in with bids.

The organisation, which is based in Singapore, has already said it intends to keep Alan Shearer on as manager if the move is successful.

It has links with existing football businesses, including a current Premier League club, as well as banking, property and legal services.

A high-profile football figure has been recruited to spearhead the takeover attempt for the group, which was established in the 1980s.

chroniclelive.co.uk ==================================

What do you think of this people.
Inter Match Streams®
(don't ask again ┌П┐)

Me Recommends ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ WiZiWiG | Real-Tv-Sport
Don Moratti ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ First Row Sports
Stanko_05 ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ Footballol
Nacka ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ FSI
Jefe ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ Rojadirecta
Others ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ Atdhe
A10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 9th, 2009, 15:28   #2
michaldinho
Star Player

Teams: England/Newcastle United/Real Madrid/ Juve
Anyone but Ashley atm. Although thanx to him for clearing a load of debt...and then getting us relegated. Fat Cvnt
we're back!!!
michaldinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 11th, 2009, 15:02   #3
A10
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Xtratime Legend

Teams: 106 Consecutive Years in Serie A
SKy Breaking News
The Singapore-based Profitable Group has confirmed its interest in buying Newcastle United
Inter Match Streams®
(don't ask again ┌П┐)

Me Recommends ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ WiZiWiG | Real-Tv-Sport
Don Moratti ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ First Row Sports
Stanko_05 ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ Footballol
Nacka ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ FSI
Jefe ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ Rojadirecta
Others ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ Atdhe
A10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2009, 09:30   #4
El Blanco
Star Player

we are in deep shit , I read in DailyMail Hughton will be the manager again next season

Ashely !! you effing cvnt
Quote:
One time we played Cagliari and before the game I asked him: 'Do you know the name of the centre-back of Cagliari?' 'No'. 'No?! You are not a professional. You have to know the skills of the opponent. You have to know the name of the centre-back'. 'Mister', said Ronaldo, 'I don't know the name of the player I play against. But he knows me'!''
El Blanco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 21st, 2009, 11:00   #5
El Blanco
Star Player

from NUFC blog , update about the bidders to takeover the club

Quote:
The four groups in due diligence have not been officially identified, nor will they be, but these are the organizations we think are bidding for the club:

* A local consortia fronted by former Chairman Freddy Shepherd - it is thought the funds are coming from their own money, and will not be funded from overseas
* A group based in South Africa, and it’s rumored he’s a rich banker
* The group in Oman which is headed up by the Sultan of Oman, and they presumably have little trouble about the money
* A group based out of the US, and we have had not seen any hints as to who this may be – but we’ve mentioned maybe Paul Allen or Larry Ellison, but we rweally have no real idea
Quote:
One time we played Cagliari and before the game I asked him: 'Do you know the name of the centre-back of Cagliari?' 'No'. 'No?! You are not a professional. You have to know the skills of the opponent. You have to know the name of the centre-back'. 'Mister', said Ronaldo, 'I don't know the name of the player I play against. But he knows me'!''
El Blanco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 30th, 2009, 13:10   #6
Excalibur76
Forum Manager
Star Player

wont believe till i see it

----

http://www.arabianbusiness.com/56337...astle-utd-deal

EXCLUSIVE: Iranian tycoon close to Newcastle Utd deal

Iranian businessman Sirous Mahjoob on Thursday confirmed that he is in the final stages of negotiations to buy English football club Newcastle United.

In an interview with Iranian news agency ILNA, the UAE-based tycoon said that he hoped the deal would help to strengthen Iranian football.

“My purpose in buying Newcastle is to help Iranian football,” he said.

“Without any question my love and passion for my country has made me want to create a bridge and a good relationship between Iranian football and British football. With this I could be part of making Iranian football grow.”

Mahjoob also said that one of his goals was to use Iranian players and coaches at Newcastle, and revealed that he has approached the ‘David Beckham of Iranian football', Ali Daei, with regards a coaching role at the club.

“Ali Daei is a definite priority for coaching the Newcastle team for the first season,” he said. “Daei is one of my close friends and we have had short conversations together, although we haven’t had serious talks with regards to this. After we purchase the club we will talk with Daei in regards to his presence.”

Daei is a former Iranian football player and coach. He is a former captain of the Iran national football team, is the world's all-time leading goalscorer in international matches, and briefly coached the national team in its failed attempt to qualify for the 2010 World Cup.

A spokesman for Mahjoob said on Wednesday that he wanted to bring Kevin Keegan back to St James' Park for a third spell as manager.

On the same day, Newcastle managing director Derek Llambias said that the troubled club – relegated from the English Premier League
Excalibur76 is offline   Reply With Quote